• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstacy tabs, coming down but cant sleep, headache

rfishi

Greenlighter
I only did one pill which I took in 3 different doses. Started at 230am fully came down around 8am, now I cantsleep. And have a bad headache in the left side of my head closer to my forehead. It was speed based tabs. I have work at 4. Do I need to worry bout the headache? I've been drinking and pissing constantly but don't wanna. Flood my brain with too much water. I can't sleep and have work in 6 hours. This is my first time taking legit mama and I am barely 18

First I'll point out the obvious which is that taking powerful drugs such as MDMA when your brain isn't even close to finish developing is not a good idea. This could likely cause a range of problems later down the road that you may never know were rooted in drug use that took place 10 or 20 years earlier.

The headache is likely serotonin related as my girlfriend gets them every time on the comedown from a roll and will subside. You'll probably want to take a benzodiazepine to help you sleep.

Yes, that is something you can take the night following the roll to help balance neurochemicals but would wait 24-36 hours post administration of the MDMA

This could be a tension headache, which is commonly triggered by bruxism (grinding your teeth/jaw clenching) which MDMA and speed are very known to cause. So it could have other causes than serotonin. Actually I think a tension headache is a bit more likely. Nothing much you can do about it but neither is it something to be worried about, it will pass

I use a supplement with meletonin+5htp post roll. Don't forget healthy food also. Try the tried and true ibuprofen for the pain.