• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstacy melted down into "molly"??

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey i have recently come across some people melting down pills into a liquid, then letting it set into "md" i was wondering how this is done or the name of the technique used as well as any issues associated with this 'extraction' technique health wise. Comes out a dark pink edging on brown but is slightly sweet and sandly.

Any help would be great

Ergan

To make E into "Molly" you have to do nothing! It's the same thing. E=MDMA=Molly=Adam= Mandy. I'm assuming though (even though I probably shouldn't)
That your talking about extracting the binder out of pills?

To make E into "Molly" you have to do nothing! It's the same thing. E=MDMA=Molly=Adam= Mandy.

Ideally that'd be the case but as all sorts of substitutes & adulterants can be sold as Molly/Mandy/E it isn't accurate to say they're the same as MDMA. They should be, as MDMA should be the only active ingredient, but that's not always the case.

I don't know what you'd use but it'd be a simple matter of grinding the pills & dissolving them in a solvent which MDMA is soluble in but which the pill binder (magnesium?) isn't. Then evaporate or precipitate the MDMA out. Seems like more trouble than its worth.

Hey i have recently come across some people melting down pills into a liquid, then letting it set into "md" i was wondering how this is done or the name of the technique used as well as any issues associated with this 'extraction' technique health wise. Comes out a dark pink edging on brown but is slightly sweet and sandly.

Any help would be great

Ergan

you cannot melt pills down into a liquid. most of the compounds commonly used to making pills (as well as the mdma) burn and decompose before they could turn into a liquid. the only thing possible is to dissolve the pills in water and using acids, bases and different solvents to extract the mdma (and/or any similar substances that might be in the pills) from there. however this would be a pretty pointless procedure as taking mdma as crystals/powder is not in any way superior to taking it as a presssed pill.

the most likely explanation i can think of is that somone is making up a story to get you to buy something he sells as mdma which has an unusual appearance.
you cannot judge the quality of the mdma by appearance, taste or smell. and neither by listening to the story the dealer (or even the friend you'd get it from) tell you. the only way to get a good estimate of what's inside is using a reagent test kit. the only way to be completely sure of the composition is giving some material to one of the lab testing services.

Any help would be great

Ergan

It is common for MDMA to occasionally crop up which is of a kind of tarry nature. I've heard it be described as anything from shit to good.

It usually seems to crop up in times of nation/continent wide MDMA pill/crystal shortage, so I'd imagine that it's generally the product of a less desirable production process, caused by some kind of chemical shortage.