• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstacy 3 times in a month?

ORNGBK250MG

Greenlighter
3 weeks ago today I took my first "ecstasy", mdma, pill. Me and my friends planned a night out camping, we were planning on sharing 4grams of weed between us whilst our older friends rolled on pills. After seeing my mate come up on his pill and seeing him having an ace time I decided I wanted to try my first E despite promising myself I would never do one. My mate had a few 250mg orange burger kings spare, and as it was my first time I decided I only wanted to do half. I split my half, into half again, as the guy who sold it to me suggested I should do it in quarters as I'm a very small, skinny guy.So I did my first quarter, after 40 minutes and still not feeling anything i did the other quarter, as I was impatient and didn't know what to expect.

10 minutes after popping my second quarter I started to come up, it was brilliant, id never felt so great! I got on with my night with no problems other than my horrific gurn (lol). So as you can imagine the next day, despite being absoloutly awful due to the comedown, all I was thinking about was when I would next do this amazing drug. We planned that we would do two weeks later.

last Friday, I did my second pill along with alot of my older, drug experienced friends who drop 2 or 3 pills at a time, and two girls my age who where trying it for there first time. This time we got a "blue ghost" each. I had no idea what milogram it was, but I was reasurred they where safe as my older friends had collectively consumed over 50 of them in the past. We took them and me and one of the girls came up after an hour ish, I assume we came up first as we are both skinny unbuilt people, after 1:30 to 2 hours everyone had come up and we where all doing our own thing, dancing, gurning ect. This time I was Disappointed with how long it lasted me, after 4 hours everything was gone and we where just left tired AF. All my older freids say this is because the blue ghosts arnt that great. Anyway despite the much shorter roll time I had another ace night, apart from about 20 minutes of my night where I had to lay down on the ground unable to control my eye rolls and shakes and scared shirtless I was about to die, the scary 20 minutes past and I was back to my night out.

So, sorry to ramble on about my first experiences, but here is my question, Is it a bad idea to do it again tomorrow? A week after my second time and 3 weeks after my first time? I was planning on leaving atleast another week gap if not two, however the girl who's first time it was last week, like I was, is desperate to do it again, and to be honest so am I. I have been taking 5-HTP the previous few days as Im aware it helps boost serotonin back up, which is probably what I need after flushing it away twice in a month, and probably again tomorrow. So, what do you think? I'm reading some threads that say leave 2-3 months? And some that say 3 weekends in a row is fine, and that theve been doing them every week for 9 months strait? What do you think? I plan on doing them for a mates party in 2 weeks aswell, I'm not too convinced its gunna lose its magic yet. What should I do tomorrow night? Is it really the end of the world if I do it again tomorrow and then again in two weeks?

It won't be a huge problem until you keep on doing this. The longer the breaks the better IMO. Even the experience is much better if you give it a month or three between experiences. I've done MDMA maybe 60 times and the more I did it the weaker the experience, especially if there was only a week or two between experience. I find that doing it every three months was the most efficacious for the results I was looking for. I have a nasty hunch that it's not completely harmless on the brain over time also so keep that in mind. You are likely young and if you want a long and fruitful psychonaut lifestyle you need some self control. I myself had that and it kept me in good stead for over 40 years of tripping. Now in my 60s I have a painful disease so I've allowed myself the luxury of being full on addicted to opiates. I don't plan on living much longer so I feel it's proper at this time to just pull out most of the stops and enjoy. So save the real indulgences for old age and I think you won't be sorry.

Well said, yeah I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this on blue light but yeah I'm 16 and starting to realise the science and truth about the drugs media lies about, so many fun things I wanna try but I feel to young to be doing it all now! Enjoyed my first couple of rolls so much I have a feeling I'm gunna be doing it alot- however last night I didn't go for it and decided I'd spend my night with a nice gram of lemon haze. However in 2 weeks I plan on dropping a 280mg E and then leaving it until may 29 until my next roll at a festival.

Ecstasy was my first love when it came to drugs. At my worst I was doing ecstasy 3 to 4 times a week 4-6 pills each time. This is when pokeballs were around and had only legit mdma and caffeine in them. You will be fine bro. Though I do have some pretty bad anxiety now a days from damaging my serotonin receptors

Ecstasy 3x in a month is not nearly as bad as the current pundits and users of bluelight's MDMA and empathogenic drugs forum would have you believe. In the golden age of rave in the US (which was basically during 1997, +/- 3 or so years), we took pills, multiple pills usually, at least 4x a month, usually more, and considered this normal usage. We said 3 days was the minimum MDMA back to back session waiting period, and strictly speaking, it was. Back then, at those rates of consumption, you would be given about 1.5 years of little to no bad tolerance if doing that whilst using MDMA heavily on the weekends. Yes, you can space your rolls 6 months apart like they say nowadays, but it will only prolong your permanent MDMA tolerance, not prevent it. Make sure you understand that last point. Other than that, it's really a matter of personal choice in my opinion. Heavy MDMA usage never fried my brain or did anything but positive things for me and my life, other than leading to methamphetamine addiction maybe; I don't know what's going around for molly these days or if legions of current users are simply major hypochondriacs, but in the late 1990s and early 2000s, MDMA 'long-term comedowns' (LTCs) were unheard of, praise be to Allah.

Last edited:
This time I was Disappointed with how long it lasted me, after 4 hours everything was gone and we where just left tired AF. All my older freids say this is because the blue ghosts arnt that great. Anyway despite the much shorter roll time I had another ace night, apart from about 20 minutes of my night where I had to lay down on the ground unable to control my eye rolls and shakes and scared shirtless I was about to die, the scary 20 minutes past and I was back to my night out.

You seem to be answering your own question here. You've already experienced how the negative side effects of MDMA use become worse if you use it too often, do you really think things are going to get better if you keep doing it? Do you think they're not going to get worse?

Is it really the end of the world if I do it again tomorrow and then again in two weeks?

There's no way of knowing until you try. Are you willing to risk the debilitating psychological effects of a long-term comedown?

Ecstasy 3x in a month is not nearly as bad as the current pundits and users of bluelight's MDMA and empathogenic drugs forum would have you believe. In the golden age of rave in the US (which was basically during 1997, +/- 3 or so years), we took pills, multiple pills usually, at least 4x a month, usually more, and considered this normal usage. We said 3 days was the minimum MDMA back to back session waiting period, and strictly speaking, it was. Back then, at those rates of consumption, you would be given about 1.5 years of little to no bad tolerance if doing that whilst using MDMA heavily on the weekends. Yes, you can space your rolls 6 months apart like they say nowadays, but it will only prolong your permanent MDMA tolerance, not prevent it. Make sure you understand that last point.

If that was your personal experience then so be it, I don't question it, but as general advice this is patently ridiculous.

EDIT:
OP, I just re-read the thread and realized you're 16. In that case you should absolutely not take any more MDMA this month. Your brain is still growing, and if you subject it to that kind of drug abuse at such a young age you will be putting yourself at serious risk of exactly the harm we are trying to reduce. Learn from the experiences of others and don't do something you might regret. Drugs will still be around in a few more years.

If you insist on rolling again in two weeks, at least take a dose smaller than 280 mg. That's an extremely heavy dose, especially for someone small and skinny. It's more than twice what you should need.

Last edited:
thats abuse and thats why empathogens stop working. ive been there and used every other day. ive taken a 13 year break, ive done empathoegons once every few months and i find once every three months seems to barely regenerate the magic, so three months are longer in between

Those 2 weeks passed and last Friday I rolled again, popped a orange oval penguin and it was amazing, all 3 times have been a very different experience, although I'd say the burger king was simular to the orange penguins however the blue ghost was still an amazing experience but it had a bit of a "dirty" aspect to it in some way I don't know how to explain but anyway personally I'd rather not do a blue ghost if I had other choices... I plan on cracking on with my GCSE's and waiting until August until I next roll as I realise ive drained my serotonin greatly as each time ive done it the comedown has been more tireing and moody.

Based off the title....... No........ Never.......... Not even once. DONT DO THIS. Wait 3+ months between rolls and do not break this. To be safe, everytime you roll, add 3 months to break. So if you rolled 2 weekends in a row, time to wait 6 months+

Those 2 weeks passed and last Friday I rolled again, popped a orange oval penguin and it was amazing, all 3 times have been a very different experience, although I'd say the burger king was simular to the orange penguins however the blue ghost was still an amazing experience but it had a bit of a "dirty" aspect to it in some way I don't know how to explain but anyway personally I'd rather not do a blue ghost if I had other choices... I plan on cracking on with my GCSE's and waiting until August until I next roll as I realise ive drained my serotonin greatly as each time ive done it the comedown has been more tireing and moody.

Ouch man, your in for one hell of a dark place. Why is nobody teaching the spacing on here anymore? Harm prevention is disappearing.

So many mixed awnsers, some replies saying I'll be fine and others saying certainly not.. I think I'm gunna stay on the safe side and lay off mdma for a while, ive had my young-fun with it and I'm gunna stop now, I wanna try something new; Speed? I'd only really class mdma as a proper drug I've done, aside from smoking weed almost everyday the only other substances I've done are N2O, Butane, spice/k2, amyl nitrates, alcohol and tobacco.

Just chill on it for a few months. I took MD too many times this spring ( 5 times from December 28 to March 14) and I haven't done any since halfway thru March and I plan on waiting an additional few months to take any more. I had a few weeks of fuckdd up head space too. Don't kid yourself, even if you are 16 you will fuck your self if you don't slow down and look at what you are doing . People have done shit to themselves in less, and more too of course. It's your call if you wanna push it to that point and come on here in a month posting in the " long term comedown" thread about how you feel like shit. Just be careful please take heed of warning you came on here and asked about it , you must be open to the truth.

3 x in one month is too often, wait at least a month before your next roll. Otherwise you'll find that it doesn't work liked it did before.

It's too much I can say from personal experience it never feels as good as when you wait and it's not good for your brain at all especially at your age. you have plenty of time to try all the things you want to try like people said try to wait 2-3 months between rolling. But if you're going to be rolling more frequently I'd suggest looking into supplements for pre/post loading it makes a big difference.

Since my first post I have now rolled 5 times in 2 months. First pill, (2week gap) 2nd pill, (3week gap)3rd pill, (3 week gap) 4th and 5th pill. (next day)6th pill. So yeah unfortunately I assume that I've bodged my brain, I don't feel different but I assume I'll suffer. Doing my 6th pill lost a lot of magic i assume because i did a pink android and green illuminati the day before..

Why ask us all for advice and clearly get the answer of taking it easy and not rolling or taking ecstasy for a while, like 2-3 months.

Everyone basically gave a true and helpful reply , trying to help you out since you came on this site and asked a question about this, I don't know, I usually assume you ask because you want to know the answer, to get some peoples knowledge...but you seem to just ignore everyone and everything they all said. It's your life, your brain, your body. So do what you want. But realize it is kind of foolish to just post about how you did the same dumb shit, to put it lightly, and you come on here, get people who know the truth, they are telling you helpful things.

And you just respond with " I did exactly what I was doing before and I feel fine I just lost the magic...." Honestly if you lose the magic like you said ,and only in 2-3 months of rolling heavy? That is a bad sign. If you lost the magic by rolling 6 times in that time frame: You overdid it.Accept it. And stop. Taking .E

^ignore the above if you don't give a fuck about your brain or your health. (both mental and physical)

Congrats on not bothering to take our advice. It may land you in a place you don't like, even if you don't feel bad today, that level of use and loss of magic so quickly means you really fucked your serotonin system for a while. Just know you aren't gonna be able to get away with heavy abuse unscathed. Try to see that you should stop now and recover from the damage inflicted on yourself. Your brain is not pleased . If you care about your life and health.stop rolling so much.

If you don't care about your life and health, keep doing whatever you want, but try to not ask people for advice and then come basically boasting about your not so smart decisions... It's not a good look man. I hope you can stop and think about your future and how you want to feel months or years down the road. Be careful, and take care, no more ecstasy .

Last edited:
Well said, yeah I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this on blue light but yeah I'm 16 and starting to realise the science and truth about the drugs media lies about, so many fun things I wanna try but I feel to young to be doing it all now! Enjoyed my first couple of rolls so much I have a feeling I'm gunna be doing it alot- however last night I didn't go for it and decided I'd spend my night with a nice gram of lemon haze. However in 2 weeks I plan on dropping a 280mg E and then leaving it until may 29 until my next roll at a festival.
. You are only 16 and your brain is still vulnerable. Also know that different people react very differently to drugs. Some people have years of use and abuse and have no side effects. I tried Ecstacy once and it fucked me up in ways you can't believe. Im not being dramatic when I say it has ruined my life. There is a good reason why they are illegal. Also you never know what you getting and how you'll respond. I don't want to sound 'parental' here but life is fucking awesome so if you decide to play this Russian roulette just make sure you realise that things can change pretty nasty pretty quickly. Is the odd couple of hours of fun really worth a potential lifetime of misery? The problem is you cant undo what has been done. Just make sure you know the risks but IMHO 16 it far too young!