• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Eating weed

Yeah shrooms and acismd with no weed and I'm fine. If I got stoned I'd just freak out. Love tripping.... just not on weed!

i think the problem with a lot of sativas, is people don't run them long enough to finsh to bring out the true potency - but they can put out a great high when they're harvested at the proper interval

i think the problem with a lot of sativas, is people don't run them long enough to finsh to bring out the true potency - but they can put out a great high when they're harvested at the proper interval
They harvest to soon? I've been to the dam and was overwhelmed but happy smoking sativaz like AK-47 etc.
Blueberry haze was the most beautiful weed I ever smoked.

here’s a reference.

Feedback inhibition/promotion of biochemical cascades are going to play an important effect.

The problem I’ve got with trying a delta8 edible is the same problem that I had with synthetic cannabinoids; differential and unatural agonism/antagonism activation/inhibition of CB1 and 2 recptors may cause problems

Here’s a fearful, peer reviewed article 😜

Tom
That article is about k2 which contains fully synthetic full agonist. It's not applicable to delta 8

"D-8, short for Delta-8 THC, CAN be chemically converted from Delta-9 THC and CBD. Often manufacturers resort to the synthesis of this compound from other cannabinoids owing to its low levels in its natural form. The synthesis of a compound from another natural compound doesn’t necessarily lead to the production of a synthetic compound.

In other words, although this process requires a laboratory and that such a transformation does not occur naturally, this compound can’t still be called Spice or Synthetic Cannabinoid.

In any case, if you consume Delta-8 sold by a reputable brand, you can rest assured that the products are federally legal and safe for human consumption.

However, bear in mind that Delta-8 does cause euphoria to a certain extent. But the buzz doesn’t include paranoia, hallucinations, or other side effects commonly associated with natural marijuana or spice.'

Yeah what j meant was AK-47 is mainly sativa which (right) which I rarely like but I think the haze is more mellow than the AK. I was just stating BB Haze is the most delicious weed I've ever had. Or at least that crop. It was magnificent

Regardless of how often you use cannabis, it’s important to know your tolerance so you have a good time and avoid getting too high. Most edible companies recommend trying a half-dose, so 5 mg or less for the first time. Digesting regular food after you consume THC will get your metabolism going and get you high faster. If you’ve had bad paranoia or anxiety when using marijuana in the past, look for a product with both CBD and THC. CBD will lessen the mind-racing aspects of THC. If the amount the quiz recommends for you is too low, increase your dose by five milligrams the next time you do edibles, until you find what works for you.

You are dead on correct on that. It’s hard to find properly grown sativas.

One way for those of you who haven’t grown before, is to look at the hairs. If you see any that look much lighter than the others (like ivory or beige, while other hairs on the buds are red/brown/whatever) that’s an indication it’s immature weed. I see this all the time with sativas.

-GC

An experienced cannabis user with a high tolerance may feel quite happy taking a cannabis edible with 100mg or more of THC. Many home growers harvest somewhat more cannabis than they need and may make cannabis concentrates such as cannabis oil from some of their crops. Conversely, a novice cannabis user with little cannabis tolerance may find that a 1-2mg dose is a far more sensible starting point.

Thanks for the hack. All my life, I knew that CBD was a drug, so I assumed it was extremely dangerous for my health. However, many scientists have proved that cannabis is good for our health; it deals with anxiety, and insomnia, relaxes and helps to release pain. These are the main reasons I smoke it or sometimes take CBD oil during my periods. It is so strange that weed is forbidden in most places, while it causes the same addiction as alcohol. More information about it is here https://weedofficials.com/

Last edited:
I had 5x 20mg (100mg) of delta 8 yesterday and was pretty high.

Very enjoyable. I had 3x 24 Oz beers over the night and snorted half an x pill.

I fell asleep early. Like 9:30pm

I like to make cannabutter and bake cookies or something with it, sometimes eat The butter with a spoon. I prefer at least 70% sativa hybrids, don't like the couch lock feeling. I find sativas/hybrids to be much more euphoric and stimulating, i even like The Paranoid feeling with them, The delusions are so absurd and ridiculous i only can laugh at them.
Last Time i made some butter i ate it before going to bed, i thought i could sleep better, oh lord i was high and could not sleep at all, i was almost tripping. That was fun, but maybe next Time i'll eat bit less of it... 😁

I like to make cannabutter and bake cookies or something with it, sometimes eat The butter with a spoon. I prefer at least 70% sativa hybrids, don't like the couch lock feeling. I find sativas/hybrids to be much more euphoric and stimulating, i even like The Paranoid feeling with them, The delusions are so absurd and ridiculous i only can laugh at them.
Last Time i made some butter i ate it before going to bed, i thought i could sleep better, oh lord i was high and could not sleep at all, i was almost tripping. That was fun, but maybe next Time i'll eat bit less of it... 😁

yup i hear that - that's what put me into retirement from making my own cannabutter and baking with it - i'd get too high that i couldn't even go to sleep

yup i hear that - that's what put me into retirement from making my own cannabutter and baking with it - i'd get too high that i couldn't even go to sleep
Yeah, it surprised me and kicked my ass big time😅 Not dangerous but unpleasant. And my husband could not sleep properly either because i was giggling and/or nervously crying in every 15minutes, i tried not to move and just stay still and silent, but i was thinking random and stupid stuff all night, i could not help it. I was panicking and then laughing and it was not fun when it continued all night. I was high as a idiot. At morning i decided to smoke some weed to calm my nerves, but it didn't help. I just tripped harder. Gosh!

Does freezing budder help prevent it from molding after it's been formed and set to cool? I just had about 6tbsp 3/8cup of budder found to have mold on it. So i went ahead and made rice krispie treats with plain butter.