View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating vaped weed with LSD

swinginman

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience with this combo? When I trip, I usually have a desire to smoke alot of weed. So I thought eating weed might save me some money instead of just smoking, as eating vaped weed usually gets me alot higher for alot longer. The only thing is I've experienced pretty intense paranoia after eating vaped weed. So I'm a little scared to try it haha. Have any of you tried it? If so, what was it like?

I'm not sure how you eat vaped weed, never heard of that. But I'd say if you get really paranoid from weed you should not combine it with LSD, will likely send you down the wrong path in your trip.

Sounds really odd to me heh...I'd imagine eating weed that's already been put through a vapouriser would be rather underwhelming honestly, unless you ate a fair whack. I mean wouldn't it in theory have had most of the cannabinoids removed from the vaping?

Vaping is just quick de-carbing if you vape at a low temp.

Lots of people save vaped weed to eat.

I went through a stage of eating low fat food.

Went up two shoes sizes.

Bu-dum-tiss

Vaped weed works great in edibles. I always save my vaporized weed. 1 teaspoon with nutella and I was high as hell for hours heh.

^ yup. I do something similar.
Just don't overdo it with the acid and it should be fine.
I'd save it for the 'comedown' though, personally.

Eat it with something fatty.
I heat it in (almond) milk - or at a pinch, something like butter (or nutella, as mentioned above - is quite high in fat content)

^^^ yeah eat it with something fatty, hence why you can get cannabutter for brownies haha

Fair enough, I thought vaping would remove most of the THC from the weed. I understand the idea of heating it for decarboxylation though :)

This is how I had my first bad trip! In my experience, the body high is pretty strange (and there's a lot of it, since THC vapes at a lower temp than the other actives). Personally, I would not recommend it unless you have a high tolerance, and even then I would start low.

Vaped weed is great for edibles and even for smoking. Even when I've had weed that's as vaped as it can possibly be without being burnt, it has still got me high. Though if you find it makes you paranoid, do not combine it with LSD. Eating cannabis is a lot different to smoking cannabis and these differences will also be exaggerated by the LSD.

Hmmmm. As an inveterate vapouriser who had no idea about this I'm curious to follow this up. I suppose I'd better jump across to the cannabis discussion or I'll get a telling off for going off topic. Thanks for the heads up though guys - jeez, all the vaped stuff I've chucked in the last 10 years!