• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs eating synthetic cannabis???

d3rf

Bluelighter
I was going to post this in cannabis discussion but imo synthetic cannabinoids are chemical so i thought id put it here.

I dont smoke weed/hash myself because it doesn't agree with my mental state, and i definately wouldnt smoke or take any of these synthetic types either for the same reason. would probably end up in psychosis.

Anyway im hoping someone could shed some light on something for me... if someone who is normally an edible hash user were to eat the stuff instead of smoke it what kind of risks may that pose?

I was thinking about it more today and i reckon that with the acetone, and whatever else is in the spray that goes on the stuff, surely there may be more risk by actually physically ingesting the stuff??

Like i said, i wouldnt reccomend anybody smoke or eat the stuff but iv heard people do these things.

Haha only retards smoke those "blends" from the store, I've never met anyone IRL who does that.

I eat and vape the pure crystals though from labs - been doing it 6 years straight now - I love it, so does my gf and a couple buddies brought under my wing.

There are no risks from using the correct pure chem at the right dose.

I agree completely. when u look at the difference in cost why would u not just get the powder lol. wat kind of dosage wud u use for something like say 5f-akb-48 or ab fubinaca?

Where im from we call the people who smoke the blends smeeg heads lol.

Like i said though its not the kind of thing id go for.. each to their own tho.

For AB-FUBINACA I'd put about 10mg (0.01g) (I have mild tolerance right now though) on a hot piece of melted butter on toast after it comes out of the toaster. I use A hair dryer on low heat if it doesn't dissolve at first.

5F-AKB48 be careful with orally, it can be quite a trip. Start with 5mg.

thanks, il keep this in mind when im next talking to my friend whos into this stuff.. as far as smoking it is concerned what is the dosage and wats the best way to smoke the powder? would u bother soaking herbs in it or just weigh small doses? im kind of interested to maybe try it sometime I have no responsibilities for a while... even tho weed sends me skitzo nowadays I wonder if these chems are the same lol

Vape it in an oil pipe. There is no advantage to combusting random herbs.
I think each chem has a different active dose, but it would be less than 10mg for most I believe.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that in the last 6 weeks more than 500 people were hospitalized after using "blends" and that is just in Texas and Florida alone.

Its not just the 'noids to worry about. Many of the herbs used in blends could have been sprayed with a pesticide. Don't assume the people making the blends do any research on the herbs origins or anything really.

"Synthetic cannabinoids" seem to be one of the most dangerous categories of research chemicals, judging by anecdotal reports.
I can't think of anything else that has caused so many health problems.
Having said that, how they are used may have a lot to do with it; being sold as an alternative to cannabis, and treated - presumably - as 'safe' by users - not treated with the caution they require.

Where my jackass from pure is unheard of and the blends are goin for 40 a g right now it was ten a g last year

im sure they arent a problem in washington or colorado or holland or any place that doesnt have stupid laws which cause more problems than solve. but I remember a guy telling me he would buy x amout of watever chem for like 20 quid and soak 3 or 4 ounces of rolling tobacco in it and it gave him a good hit.. compare that to 230 quid an ounce of weed theres a huge price gap

People have had their kidneys/livers fail from some of these wierd synthetic cannabinoids. Stick to stuff like JWH-018 - that will just drive you insane if you take too much. If you think that the cost savings is gonna offset the fact that you may end up pissing blood or wake up in a hospital bed one day, you may wanna reconsider.

If you're an occasional user - once a month or less - it's less of a concern. But usually people who are making synthetic spice blends are doing it to fuel their daily habit. Just do your due diligence - buy from reputable vendors, start small dose wise, and test your stuff if at all possible. DanceSafe or Energy Control will do it for a fee. And make sure to let people know what they're buying... don't be 'that guy'.

now I think about it il probably give it a miss ... sound pretty fuckd up and tbh I can just about handle a few drags of cheap hash without it sendin me mental. its weird how my brain works sometimes. cud take class as without any negative effect as such but the smoke just flicks a little switch that says ok now its crazy time. lol.. the swittch is half flicked most of the time anyway. currently semi hallucinating from just trying to sleep . and this is without drugs. time to get up in a fw hours and then feel sleepy till I get a chance to actually try sleep and il prob b wide awake again then. I hate that.

I take RSO. It's a concentrated cannabis. The whole plant is used. I put a little dot on my finger and eat it.

Cannot possibly be a good idea. This stuff, when it doesn't make people psychotic, has been known to cause renal failure and God knows what else, particularly since you don't appear to know what drug you're actually taking; and the drugs marketed as one of their stupid "blends" vary from batch to batch so even that doesn't matter. And the thing is, JWH-18 and -73 (the latter more to my taste), that, and CP-over-9,000, were the first on the market, the former 2 the really successes as they were more stable, and these drugs were reasonably safe, but were made illegal. Repeat this cycle about a dozen times and you have what we've got now. Scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel. Just don't. Bin it.

@SKL,

No disrespect, but I believe you are probably basing your opinion on misinformation. Most people fall prey to the same thing on this subject.

I have been using synthetic cannabinoids for over a decade. I have never "freaked out" or had some kind of health incident.

Keep in mind I only use the pure chemicals themselves, I have never touched a "blend".

I also ALWAYS titrate my doses with new compounds and weigh my doses with a microgram scale.

******ALL THE HOSPITALIZATIONS RELATED TO SYNTHETIC CANNABINOID USE ARE EXAMPLES OF EXTREME OVERDOSE******

They vary, but I have found some of the more potent ones have a therapeutic index window of only a few hundred micrograms. What can be a highly relaxing, enjoyable experience at 350mcg, can be an unnerving, tense couple of hours at 500mcg.

I can only imagine that if someone was eyeballing this stuff, or smoking lawn trimmings laced with patches of hot spots...yeah it could be a 1-way trip to the hospital.

This is because most synthetic cannabinoids are full agonists at CB1, in contrast to the CB1 partial agonism THC + the CB1 antagonism of CBD.

Thus, a ceiling of effects cannot be reached.

All this in mind, it absolutely kills me to see all the cannabinoid bashing that's been going on, solely as a result of some retarded high-schoolers' misadventures.

In addition, the notion that the JWH's were the best, is incorrect IME. I have tried them all, I was one of the first to try JWH-073 and JWH-018.

I ordered JWH-200, JWH-250, JWH-122, JWH-203, JWH-019, JWH-210, and JWH-251 as soon as they were available. I'm literally saying, as SOON as they were available. I was giving "buythemg" (a long defunct, but era-defining source) advice on what to stock at one point.

I'm not saying this to brag, I'm saying it to really help drive my point home. I have NEVER in my entire life, witnessed a single person have a negative reaction to synthetic cannabinoids when given the correct amount. (Obviously, no "blends")

The only thing that separates a medicine and a poison is dosage.

Not necessarily true... You can eat a psilocybin mushroom even Amanitas Muscarian properly prepared yet most every other amanitas is deathly poisonous.

While I can understand why you would think that, many plant "poisons" are actually very useful medicines in much smaller doses. The belladonna gave us useful anticholinergens.

Amanita's amatoxins offer an avenue for localized (IM) tumor treatment, as they inhibit RNA strands from chaining together into DNA, preventing replication of the malignant cells.

@SKL,

No disrespect, but I believe you are probably basing your opinion on misinformation. Most people fall prey to the same thing on this subject.

I have been using synthetic cannabinoids for over a decade. I have never "freaked out" or had some kind of health incident.

Keep in mind I only use the pure chemicals themselves, I have never touched a "blend".

Wherein lies the key difference from what I was talking about. Although some of these drugs are really quite nasty and as a bonus chemically possible carcinogens etc some are more liable for psychosis and whatnot due two different affinities for different sub receptors and especially some of them being full, not partial, agonists, unlike THC; but of course you're correct that the dose makes the poison but the proliferation of dozens perhaps now 100 or more different chemicals is a huge problem and some of them are just no go. The jwh series is relatively safe but some of the other ones I would never touch.

However a lot of what I speak about these chemicals comes from years of working in a outpatient psychiatric clinic during the height of the popularity of the stuff where every bodega in New York was selling it and the chemicals in it we're changing every month. There were hundreds of er visits every day for months. A genuine the public health crisis. This is of course ignorant people taking stuff that is of questionable provenance which often will have so-called hotspots of higher dosage due to being badly produced or just plain dosed too heavily or people getting it compulsive and using it or whatever but definitely in this form these drugs are extremely dangerous and not to be fucked with.

Would taking a good solid dose of CBD oil help control the wilder effects of these full agonist synthetics the way it does with THC?