• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eating Immediately after popping an E pill???

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
So I have got two Purple Warner Brothers Pill, and just popped one 20 minutes ago, but I haven't eaten all day so I decided that I should eat before it hits me. I have read many contradicting threads around the internet about taking E on an empty or full stomach but couldn't find anything related to eating food immediately after popping. I ate mostly healthy food, boiled vegetables, but I was wondering will this affect the intensity of the roll?

Initially when I took the E I had an empty stomach, but 20 minutes after popping it and 20 minutes before it kicked in, I ate a small meal, don't know what the impact might be, could the pill get mixed with the food on top of it, could the food change the acidity and make it to kick in slower, even though it kicked in at the 40 minute mark.
Or does the mixing up with the food decrease it's potency, even though I am enjoying the roll right now, it could have been a strong pill.

My opinion is that it is hard to tell if it decreases the potency or the pill is weak.'

Any personal reports or opinions appreciated

Peace and Love :)

I always believed that as long as you pop a pill or multiple pills on an empty stomach and then eat after, you WILL get the desired effect as being on an empty stomach period. For ME atleast. I used to pop pills all the time then eat AFTER, and I never experienced decreased effects. That's just me..but with MDMA I wouldn't eat afterwards cause mdma is an anorexic..

Sorry for the bump, but I noticed eating the smallest amount helps the drug kick in better and faster

Yeah opiatekrzy , that's what I figured out, and that's why I decided eating, because I haven't eaten all day and waiting another 8 hours for me wasn't a great idea, and as I read somewhere eating after taking decreases the comedown and the low mood the days after.

Its always important to have food in you if we are going to get high..it's how you do it...I recently had problems taking amphetamines orally in the past on an empty stomach, it felt like the amphetamines were not kicking in for some reason, so what I did was eat a slice of bread, and sure enough the amphetamines kicked in, I bring this up because MDMA is an amphetamine at heart..as far as comedowns, eating is a MUST, it helps tremendously to kill the comedown.

Generally I take things on an emptyish stomach; definately somethings are slower or less effective if the stomach is full and the drugs are diluted. It’s possible a little food might help things along esp if a drug is fat soluble. Food can be protective (asprin for example). Generally I would keep amounts of food pretty low for recreationals. As for trips most psychedelic food sits like a large ball in my stomach so it’s empty all the way. MDMA has always been emptyish and not experiemented - usually made a hearty thick soup to stew with mixed veg and lentils for later since it is easier to get down than solid food and I think your body needs a bit of sustenance