L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Eating her ass and prepping her for anal

Strellmo

Greenlighter
I absolutely love tonguing my gals asshole and tickling her in that area. She has such an inviting area, small patch of hair, very pink asshole, tight butthole, and very tasty as she keeps it clean. My question is. I normally use my cum from fucking her pussy and then cumming on her asshole, or I use spit...this seems to lube her up but she does moan and scream when I am fully inside her ass and buttfucking her. I just wonder if I should use a grease or lube? I love using my own cum but I also don't wanna hurt my favorite orrifice...

Yes you could tear her butt litterly you need like vasoline or vegetable oil or glycerine . Trust me anal bleeding gushes it doesnt natually produce lubricating oils to protect it like the vaginl canal and its full of veins thatsnwhy its so sensitive and tear easily and its not like a cutt on your arm it doesnt drip it gushes like a pressure washer one time i thought i was gunna passout from blood loss had to take benadyrl and amphetamine to stay concious i was in class seeing stars had to leave

Think about it this way if you replaced wd40 (oil fat like) as a lubricant for a machine with cum it would quickly break because water wont protect it once it starts grinding gears over and over and over

I tried licking my wife's ass the other night and got a "whatcha doing?" response. Guess I'll have to give it a go some other time. I think she'd probably like it, though - she'll take my cock in there, why not a tongue?

My girl loves.when I bend her over on all fours stuff.my face in her butt and lick her asshole,god it makes me so horny

I like doing butt stuff with girls I know well

I would caution against doing it with some chick you picked up at the bar or on tinder. I did that when I was on a gram of testosterone per week and I regretted it big time.

I love licking my wife's ass and she does it too on me. Is there a way we can do it together on each other ?

What is so great about putting your mouth where feces comes out. I dont get it.

I think im addicted to anal from extreme euphoria from constipation relief.

Plus even on stimulants its hard to be stressed when your relaxing your pelvic floor muscles

I love licking my wife's butt. I could spend hours at it. I have fucked here there as well but I usually just eat it