View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics Eating hashish and LSD? "The new wonder drug..."

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just mixed maybe 50mics of LSD to some capsuled hashish and it's a really synergistic and physical way of experiencing LSD.

But - I havn't tripped in 2 months and so I'm kinda out of practise but damn..,.this is nice for 50mics. Forgive me.

Not exactly new, but I’m glad you’re enjoying it. My dad has told me many times that back in the ‘60s he loved mixing LSD and oral hash because it was the closest thing to feeling like he was doing heroin again without actually having to do heroin again. I can’t speak to that, but it sounds like it can produce a pretty powerful high.

I just ran out of my water soluble oral thc drops, I like it together with lsd or shrooms, I do not dose heavy so I never have explored the states your dad enjoyed.

Not exactly new, but I’m glad you’re enjoying it. My dad has told me many times that back in the ‘60s he loved mixing LSD and oral hash because it was the closest thing to feeling like he was doing heroin again without actually having to do heroin again. I can’t speak to that, but it sounds like it can produce a pretty powerful high.

Good point well made. There is a beautiful physical high to it - but I think it's a lot nicer than heroin tho. Very psychedelic too - the hashish sort of echoes the LSD and amplifies certain aspects of it while making the bodyhigh a lot gentler and smoother.

its really fucking awesome, but be careful on your dosages!

Did the idea come to you of mixing them after reading my post on mixing half a tab with hash cookies lmao.

Will have to find that one Trips! Never taken oral hash before - just been eating decarbed shake weed which is a bit different. The oral hash is a lot more psychedelic which is why I thought "Throw a bit of LSD into the mix and see what happens"

Def start low on both, personally i think overdoing edible thc is one of the worst bad Trips ive had.

The level of paranoia ive gotten is unreal, and once you are at that level you are stuck...
It lasts a long time so it can be quite challenging to ride out.
Now that combined with some LSD loops sounds like a really bad time.