• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Eating Hash?

Splinterguitar69

Bluelighter
I just went about my day with about a .4 of keif under my shoe yesterday to press it into hash. I heard you can eat it if you let it sit under your tongue for about 15 minutes to let your body heat "activate" the THC. I also heard that eating hash can be quite potent.

Is the amount I have good enough for two people to eat?

You'll get high believe me.... The high last alot longer
If you eat it. Sometimes 8 hours so plan ahead:)

I just went about my day with about a .4 of keif under my shoe yesterday to press it into hash. I heard you can eat it if you let it sit under your tongue for about 15 minutes to let your body heat "activate" the THC. I also heard that eating hash can be quite potent.
Aww shit, if you only let it sit under your tongue for 15 minutes it won't be properly preheated to 350F and it won't work.;) Though you could just eat the hash straight since that is possible. Hash doesn't need heat activation.

I honestly wouldn't waist a small amount for such a little effect...with small amounts like that its just better to go in the bong (in my opinion). If you want to get a decent effect you need to throw in a decent portion in order to have an effective batch. I think you should never go too short on the cannabis/hash...its not worth going through it all to only be left with insufficient brownies.

I wasnt talking about brownies, although Ill keep that in mind. I was referring to eating the raw .2 of hash. Since its already pureish THC it doesnt need activation like someone above said, so I was wondering if that much THC can get you high when eaten by itself. Ive heard it doesnt take much at all but then again I dont know how reliable that is from where I hears it

I know you weren't talking about brownies, but I still think you would need a good bit and not .2 per person. Just because its a more pure form of thc, if it activates it self then the buds would as well...maybe for both its possible though with the right ammount. I ate hash a few times... I thought it worked and then again it could of been just a placebo...plus I was already high and still smoking.

My friend & myself split almost 3 grams of red hash that originated from Pakistan, cos' the F'n usher at a concert kept telling us he was gonna get his usher biuddies & kick us out for smoking. I could barely walk for 18 hours,- had a giant tolerance at the time, enough lb's of high grade Columbian laying around to smoke like a lit rope.

A friends friend was dared to eat a tea of hashish and was then hospitalized of 22 days and 7 days in the ICU! I can't believe how stupid he was. Anyway i've eaten hash in brownies and you get buzzed my head out. I also puked it all out.

^ Why was your friend hospitalized?
Was it mental kind of issue or something else?
Maybe the hash was contaminated?

I've eaten hash tons of times by myself , just roll up a .6 or .8 , down the hatch it goes...

Of course having buds to blaze afterwards always helps the high. But yeah give that a try and go from there.

Oral hash is very strong, so if the OP has good hash .2 or 200 mgs will indeed fuck the OP for multiple hours.

But .2 hash...doesn't exactly mean .2 of active ingredient. I'm rather skeptical, I just can't picture eating a .2 of hash and being really high for hours on end.

But .2 hash...doesn't exactly mean .2 of active ingredient. I'm rather skeptical, I just can't picture eating a .2 of hash and being really high for hours on end.
Sorry YOU can't picture it but it will get the majority of people fucked up. MKAY

Sorry YOU can't picture it but it will get the majority of people fucked up. MKAY

I've ate hash, as I said .2 doesn't equate to .2 of active ingredient..maybe with some oils not all hash. I never have gotten "fucked up" off .2....but thats just me and maybe you have but a lot of people aren't really effected by eating marijuana of any sort. I'm not saying I'm one of them but .2 is just a very small amount to expect big effects in my opinion.

.2 of any good hash eaten would get most ppl without a big tolerance high, I also probably wouldnt be that high but for alot of ppl they'd be fucked. Even if the hash is only 30-40percent .2 of that would have much more active in it than a bowl of bud that smoked would get someone high, and smoked you waste/destroy like half the thc. Although it takes long to kick in orally you absorb a MUCH higher percentage of cannabinoids than you do smoked. Anyway everyones different, start small work your way up, I can tell ya for sure if you eat to much theres a good chance you wont enjoy it. And also its all gonna come down to the quality of the hash.

The key qualifyer is QUALITY of product. That determines feasibility of usage for intended effects.

Is the amount I have good enough for two people to eat?
I have not had hashish since hashish had me, and it is even longer since I had hash brownie's. Mmm

read this, I think the temp is too low in your shoe even if you have hot feet:

between 240 and 300 degrees Fahrenheit

Place the kief on a parchment sheet, and put it in the oven between 240 and 300 degrees Fahrenheit (115 – 150 degrees Celsius). It should be fully decarboxylated after 45-60 minutes.