• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Eating CBD suppository?

fugme

Bluelighter
hello,

i've got some CBD suppositories from my mom who got them from a friend, but unfortunately did not get the packaging with all the info. I know the rectal roa has more bioavailability, but oral is much less of a hassle. Considering it should be just fat + CBD / terpenes, if it's ok for rectal then logically it should be ok to eat it? Is there anything i'm missing? i can't find any info on this online...

May I ask what the issue is with using them the way they are supposed to be used? Suppositories are pretty easy to just pop up there. It’s a non issue.

They have large % of fat / oils and they melt super fast. it's just easier to eat them.

its not even debatable. lets not derail the thread with this tho (y)

how much did u take? i've used it for insomnia before and found out i need around (no tolerance) 200mg of FS cbd oil with terpens, cbd isolate with oil doesn't work as well.

cbd is so useless, i cannot imagine anyone going through the hassle of shoving it up their ass, much less marketing a suppository lmao. that is a niche market for sure lool

i'd like to update the post, the drug hit me hard about 2 hours since ingestion. It was quite tiring and relaxing.. must have been a huge dose meant for pain managment. Slept very well and deeply, almost didn't hear the alarm clock. i was very letarghic the next day at work, at least 13 hours since ingestion. ill do some more experimenting and post the results.

I just don't see how CBD could hit anyone hard.. I've taken upto a gram of isolate and multiple grams of full spectrum extract. Got nothing at all from them.

isolate didn't do much for me either. Must be terpenes present in the natural FS oil. It doesn't give a high of any kind except some relaxation. How much mg was in dose from F.S.E? i needed around 200mg and i was left with like 1/4 of a bottle hahah

Don't quote me on this but i think it makes my orgasms a lot stronger.