• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

eastern europe

somehow I forgot to ask this since I made the account but are any bluelighters from eastern europe beside myself? if yes, which country?

Yeah, Actually just came back to the FATHERLAND! ....
Well UA but ok.... anyway,,, would love to run few things by you...

Croat here...cheers for al the foreigners that are stayed somehow on our coast or the beautiful side of Adriatic
Welcome to EADD pal 👍
Once things settle down and I find the energy and money I'd love to have a tour of Eastern Europe... Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Czechia, Slovakia, and Austria :love:

My main apotheke is a family-owned one with a general practitioner and a chemical engineer in the family, so after I brought in my medical file and notarised letters from my GP and three government doctors, I can get everything I need including depressants and stimulants to use as potentiators though antihistamines are still my favourite -- the local attitude is very different from the USA and a lot of doctors, apothecaries, bureaucrats, and judges have been downright defiant about it . . . there is nothing like the rule in the USA that maintaining an addict is not the usual course of practise, and the government says that Austrians have a right to take narcotics, and I see echoes of that especially in Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary &c. The Germans, Austrians and Swiss, actually discovered (Morphine in Paderborn, Germany 1804) and developed a huge percentage of the semi-synthetics and synthetics with notable work also done in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and elsewhere; the first morphine esters were discovered in 1874 by the CR Alders Wright organisation in London, the big one being sold as heroin by Bayer from 1898 . . . I asked a couple of ÖVP and Green members of the Nationalsrat about the "opioid crisi$" in the USA and they said "Ja, right, and I can sell you the Eiffel Tower for scrap metal for €70 000, and what would they know about it anyways?"
Bist Du aus Wien? Alter Thread, ich weiß.
Lg

Dear mods,
how do i delete a post?
And if you visit Austria, the people suck!
Uptight, racist, even the junkies would rather die than help a fellow junkie tourist!!! They will feed you lotsa bull and try to rip you off. If you really want to visit though, i just might give you a tour, just to keep the scum off ya.
JoehJoeh, you had some serious beef with some others in another Thread, why no nettiquette??? Does it hurt to answer nice??
Sheesh, my countrymen!! I am leaving for Laos or Cambodia, maybe S.A. in a few years, so FUBAR Austrians!!!!

@ Nicomorphinist
Thats a lie!! You have 3 Stamps and your in substitutìon but if you dont nick those " unlimited meds " or you get them from your family man there is no Way that is true!
Name me your Apotheke and i'll proove it to you! And you wont answer cause that'll blow your claim. Bragging aint necessary and i know the Law here. PEACE

" Austrians have a right to take narcotics "???? Nico,you aint in Austria!!!! Cut it!!
There tryin to forbid CBD here!! Yeah, go to Austria, better yet not the Capital Vienna and go to a Dr. Any Dr. And try operating on Nicos fantasys for a script!!! Report when back...
Claims are cheap, truth is rock solid.

Dear mods,how do i delete a post?
To delete one of your posts you need to click on the "Delete" button on the left-hand side underneath what you have written. Can you see it? 'Report' 'Edit' 'Delete' :)

And if you visit Austria, the people suck!
Uptight, racist, even the junkies would rather die than help a fellow junkie tourist!!!
Visited Vienna over 30 years ago, loved it so much ❤. Such a beautiful city, amazing art and architecture and nice food. Yes, people weren't very friendly actually. They seemed quite narrow-minded, which I found weird for a city which used to be the capital of a sprawling empire.

" Austrians have a right to take narcotics "???? Nico,you aint in Austria!!!! Cut it!!
There tryin to forbid CBD here!! Yeah, go to Austria, better yet not the Capital Vienna and go to a Dr. Any Dr. And try operating on Nicos fantasys for a script!!! Report when back...
Claims are cheap, truth is rock solid.
The hypocrisy. Didn't you have a huge scandal involving right-wing politicians having a dodgy meeting with a fake Russian heiress in Ibiza a few years ago

To delete one of your posts you need to click on the "Delete" button on the left-hand side underneath what you have written. Can you see it? 'Report' 'Edit' 'Delete' :)

Visited Vienna over 30 years ago, loved it so much ❤. Such a beautiful city, amazing art and architecture and nice food. Yes, people weren't very friendly actually. They seemed quite narrow-minded, which I found weird for a city which used to be the capital of a sprawling empire.

The hypocrisy. Didn't you have a huge scandal involving right-wing politicians having a dodgy meeting with a fake Russian heiress in Ibiza a few years ago
HAH! CORRECT!! That is the right wing Party i was talking about in another Thread!! 👍
The ones that want to close all headshops and stop substitutìon + put all people addicted to narcotics ( not alcohol, mind you) on a forced, watched over in a camp (?) withdrawal. And that sentence about the people here isnt from me, its from a Berlin woman, who is a good comic artist but stems from Vienna on why she left Austria! I can only agree with her ( i grew up in Germany and cant even talk the lingo here).
If you watched part of the vid you know exactly WUT i am talking about.
Have a good Day, Safrolette 🙂

Oh, i see the report button, yes. I thought that was for reporting someone who dont follow BL rules ,(i would only use if someone was getting mobbed ),but you mean press that and then...i get it. Thanks alot!!🙂

HAH! CORRECT!! That is the right wing Party i was talking about in another Thread!! 👍
The ones that want to close all headshops and stop substitutìon + put all people addicted to narcotics ( not alcohol, mind you) on a forced, watched over in a camp (?) withdrawal. And that sentence about the people here isnt from me, its from a Berlin woman, who is a good comic artist but stems from Vienna on why she left Austria! I can only agree with her ( i grew up in Germany and cant even talk the lingo here).
If you watched part of the vid you know exactly WUT i am talking about.
Have a good Day, Safrolette 🙂
You too have a good weekend, Mokele :) x
Oh, i see the report button, yes. I thought that was for reporting someone who dont follow BL rules ,(i would only use if someone was getting mobbed ),but you mean press that and then...i get it. Thanks alot!!🙂
The 'report' button is the report someone, the 'edit' button is to change what you have written, and the 'delete' button is to cancel something that you have written mate ;)