Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Eastbound and Down

This thread just made me realize earlier today that there was a 3rd season to this awesome show.

....I'm already completely caught up, lol. I wish I still had premium channels so I could keep up with these things.

It is, unfortunately, the last season. Then again, maybe that's a good thing... I don't know... Anyway, two episodes left to go.

the last episode with lily tomlin as his mom was pretty fucking aces.

"okay, what are you holding?"
"got some percocet, xanax, what about you?"
"valium, muscle relaxers"
"if you take the xanax and percocet together it's like fucking heroin."
"why the fuck didn't you tell me that before?!"

:D

qft!!! Lily Tomlin is so awesome and that shit was hilarious!!!

mom: "Kenny,shame on you! What did I say about you smoking weed around me?"
Kenny: "That I have to share."
mom: "Yes,that's right."

as they exhale through the toilet paper cardboard with a dryer sheet shoved in it!!! OMG-classic. I am 35 an living at home with my parents due to medical reasons and they know I smoke herb but they don't like me to smoke in the house...funny thing is,I've ALWAYS smoked in the house, even as a teenager,all bc of some dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube!

I just watched the first 4 episodes of this season last night, and I love it. Stevie is too funny, he seriously makes the show. I was dying when he was yelling out "That's my nigga" when Kenny was on Sports Sesh (which would make for an actual great show I might add) and talking trash to the other guy.

Haha yeah, he is a classic. There's so many funny parts in even these 4 episodes this season so far, I hope they make a season 5 as this season is probably half way through or more judging on how long the last seasons have gone for (episode wise). Which I think was 6,7 and 8 episodes for each season (1,2 and 3).