• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Early signs of stim-induced psychosis?

Chronic PugHead

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.

A few of you May have seen my replies before or chatted with me privately, and you probably know that i Do a lot of amphetamine sulphate (speed) on a Daily basis.

I have done This for a few years - with breaks of a few months every now and Then - and i have never really experienced anything nasty, like delusions, shadow people or psychosis. Which is what’s on my mind lately;

I’ve held a 4month break (100% clean) up until about 1-2 months ago. Since Then i have Been using every Day without any major side effects. Lately though, i have Been noticing that i feel alot more “dumb” and alert than usual. It’s mostly things like;
mild paranoia - not in a “they’re after me” kinda Way. More like feeling surveillanced and avoiding Windows because it feels uncomfortable.

social anxiety - pretty straight forward. I Dont like to be around Big crowds or strangers

Social withdrawal - also straight forward. I prefer being by myself, and when i’m (now rarely) together with friends, i completely lose interest in talking to Them. Sometimes it even angers me when they speak to me

And alot of thought blocking - when i talk to anyone about something (or write), my mind just shuts Down mid sentence and i completely forget the topic. On top of that, i litterally cant produce any kind of thought process no matter how hard i try.

I have read alot about the last point -thought blocking- and i almost always end up with the same answer (ish); very Commonly and often a symptom of psychosis. This has had my mind going crazy the last week or so.

So TL:DR: are these early stages/signs of psychosis or am i just overthinking?
Perhaps This is worth noting
- gone through 35-50g in less than 45 days
- 1-3 meals a day
- weigh 68-72kg and 193cm tall.
- average sleep is 6-8 hours.
- no all-nighters/binges.

Any advice/info concerning stim psychosis is highly appreciated

(I am aware that the Best is to stop, no matter what right now - which i Will - I’m just afraid of the unknown. It Will also be useful knowledge if i ever start using again.)

I saw shadow ppl and crazy stuff with rcs. Speed is safer, I once went through 2 to 3 grams in 2 days and thought police spying on me.
Or shooting like 3g in 2 hours coke I hear ppl talk about me or someone coming in my house. And think ppl are in my garden.
The Real dark shit happened with rcs, objects became real. People in my house everywhere.
I used 1g meth last 24 hours, 1 night no sleep and had no psychotic symptoms. But was near it, I could feel it.
If you sleep eat and drink you're okay.
Or would you like to experience psychosis? Stay awake 3 days Use speed non stop. It can be interesting

Am I the only one who thinks objects are falling or moving towards to them? I constantly dodge objects that arent there.

Am I the only one who thinks objects are falling or moving towards to them? I constantly dodge objects that arent there.
you know i never attributed it to psychosis because i'm so used to being awake for 2-4+ days at a time but.......... yes. i do this from time to time