European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Sunny Side - positivity thread

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
@Sunyecho suggested we focus more on positive things. wet bastard. i too am a bit wet so think its a good idea.

has anything good ever happened to you and if so what?

for example, i had a very nice cornetto the other week and it made my existence less painful for the duration of eating it.

has BL helped you in any way?

BL actually helped me hugely in my early recovery from hard drugs. sadly most of the people who helped me most in H&R are now dead, which says a lot about addiction IMO.

we're a bunch of misanthropic cunts but i'm sure between us we can think of some nice things about life.

BL helped me recognise that I need to get on ORT and then was equally helpful when I was quitting buprenorphine. Library of great information full of people who will help you to pick a book for your particular topic. It even helped me by answering questions I raised regarding chronic pain problems. BL wasn't my doctor but I got info or links to articles to get answers doctors unfortunately would never give. It also given me the chance to pay it forward so my ego was very satisfied. BL also helped me not to OD, to choose the best path forward and to kick many substances.

And yeah the sea today is great temperature on this beautiful island (Hvar) so there is a bonus just for today. Almost forgot - @chinup thank you for acting in favour of BL and making this thread. There may be malevolent cunts on this forum but they are also beautiful in their own way. Even vanilla ice cream isn't for everybody's taste.

Have a great day today you all 🙂❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my £150 rebate not long ago. That was nice. Probably cost me that while being on hold for several hours in time and effort, but, ya know.
so glad i got mine automatically, i cannot cope with things not being the way they should be in my head at the best of times and after hours on hold.... no way. i always try to be nice to customer service staff.

today i got a nice message from someone unexpected.

I used to work at the USA/MEXICO frontier as a substance abuse counselor with teens from both sides in a nice rehab at Tijuana beach that job made me stay clean for a while, I enjoyed my walks on the beach my lovely patients smiles, good memories

It's sunny....got some hope&feel better than before couple of months.I don't know why.God helps ye.....BlueLight helps too.Wish you all peace&strenght.God bless you all!

Reminds me of the Snoo thread back in the day

I'm loving 2022 in general; I know that I am fortunate to have a reasonably carefree existence - but during 2020 and 2021 there were whole months on end where I didn't have cash for the next weeks bills and food etc and though I always made ends meet it was privately extraordinarily stressful - this year is a doddle by comparison - I've been able to take my fam to a tropical island holiday - pay for their school for the year - and start saving again for the first time since late 2019

My son is growing beautifully. He got "Honorary diploma for overall success in school" (don't know how it is called in UK) and the similar thing for mathematics. Had a big growth spur and is really healthy. I really have someone to live for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Ireland to see Acid4Blood, after my wife's death and while he was getting things sorted in Dundalk, I went for an Indian meal. A family paid for my meal (didn't find out until they had left), even though I was obviously English and not skint (Geordie accent tends to stand out!). Completely changed my outlook on human nature & the human condition.
Things like this make me so fucking proud of my Irish heritage. Couldn't have happened at a better time. People can be so fucking amazing!

Left my address at Indian restaurant, asking they pass it to family, in order to make a charitable contribution to a charity of their choice. Truly fucking inspiring stuff

Got passed a 2 krone coin (Croatian) instead of a 10p in the pub yesterday ...but the jokes on them as it's worth 20p - a good saving after a £30 round