• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Random Images and GIFs Thread v5 (NSFW)

mobile-18911-1418403698-4.jpg

hard to believe that that image of utter female perfection is Lenny Goddber's daughter isn't it? LOL!

1UCCcly.jpg

PTSD wouldn't be a thing if we, as humans, were supposed to be killing other humans.... Governments and gun runners have to fill the deficit of all them 'dole dossers and foreigners'... Largely displaced "By Men Who Are Not".,,..

Just my opinion :)

No idea.....I just thought his mask was really cool :)

1UCCcly.jpg

PTSD wouldn't be a thing if we, as humans, were supposed to be killing other humans.... Governments and gun runners have to fill the deficit of all them 'dole dossers and foreigners'... Largely displaced "By Men Who Are Not".,,..

Just my opinion :)

PTSD isn't just caused by fighting wars though. People who experienced traumatic, possibly near death experiences tend to get PTSD. Seeing loved one dying / dead in front of you, being in a car-crash you thought you weren't gna make it from, being sexually assaulted. PTSD isn't a fan crazed thing - it's real. People can get triggered and experience real life dreams where they are "right back in the event." This can result from simplistic things like smells, gestures, sentences, a partner using a similar position to the attacker can so much as re-traumatise a person. And sufferers can be rippled with anxiety. I wonder how MAPS are getting on with the studies on treated PTSD patients with MDMA-based therapy. Be interested to see the results of those studies and whether they really did help people. But yea, it's not just soldiers who get PTSD. Had to study PTDS as part of my counselling course and I felt like crying hearing what some people went through. The tutor was a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and told us some stuff, obviously without mentioning names and what-not.

Evey

Someone at work the other day told me they though they were suffering from Post Dramatic Stress Disorder after a particularly nasty RTC...

Not really funny but I had to laugh....I asked her if she thought her particular condition had come from watching a particularly distressing episode of Midsummer Murders but I doubt she got the joke...

I didn't say it wasn't real. I said
me said:
PTSD wouldn't be a thing if we, as humans, were supposed to be killing other humans

If killing people were a natural human action then we wouldn't have countless serving/vets suffering a conditon they would of otherwise - most likely - never experienced.

Afghanistan areas where the coalition pushed Taliban fighters back from is now, unsurprisingly, back under their control since the West pulled out. Leaving Afgan forces to get slaughtered, along with anyone else they fancy.

All that money, suffering, destruction and pain, on both sides worth it? Only to those with their fingers in the "war pie"....

Plenty should be in the Hague on war crimes. I wonder if they paid tax on their gains????

To paraphrase Stone... BURN IT DOWN...