EADD mod on a power trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
I'd like to make a complaint against a moderator on eadd on a power trip feeling the need to delete every post i make. What is her problem? Its the vent thread n I vented about a stalker who is not even a member of this site. So why pick on my posts?

Why is she deleting my posts????

She's not deleted any other members' posts n when i called her out on it she just deletes my posts again. Also she started on me today accusing me of being a bully. Its more than obvious the woman has an issue with n is now targetting me n my posts.

I'd like to know why I'm not allowed to vent and the rest the forum are? If there's a problem with venting then what is the point in having a vent thread? Since when has it been against the BLUA to vent about being stalked?????

PS: this mod is so sensitive she even had someone infracted once for initialling her name. That's how sensitive this person is.

Evey

Hi. This is not an appropriate way to voice this concern. Insofar as you have issues with local moderation in EADD, you should contact a senior moderator by PM for review of the decisions that were made for fairness. Since staff assignments are in flux right now and EADD accordingly has no assigned dedicated smod, I'll go ahead and bring the concerns you've detailed in this thread to senior staff.

ebola

What is her problem?

something tells me she's not the problem.

So why pick on my posts? Why is she deleting my posts????

moderators are well within their rights to alleviate forum issues, in this case stemming from yet another soap opera instigated by none other than yourself.

I'd like to know why I'm not allowed to vent and the rest the forum are? If there's a problem with venting then what is the point in having a vent thread?

many posts from several members pertaining to that subject were unapproved in that thread. you aren't being singled out.

PS: this mod is so sensitive she even had someone infracted once for initialling her name. That's how sensitive this person is.

i don't care.

please review the following:

What if my problem is with the moderators? Who do I contact?

Please make a reasonable attempt to resolve the issue with the moderator(s) in question privately. If that fails, contact the forum senior mod or administrator and explain the situation. When you do so, remember the following:

• Once again, be polite and patient.
  • Include any communication you have had with the moderator(s) in question.
  • Clearly indicate the problem and include links to illustrate what you are talking about.
If, at any point, you feel unsatisfied with this process or you would simply prefer to air your issue in public, you should start a thread in the Support forum and we'll address the issue there. As with participation in any forum, please ensure your post is civil. If you have received a ban and wish to discuss or make a case for having it overturned, under no circumstances should you create an alt account to communicate with the staff. In that case, send an email to [email protected]. Alternately, post a message in the Anonymous Posting forum and request that it be moved to Support. Again, you are urged to be civil in your communication.

Bluelight gives a lot of power to the moderators to manage the day-to-day operation of the forums. Making a difficult judgment call or committing a simple human error does not mean a moderator was derelict in their duty. Please note that the complaints procedure stops with the site ownership. If you are still unsatisfied, just laugh and remind yourself that Bluelight is only a message board.

How to Make Comments, Suggestions, & Complaints.

closed. pm any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.