• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Eadd ketamine thread 2020/21

The same down southwest by the looks of it.
I'm just waiting on 3g to arrive...
Had 4g the other night...

Couple 'warm up' slugs ;)

Will update shortly

The same down southwest by the looks of it.
I'm just waiting on 3g to arrive...
Had 4g the other night...

Couple 'warm up' slugs ;)

Will update shortly

Remember man a slug up the nose means a bloody slug loogie coming out your pp later... (Sorry had to give ya a little shit haha.)

Although I gotta say to both of ya, looks fire lol

-Gc

a slug up the nose means a bloody slug loogie coming out your pp later...
Not if you're militant with drip spitting and 'water' that alkaline bastard right down with multiple bottles of strong apple cider ;)
#tricksofthetrade

But yeah, be way better for me in the vein 😂😈💉

WARNING
Had some HORRIBLE stuff last night. Luckily only got 1.33g!

I posted in the abyss saying it was shardy but i hadnt actually looked in the wrap, he normally has shard but it was the fine grain type in appearance - but not the normal fine grain in effect. Not sure if it was heavily cut or a complete different substance (sounded like a dodgy kinda dck from research ive done)
It made me gurn/stimulated at first, did get wonky too, but a 100mg test shot did nothing, so did a bump and it made me light headed, then blacked out when i did a 500mg shot, then came round and did another 200mg shot, then had a comedown which was brutal, made me feel like id been hit in each kidney with a hammer, really painful, all of the muscles in my body ache, even no where near injection sites, a terrible headache right im the center of my forehead which ive actually still got and its been 16hrs since last dose, really bad tinnitus that was still present when i woke up.
When i came home and got in bed at first I was realllly cold proper shivering in bed then put some pj bottoms and a t-shirt on and got too hot and actually had a temperature, really fast short breathing for ages that i had to force myself to take normal deep breaths, my mate who did a few shots with me got exactly the same symptoms too.

I also noticed blood was almost congealing in the barrel when registering, and the bump i sniffed stuck in my throat and made me have to hock up about 15 times and it felt like glue in my throat.

I'm still in bed i feel so rough, feel like a mix between a stim comedown and a PROPER bad alcohol hangover, even feeling sick (i took no other drugs and didnt drink). My piss was DARK yellow even after 3 pints of water. Headache still present even though ive had 3 lots of 2 paracetamol. No appetite at all.

The most worrying thing was the kidney pain and the intensity of the headache and tinnitus

It also raised my heartbeat and gave me chest/heart pains, and when i kept sitting up in bed to get drink i was getting flashes of blue and yellow lights open eye hallucinations, and it kept me awake for ages.

Note none of this was happening while i was on it, only once I ran out.

Watch out for this batch. I believe the guy sourced it from Bristol. It looks like and smells like the fine grain perfumey stuff that's USUALLY stronger than shard, but it definitely had some kind of RC in it.
Check these links @cdin sent me out for proof they are all making it into street k now, iirc he also told me he hsd a fine grain batch in uk and it was the same, stimulating and caused kidney pain...

If you get offered it, turn it down, I've told the guy to send it back and he said I'm not the only person to complain

Fucking hell man, sounds really rough.
Yeah bro just feels really dirty and toxic i havent felt this rough for ages its honestly like I've been on a speed binge and then drunk 2 bottles of cheap vodka im shocked tbh never felt this bad from any drug especially such a small amount.
The test results in that link are shocking did you see them?

Just had a look, pretty sad state of affairs. I reckon the last two batches of 'K' I've had, have been 2F-DCK or similar, never tried that RC but it seems to be doing the rounds. Could tell straight away it wasn't Ket + felt fucking nasty to boot :|

I had some valiums last time when it wore off which might have helped.

Some people were selling this garbage online for a tenner or less a Gram, and calling it 'Pharmaceutical grade'. People leaving positive glowing reviews as well cause they don't know any better...which is why I don't go near anyone advertising for less than 30..

Just had a look, pretty sad state of affairs. I reckon the last two batches of 'K' I've had, have been 2F-DCK or similar, never tried that RC but it seems to be doing the rounds. Could tell straight away it wasn't Ket + felt fucking nasty to boot :|

I had some valiums last time when it wore off which might have helped.

Some people were selling this garbage online for a tenner or less a Gram, and calling it 'Pharmaceutical grade'. People leaving positive glowing reviews as well cause they don't know any better...which is why I don't go near anyone advertising for less than 30..
Getting to the point now where I'm thinking I'm not gonna pin anything that hasn't come from a vial. They're just so hard to come by and pricey

WARNING
Had some HORRIBLE stuff last night. Luckily only got 1.33g!

I posted in the abyss saying it was shardy but i hadnt actually looked in the wrap, he normally has shard but it was the fine grain type in appearance - but not the normal fine grain in effect. Not sure if it was heavily cut or a complete different substance (sounded like a dodgy kinda dck from research ive done)
It made me gurn/stimulated at first, did get wonky too, but a 100mg test shot did nothing, so did a bump and it made me light headed, then blacked out when i did a 500mg shot, then came round and did another 200mg shot, then had a comedown which was brutal, made me feel like id been hit in each kidney with a hammer, really painful, all of the muscles in my body ache, even no where near injection sites, a terrible headache right im the center of my forehead which ive actually still got and its been 16hrs since last dose, really bad tinnitus that was still present when i woke up.
When i came home and got in bed at first I was realllly cold proper shivering in bed then put some pj bottoms and a t-shirt on and got too hot and actually had a temperature, really fast short breathing for ages that i had to force myself to take normal deep breaths, my mate who did a few shots with me got exactly the same symptoms too.

I also noticed blood was almost congealing in the barrel when registering, and the bump i sniffed stuck in my throat and made me have to hock up about 15 times and it felt like glue in my throat.

I'm still in bed i feel so rough, feel like a mix between a stim comedown and a PROPER bad alcohol hangover, even feeling sick (i took no other drugs and didnt drink). My piss was DARK yellow even after 3 pints of water. Headache still present even though ive had 3 lots of 2 paracetamol. No appetite at all.

The most worrying thing was the kidney pain and the intensity of the headache and tinnitus

It also raised my heartbeat and gave me chest/heart pains, and when i kept sitting up in bed to get drink i was getting flashes of blue and yellow lights open eye hallucinations, and it kept me awake for ages.

Note none of this was happening while i was on it, only once I ran out.

Watch out for this batch. I believe the guy sourced it from Bristol. It looks like and smells like the fine grain perfumey stuff that's USUALLY stronger than shard, but it definitely had some kind of RC in it.
Check these links @cdin sent me out for proof they are all making it into street k now, iirc he also told me he hsd a fine grain batch in uk and it was the same, stimulating and caused kidney pain...

If you get offered it, turn it down, I've told the guy to send it back and he said I'm not the only person to complain
Fucking hell dude! Please be careful. I would like you to go see a Dr tbh. I know you won’t but you should. Really need to get some tests done. That kidney pain and dark urine is so so worrying.

Fucking hell dude! Please be careful. I would like you to go see a Dr tbh. I know you won’t but you should. Really need to get some tests done. That kidney pain and dark urine is so so worrying.
The kidney pain is gone now it stopped last night after i necked a few pints of water, it only lasted a few hours tops and my last 2 pisses my urine is almost clear ive been drinking loads of water, still got really bad headache though even though im taking paracetamol every 4 hours, worst headache ive ever had fuck knows why its so bad, stil very slight tinnitus too if im in silence.
None of the doctors are open anyway diz they are only doing phone appointments and plus i dont want my GP to know ive used again he thinks I'm clean! And im not going to AnE its 11 miles away and the wait is about 10 hrs atm.
I am going to get a well being check soon to see how my kidneys are doing

I’m pretty sure the last stuff I got was 2F-DCK too, it was the first time ever I felt a difference from the usual racemic and S isomer variability.

It felt a bit stronger, lasted a tad longer, but also had something about it that felt dirty. Also it looked more like fine salt, than tiny needle shards.

-GC

It felt a bit stronger, lasted a tad longer, but also had something about it that felt dirty. Also it looked more like fine salt, than tiny needle shards.
Yep, fits the description of this stuff.
I expect I wouldn't have felt so dirty if I didn't IV such big amounts, but its over 24 hour from my last dose and ive still got forehead pain and slight tinnitus, and i still feel a little off balance when i get up.

Never had 'k' or any rc dissociative feel so toxic and ive a fair old amount of experience... Wont be touching that stuff again, wish i had done a foil a test on it for reference but by the time the weird effects started we'd finished it.

Shit, sounds bad, I had some shit that was stimulating and and slightly like K but wasn't and it looked like shards, ran clear on foil with tiny specs of red, nasty shit, I didn't know about wedinos back then though

Its so hard to trust, another reason I only IM'd for a while and even though IV'ing it has crossed my mind, this is another reason not to go there

You need to try and get better painkillers for your headache, even if it's ibuprofen, take alongside the paracetamol or alternate them, but co codamol should stop it, even the weak shit ones from a chemist

Get well soon

@Fairy of the Flowers just up and headaches finally gone, if id had any codiene or co codamol i would have taken it but para and asprin were all I had.

I'm definitely going to be foil testing everything i get again now, i used to do it religiously back in the drought years ago, and i didnt even pin up back then. This looked (i did examine under torch) and smelt(kinda perfumey) up the nose exactly how the fine grain ive had and loved for years from this source did, so the RC it was mixed with must have the exact same crystal structure and either same smell or weaker smell that was covered by the perfume smell.

We need someone out there with PURE dck/2fdck to do a foil test for everyone so we know how they react!

I mean it could not have even been an RC or could have been levamisole for all i know as thats toxic as shit right? , although it definitely had some weird psychedelic effects after i stopped using it and had me slightly wonky for 24hrs which is how some of the RCs have been described and others also saying they felt 'dirty'
Ive searched and not read any reports of ppl IVing more than 100mg in one shot of dck or 2f and i did 100,500,200 so thats probably why. Hopefully I've put enough key words in here that anyone searching for info on injecting 2fdck or dck intravenously on Google etc heed warning

I'm definitely going to be foil testing everything i get again now, i used to do it religiously back in the drought years ago, and i didnt even pin up back then

I always forget to do it, only done it few times start of lockdown as got bashed shite, and once recently as the K was weak but it burnt reddish then black, but K goes black when to hot and I wasn't going to waste more than a few grains lol, as this was smaller crystally weak K so wasn't that shardy

We need someone out there with PURE dck/2fdck to do a foil test for everyone so we know how they react

Good idea, and let's find out what burns clear lol, I've had that in all the stuff I tested at start of lockdown when I kept getting bashed or random shite and joined here because of it lol

I mean it could not have even been an RC or could have been levamisole for all i know as thats toxic as shit right?

Yeah I heard that lots of K recently has that, Google it it looks like K, in we need to find out what reaction that has on foil test too

Annoying you ain't got any left to send to wedinos

Glad your better now though mate

What exactly is the “foil test?” Never heard of it, but I’ve still got some of this suspected 2F-DCK as well as two batches I’m confident are real K.

What do you look for? How exactly is it performed? The more details the better :)

-GC