• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Im Fucked Megathread They said we couldn't get fucked, we fucked and got fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been completely sober for 6 days. High on weed iceolator shatter and 8 beers. Also have the feeling of Xmas eve as a weekend of pure meth and heroin awaits :) good vibes :)

Enjoy!
Damn you, non-insta-Junkies who can use with moderation. I'm okay with Junkiedom but a night to play with my DA, SE, NE and Mu systems simultaneously without consequence would be oh so lovely

<3

tumblr_mhb4qhouJT1ql2603o1_250.gif

Getting high is reason enough for me - you did get high, right?

Predictably riding the Tweak Train with a few glasses of ginger infused wine.

<3

unfortunately not due to benzos and current psychedelic tolerance. Need a good few month break from them and to get off benzos before i can have a propper full blown trip again.

As someone who loves their drugs oh so dearly, even I fucking hate benzos.
They are nothing but evil, manipulative, destructive little placebo panaceas and quitting them was the best thing I ever did.
It took a while for me to realise that the notion of "benzos are an acquired taste" is only true in the sense that you must acquire Stockholm Syndrome to enjoy them.

If they're stopping you getting high and you're not getting high on them; think of how great every other drug feels without them. ;)

<3

I completely agree with you there! I was benzo free until the end of august but if my taper plan works il be free from them by mid to late January. :)

I am currently finding that 0.5 Clonazolam 2-3 times a week is working a treat at helping subside my desire to buy heroin which is perfect timing as it is allowing me to save some money to buy the family Christmas presents for a change.

Been 8 weeks sober. Sampling some Methylone as a substitut for my drug of choice: Mephedrone.

It cant replace it but it is certainly doing the job. A shame it cant be snorted with good results.

As long as your redoses are timed perfectly its really a long enjoyable high :)

I've donee it, finally Fuckin done it... First time in ages I've actually managed to get fucked on smack.. Not sure why eiyherb as it was all the usual set up..

Goes to show that youhhhr body reacts differently sometimes....

I'm off to enhit thus rarity :)

Just had my first £10 bag of gear in about a week which was nice enough on its lonesome but now i've put 0.5 Clonazolam & some weed into the mix it has turned into a beautifully chilled out evening. I love nights like this which are totally unplanned but for soem reason factors fall into place and what would have been a dull evening is now one full of pleasurable feelings. Thankyou to the drug fairys, i love you :D

had some nifoxipam this morning so doing very small bumps of h, feeling very nice though.

First drink in almost 2 weeks (would have been 2 tomorrow) will be tonight. Mmmmm.

I have some H too, I might just do a line just now, fuck it, it's ten to four on a Thursday at work... it's almost the weekend!

The numbering thing has never been clear to me, as any info I've read on this system contradict each other, I have brown powder.

What is Nos 1,2,3 & 4?

The original numbering system became one with the typical system at some point, no one quite knows why, when or how,

The system I am aware of, and think of upon hearing the numerical system:

#1 Opium (refined).
#2 Acylated Opium (Black Tar)
#3 Diamorphine Freebase (Brown powder, UK endemic)
#4 Diamorphine HCl ("China White", snortable, shootable without acid).

China White sometimes refers to Fentanyl cuts, also.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.