• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

actually you can shoot up methodane lol. some people can get tablets called methodane hcl and crush them up and shoot them and they do turn into green liquid in the spoon to be fair, i never seen that but i was told few time about it lol
That's interesting but as a cut? Not sure the people bashing it up would do that, unless its a low level smackhead with a teenth trying to bulk it up to sell a few bags to his mates.

Very interesting article.
It depends, though. If the ban is driving up the cost of heroin bought by international traders, it gives them an incentive to replace it with something cheaper for them to buy like fentanyl, xylazine, and nitizines. They don't give fuck all about providing a safer, better product. Perhaps if that shift comes, then the Afghans will start selling it cheaper, or even go back to growing it, but I really think that once the cat is out of the bag with cheap synthetic substitutes, it is hard to get back market share.
yeah you could be well right about that, however recently i hav found out that the fentanyl price hav shot up sky in europe and the uk because of the fact, the chinense govt banned ALL production of all the kinds of fentanyl and nitazenes and xylazine and for the first time in years, there are ZERO fentanyl production set up and taking production in china for second consectiuve year and nearly well into third years by this end of april SO something is working in china. the EU and uk wil want to look into this and start coping what the chinese hav done against fentanyl and nitazenes etc etc. NO DOUBT by now, the EU & UK govt will start making plans against the fentanyl/nitazenes/xylazine productions in the coming months.
The GOOD NEWS are this: the uk and eu govt are well aware of the fact that majority opiate users hated the fentanyl/nitazenes and xylazine everywhere, the same goes for asia and middle east countries and possiblity africa?(im not sure about africa to be honest)

the BAD NEWS are this: unfortunely there will be alway dickhead who will try thier hardest to keep pushing out the fentanyl/nitazenes out on street and try to get their share of profit of opiate markets on eu/uk streets. the dickhed will NOT respect the opiate users wish that the addicts doesnt WANT the fent/nitazenes/xylazine EVER! its true, there are very few addicts who want the fent or nitazenes, that is because they are mentally unwell in the head and they do get rage suicidal thought which is why they need far stronger opiate to wipe out the negative thought in their mind and blocked out everythig so they dont hav to feel depressed or suicidal about it so i do understand where they coming from, i kinda felt so sorry for them so i do think that fent or nitazenes or xylazine are not the answer to their problem. of course who am i the fuck to judge that?because i hav no idea what its like, because it never has happened to me YET!
as for those who really are so eager to try out fent or nitazenes or xylazine, PLEASE DONT! i hav bought h#4 fent free on darknet from us vendor who hav advertisment their product FENT FREE lol so i bought it online and put my faith in the vendor who promised me that there are zero fent there because he did use fent strip test for me (this was few years ago sometime in 2016?) so i recieved heroin laced with fent and i snort it myself and i just went blue after snorting bit fat line like u normally do with coke, this effect take 15mins and the high was so wacky nd i didnt like that! not exactly the same as heroin high for sure!! when i went to hospital, the cop searched my home and found the product and ran test and told me that the bag is full of fent about 90% and 10% heroin, BASTARD!! im very grateful to hospital for saving my life! you hav to remember that back in 2015 or 16, there was no fent strip test available yet in uk... i got heroin laced with fent 3 time unfortunely from us and canada vendors. so NEVER EVER again will i buy from us vendor online!! EVER

Last edited:
Try getting that shit tested. There's a lot of xylazine turning up in the gear and I can't imagine that would be good on the lungs.
i dont know where u from but im in west of uk near west midland. i was told th best area for good quality right now are bradford,leeds, birmingham, manchester, bolton and huddersfield, i do know there are few more but i cant remember lol.. london used to be the best spot for a long time but not anymore? didnt blondie say he came from london??

Without sounding too vainglorious all the gear I get stains my teeth black - when I smoking more than a G a day I even use to scrape it off and add it to the tooter collection.
blonde, ALWAY great to see u chime in, i alway loved to read ur post! alway interesting and never bored!!!

Had my first bag on Saturday, I can honestly say I am over Heroin.

It was so odd going back to it after all this time, all it did was put me on my arse, I can understand from this experience why I got drawn into it in the first place as it's a Nihilist drug, since I stopped I have got back into smoking weed a bit more & drinking DECENT Cider but not every day as that is just swapping one thing for another & I am sorry to say it but these "Pot Heads" are fucking idiots & addicts also.

I said after the day I smoked N,N DMT "Well I have come to my drug end now, if I find Pure DOM I will give it a go but apart from that my wishlist is done" & it was but I carried on with Heroin for some fucking dumb reason.

I only scored just to make SURE I wasn't kidding myself, I may have forgotten how great Heroin is but NO it's kinda shit in a way compared to other drugs, despite the long time it takes to get going it's mostly equal to 600mg Pregabalin with a litre of good Cider down the neck.

I'll never talk badly about other addicts on heroin as I've been there & I really understand the pull with this drug, it took my years to get over it but I am sitting here wishing I'd just got some Coffee & Milk instead of going to score.
One of the most stupid choices of my life was on Saturday but I know I can close the book on this stuff for good now.
first of all, i do know this, it can ve extrememly difficult to do this what u just hav done, this is your first step and u hav done that, but the second step is to stay clean and keep clean, NOW that is god damn hard part! (for me anyway)
im rooting for u bro. hope u will make it out of this shitty game!

by the way, u said u smoked dmt??? REALLY?? i didnt know they can be smoked?

i dont know where u from but im in west of uk near west midland. i was told th best area for good quality right now are bradford,leeds, birmingham, manchester, bolton and huddersfield, i do know there are few more but i cant remember lol.. london used to be the best spot for a long time but not anymore? didnt blondie say he came from london??
I'm about 600 miles north of you I think of the top of my head. The xylazine is turning up everywhere. Its being cut before it even gets to street level apparently. What I'm saying is that if you can, send a bit of the gear to www.wedinos.org - they can tell you exactly what's in it. I know that if you have a habit you can't waste any of that precious broon powder but if you can spare even a bit out of a bad, send it in. If its fucking with your throat its a cut.

I think its a load of bullshit about where the best gear is. I lived in LDN for years and sometimes the gear was decent, other times shite. Depends entirely on who you're getting it off and who they are getting it off. Best gear I've had was one bag in LDN and one in Stoke, also £20 bags up here years ago with the best gear you could possibly get cos it came straight off the brick and the guy only got enough for himself and a few mates.

Bradford possibly because of the Pakistanis who might have connections with suppliers who have access to the decent gear that still exists along the trafficking routes - same with all of those Yorkshire cities but even still, it will be bashed up tae fuck by the time you get a bag of it. Same as anywhere. Manchester, some good gear but actually the worst I've ever come across. Liverpool is the city for it because the Scousers have traditionally been the main players and they work with everyone.

But yeah, you get good and bad everywhere, it depends on many factors. There will be a lot of shit gear because greedy cunts up the chain are putting the dodgy cuts in - lethal shit like xylazine. This is to bulk up the product because they might be worried about the Taliban burning the poppy fields.

Want the best heroin? Go to Afghanistan and find a Pashtun warlord - they are obliged to look after you based on their cultural customs and plenty of them still run opium and also process it into heroin.

I'm joking of course, they have these customs but they will likely kill you, that's if you even get there before the Taliban get their hands on you lol. And that depends on you even getting into the country.

My point is that its not a good time to have a heroin habit because the gear is going to get a lot shitter over the next few years and it is generally shit anyway and has been for years, unless you get lucky with someone who has decent gear. Just know that you're more than likely to get shite gear and it doesn't matter where in the country you go. I've been off it, cleaned up cos the last bag I got sent me into my first and only OD in ten years of on and off use. I cooked it up, usual amount, usual method, all prepared trying to find a vein. Next thing I know I was strapped to a board being taken to hospital - they couldn't wake me up with naloxone and so had to put a tube down my neck to get me breathing. Back then I thought it was fentanyl but now that I know about xylazine, I am certain it was that due to it turning up in the gear all over the place and because naloxone wont work on it as it isn't an opioid.

Anyway, I was lucky to be able clean up my act. Be careful if you're using and especially if you're shooting it - I would recommend that nobody inject their gear now but people are of course going to do it.

Take care pal.

So what's the solution to the laced chemical weapons incoming from china, the Chinese vendors on the BBC documentary laughing made me sick

What's happenin' folks? hope everyone is staying safe. Lots of xylazine turning up in gear, not to mention the nitazenes.

Has anyone heard of or come across "green" gear? Someone has asked me about it but I've never heard of it. I can't think of why it would be green unless it was dyed, maybe as a marketing gimmick. This is the place to ask though - any insights?

EDIT: it wasn't sold as "green heroin" I don't think, the person says that when they prepared it to shoot, the liquid in the syringe had a green colour. I don't know much beyond that, guessing that it was just a nasty cut that got in but I've been asked what it could be.

Anyone ever prepared a shot and got a pin full of "green h"? that's how it was described.
I had it in fake oxy 80 op’s, I only take oxy as strong opiate, due to serious operations which led to me getting put on opiate’s being prescribed Oxy norm liquid after major bowel surgery.
I inflammatory bowel disease & I am trying to cope with 5 operations in 4 years, with the last to remove my snal stump & close my Anus.
Yes it was as painful as it sounds, due to unfortunately getting infections there & my G.P. Being a dick about perscibing pain relief as I successfully came off my post operative meds, he does not want me to go back on them despite serious pain.
I bought 3 oxy 80 mg O.P.’s I thought they were cheap due to them being O.P’s.
They crushed super easily & were green all the way though, so I researched what they were as I know proper oxy’s are white after the coating & it was one of the Zenes so I snorted tiny amounts of it over 12 hours.
Very stimulating, got rid of pain plus euphoric with no nodding.
, I could excise & do things around the house quite pleasently high.
But I informed the guy thst if someone took the whole thing you could easily be looking at an O.D. especially mixed with Alachol or Benzo’s.
He said that he appreciated the warning but people were wanting them & enjoying them.
I deleted him from my contacts lists as if he sells them to opiate naive person or someone who I.V’s them I could see someone dying.
It felt like Fent with legs & more euphoric ( I hsve only had fent in hospital).
So people be careful, they seemed quite harsh on the body unlike pharmaceutical grade medications.
They are definitely in face oxy’s and some Benzo’s.
I had tiny lines of the pill & at times felt like if I had a bit more I would of nodded.
Being older I would hate a teenager to get into them as I imagine withdrawal will be hard from them so say safe folks.

Last edited:
yeah you could be well right about that, however recently i hav found out that the fentanyl price hav shot up sky in europe and the uk because of the fact, the chinense govt banned ALL production of all the kinds of fentanyl and nitazenes and xylazine and for the first time in years, there are ZERO fentanyl production set up and taking production in china for second consectiuve year and nearly well into third years by this end of april SO something is working in china. the EU and uk wil want to look into this and start coping what the chinese hav done against fentanyl and nitazenes etc etc. NO DOUBT by now, the EU & UK govt will start making plans against the fentanyl/nitazenes/xylazine productions in the coming months.
The GOOD NEWS are this: the uk and eu govt are well aware of the fact that majority opiate users hated the fentanyl/nitazenes and xylazine everywhere, the same goes for asia and middle east countries and possiblity africa?(im not sure about africa to be honest)

the BAD NEWS are this: unfortunely there will be alway dickhead who will try thier hardest to keep pushing out the fentanyl/nitazenes out on street and try to get their share of profit of opiate markets on eu/uk streets. the dickhed will NOT respect the opiate users wish that the addicts doesnt WANT the fent/nitazenes/xylazine EVER! its true, there are very few addicts who want the fent or nitazenes, that is because they are mentally unwell in the head and they do get rage suicidal thought which is why they need far stronger opiate to wipe out the negative thought in their mind and blocked out everythig so they dont hav to feel depressed or suicidal about it so i do understand where they coming from, i kinda felt so sorry for them so i do think that fent or nitazenes or xylazine are not the answer to their problem. of course who am i the fuck to judge that?because i hav no idea what its like, because it never has happened to me YET!
as for those who really are so eager to try out fent or nitazenes or xylazine, PLEASE DONT! i hav bought h#4 fent free on darknet from us vendor who hav advertisment their product FENT FREE lol so i bought it online and put my faith in the vendor who promised me that there are zero fent there because he did use fent strip test for me (this was few years ago sometime in 2016?) so i recieved heroin laced with fent and i snort it myself and i just went blue after snorting bit fat line like u normally do with coke, this effect take 15mins and the high was so wacky nd i didnt like that! not exactly the same as heroin high for sure!! when i went to hospital, the cop searched my home and found the product and ran test and told me that the bag is full of fent about 90% and 10% heroin, BASTARD!! im very grateful to hospital for saving my life! you hav to remember that back in 2015 or 16, there was no fent strip test available yet in uk... i got heroin laced with fent 3 time unfortunely from us and canada vendors. so NEVER EVER again will i buy from us vendor online!! EVER
It’s in the U.k. the zenes in fake oxy & street Valium, I was angry the guy I bought off knew he was not selling oxy, but did not tell his customers.
He basically said they are flying out at half the price of Oxy 80 mg O.C.’s & bar me he got good feedback.
But someone will die from drinking before hand taking Benzo’s or railing it in one go.
I did my part showing him wendios & only buy from people who test there substances now.

I had it in fake oxy 80 op’s, I only take oxy as strong opiate, due to serious operations which led to me getting put on opiate’s being prescribed Oxy norm liquid after major bowel surgery.
I inflammatory bowel disease & I am trying to cope with 5 operations in 4 years, with the last to remove my snal stump & close my Anus.
Yes it was as painful as it sounds, due to unfortunately getting infections there & my G.P. Being a dick about perscibing pain relief as I successfully came off my post operative meds, he does not want me to go back on them despite serious pain.
I bought 3 oxy 80 mg O.P.’s I thought they were cheap due to them being O.P’s.
They crushed super easily & were green all the way though, so I researched what they were as I know proper oxy’s are white after the coating & it was one of the Zenes so I snorted tiny amounts of it over 12 hours.
Very stimulating, got rid of pain plus euphoric with no nodding.
, I could excise & do things around the house quite pleasently high.
But I informed the guy thst if someone took the whole thing you could easily be looking at an O.D. especially mixed with Alachol or Benzo’s.
He said that he appreciated the warning but people were wanting them & enjoying them.
I deleted him from my contacts lists as if he sells them to opiate naive person or someone who I.V’s them I could see someone dying.
It felt like Fent with legs & more euphoric ( I hsve only had fent in hospital).
So people be careful, they seemed quite harsh on the body unlike pharmaceutical grade medications.
They are definitely in face oxy’s and some Benzo’s.
I had tiny lines of the pill & at times felt like if I had a bit more I would of nodded.
Being older I would hate a teenager to get into them as I imagine withdrawal will be hard from them so say safe folks.
These fucking doctors man. And then they wonder people end up on smack. I hope your health situation gets better.

Its good that they worked for you but as you know you've gotta be careful with these nitazenes.

You deleted the guy but loads of dealers are gonna be selling this shit and legit opiods are gonna be very hard to find. Your dealer admitted it, those pills sell well. Fucking pricks.

Hope you get through and stay safe, stay strong. 💪

It’s in the U.k. the zenes in fake oxy & street Valium, I was angry the guy I bought off knew he was not selling oxy, but did not tell his customers.
He basically said they are flying out at half the price of Oxy 80 mg O.C.’s & bar me he got good feedback.
But someone will die from drinking before hand taking Benzo’s or railing it in one go.
I did my part showing him wendios & only buy from people who test there substances now.
That's what I was saying to the guy before - these dealers don't give a fuck. Everyone who is on these pills needs to educate themselves on nitazenes because there wont be any legit opioid pills anymore, these scummy dealer pricks are just making money, they don't give a fuck about customers. I did when I used to sell different drugs but in that world, kindness and fairness aren't how things are done.

Read up on nitazenes people! Xylazine too!