• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was going to end up withdrawing until monday, but as luck would have it, managed to source a few hundred physeptone 5mg methadone tabs. Anybody knows if these are suitable for IV or IM injection if first filtered through cigarette filter cottons and then the solution re-filtered through a micron filter?

Just had a stressful dragged-into-work incident which has made me seriously consider going and scoring.

I'm just really not sure I'm not going to get really sick again just like the last time I ran out, which was not even a fortnight ago.

Honestly, you cook up a contrived situation to avoid going out and picking up, but then life chucks one at you. What's an adventuress to do?!

^ i really hate the way that seems to happen in life. Like someone was just waiting for you to be at your most vulnerable :|

I suppose that's just the way it goes, though ..... The less vulnerable you feel, the easier it is to ignore the siren song of temptation ..... Then you hit a low ebb and it's like, What have I got left to lose now anyway?

It's the Human Condition .....

Yeah. But it does also seem as if life stores those nasty moments up 'on credit' so to speak, just so it can wait until your either right down to your last rx meds, or going to be completely stuffed if you don't also walk round the entire city, picking up DHC for CWEs, whilst feeling like dog crap that a dog has crapped all over. A really ugly dog. With diarrhea. Who's last meal was seafood.

Or ending up using the carefully built up stockpile of dihydrocodeine, extracted from paramol, rather than saving it until sufficient be available for something far more artistic, if that makes sense.

Hey up folks.

Would someone be so kind as to give me a conversion factor between methadone (orally, plugged, IV) and both morphine (sulfate salt) and oxycodone (HCl salt)?

Winging it a bit at the moment, I have had methadone before, but I recently found myself with a good couple of hundred physeptone tabs, so I could use the knowledge of its equivalence to morphine and to oxy (I don't take the latter two by mouth, I only ever IM/IV/plug, or with the oxy, snort or plug)

Well, I was a good girl. The moment had already passed by the time my window for calling my dealer closed. Now I can't sleep, but I'm better off sitting up smoking weed than sitting up tooting brown; which I still would be doing by now, promising to go to bed after the next corner ..... Or maybe the one after that .....

I know that feeling. 'one more fallout-tactics mission...no...just got to kill that sniper...wait, fucker has a spotter throwing grenades, bring the .50 cal autocannon...shit, big fucking scorpion trying to sneak up behind me with six more of his nasty little friends..'

Although, I daresay, this methadone, its not compulsive at all. I'm going to be damn glad when I can snap the chains of physical dependency, medical establishment insufficiency and doctor prejudice, even if I do have to do it without their knowledge.

Although for the first day, I've just been getting wankered on the physeptone tabs. Swallowed, plugged, dissolved in cherry wine..

Is there any point to railing a couple? Going to prepare a water soluble salt of cyclizine starting from the HCl tabs I have and filter then micron filter say, 100mg methadone with 100-150mg cyclizine, go for that pseudo-diconal hit, since I'll never be able to try dipipanone until I have the time to synth some myself. Time for a few more 'done pills, to wash down the cherry wine, and got a cigar in my mouth, relaxing nicely.

Methadone has some NMDA antagonist activity, anyone know how it goes with DXM?

For me, the act, the ritual of Chasing the Beetle is at least as compulsive in itself as the elusive eponymous insect. I crave the crinkling of the tinfoil, the manufacture of a tooter, the reflected radiant heat on the top of my fist around the lighter, every bit as much as the drug itself.

Anyway, I guess this is completely the wrong time to ask you how functional you think meth is, as compared to other opioids ..... =D

Seems to be working for me pretty well. Has that 'leveling out' sort of effect that other NMDA antagonists do for me, when kept to a low dose. I think I will add some DXM to that and see how a low dose does for my motivation, executive function etc.

Kinda lost track of the amount of methadone I've had though. Figure I'll have at least a few good'uns out of it, given I've got a few hundred tablets (thanks to a certain someone who will remain nameless. You know who you are, nice one for saving my bacon, to say nothing of the large stash of paramol CWE that's been building up as much as possible for...well...err...something with one less methyl ether and one more acetyl ester....=D)

Very functional, compared to oxy, morphine. Codeine is..well its a bit recreational if I take a full half gram, but thats about as far as it goes. I very much like the seriously long half life.

As for heroin or dipropionylmorphine...bit indifferent to H, dipropionylmorphine is a lot more functional than morphine or H, as it lasts for a much longer time than either, and more potent than both put together, easily 12 hour duration, generally more. The 6-AcO-dihydromorphine, can't say really, I've only had it once, a sample someone sent me once.

I'm still sat on my arse on the sofa, but thats only because family guy is on TV, and some other things I want to watch. When they are over, and I've watched 'plebs' I've got some bromine to make.

After probably 250-300mg or thereabouts, give or take 50 from the higher end, I'm kinda itchy, feeling nicely relaxed, leveled out, super-chilled, and chain smoking cigars, the odd glass of cherry wine (with a couple of physeptone tabs dissolved in it=D), feeling pretty fucking good.

And I really want a bacon double cheeseburger from macdonalds. I sure as shit couldn't have been arsed to go up to the drive through a few miles from here, but luckily, I got a couple extra with the 4 I had for breakfast. I wish I'd bought 4 large shakes instead of just one chocolate and one banana one though. First, that DXM, just a swig or two, then I've got another smurfed 32 pack of paramol to chuck into the CWE thats by now, accumulated a layer in a liter kitchen jug half way to the top, of the separated parashitamol. That's going to need vacuum filtration for certain, especially given I need it pure, for what is going to be happening to it.

Once the pills are in the huge CWE (not sure how many boxes are in there, somewhere around 25 or 30), then its time to go stuff a couple of those cheeseburgers down my cake'ole, wash it down with a bit of tonic water, make sure all the belches have..well..belched themselves up...and then its time to go strap on the gas mask, goggles and blast-shield then rig up the chlorine generator to ferret out that bromine from a NaBr brine.

Last edited:
Thought I was going to end up withdrawing until monday, but as luck would have it, managed to source a few hundred physeptone 5mg methadone tabs. Anybody knows if these are suitable for IV or IM injection if first filtered through cigarette filter cottons and then the solution re-filtered through a micron filter?

Yeh mate, physeptone tablets are definitely diggable. Just don't add any heat as the solution gels up.

Yesterday saw the end of nearly a decade of abstinence when I scored one of each. The white was fuckin lush. But I really didn't enjoy the brown at all thank fuck...

I can't say as I'd do it with the tablets themselves, rather, I'd be isolating the methadone and then micron filtering that, adding some cyclizine lactate etc. Got to say, I'm enjoying the stuff, its working out well so far. Certainly saved me from withdrawing because of the bank holiday that the fucking surgery forgot to tell me about the fucking stupid cunting rat bastards.

Yeh mate, physeptone tablets are definitely diggable. Just don't add any heat as the solution gels up.

Yesterday saw the end of nearly a decade of abstinence when I scored one of each. The white was fuckin lush. But I really didn't enjoy the brown at all thank fuck...

Jeez bro. Dont go down that fucking wormhole!

Jeez bro. Dont go down that fucking wormhole!

Cheers mate, but there's no chance of that. An unusual set of circumstances occurred giving me a rare opportunity to score with virtually zero chance of it happening again. Although I enjoyed the crack, the smack was quite dysphoric, proving to me that I am totally over that shit. I really can't believe I actually used to like it...

Wormhole? funny enough high dose methadone, especially at doses of 350-400mg did feel really quite dissociative.

Can't wait to try banging a dose mixed with say 100-150mg cyclizine, to go for a pseudo-diconal. Definitely enjoying the NMDA antagonist effects, although I still need some lactic acid, to prepare cyclizine lactate from the HCl salt for IV.

you can but it otc ,travel sickness pills - the above are meant to boost the effects but i have never noticed anything worth writing home about,

Wormhole? funny enough high dose methadone, especially at doses of 350-400mg did feel really quite dissociative.

probably a near death experience as those are high amounts to be taking : /

Last edited by a moderator:
Opioid tolerance goes up pretty sharpish. At my worst, I've probably tooted enough gear just to get myself out of bed, to push a first-time user over the edge. Not that it's anything to be proud of, you understand; but one person's fatal OD is another person's bit of Percy.

Status
Not open for further replies.