• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ?25 for .2 in Northern Ireland, but quality is 7-8/10 from reliable dealers, if ur copping on the street its 5/10 max, so you's have it lucky in England
I've had China white once and woke up in an ambulance, got out of the hospital, straight back to get off from a different supplier then woke up in the ambulance again. The mentality of a junkie eh?

Ah, that could be the problem mate. Although opiates do eventually kill your sex drive completely, they can actually enhance it in the early stages as you can bang away for ages without coming (this is great for the ladies). Unfortunately, when in the grip of serious addiction all you want to do is gouch out. I've lost count of the number of times my Mrs was gagging for it and working on me like a trooper, only to have me saying "I'm too tired love". I'm such a fuckin catch...

Oh man, that's gotta hurt lol. Although I think mdma penis is worse, fucking gagging for it and can't get it going.

The withdrawal from Tramadol felt almost like an MDMA comedown, nasty shit. Never taking it again.

If you are serious about getting clean in a foreign country move to Singapore, I lived there for a total of 5 months the drug scene in non existent because the penalties are so extreme, get caught with a eighth of crack and you are looking at the death penalty maybe life. Alcohol costs a fortune too.

That's a bit of a exacerbation saying in Singapore the penalty for possessing a eighth of crack is the death penalty when the reality is you need to be busted with a commercial amount of illegal drugs to face trail for the death penalty. A commercial amount is 15+ grams of heroin, Cocaine or Crystal methamphetamine. Yes 15 grams is fuck all but most Asian drug smuggling syndicates avoid Singapore due to local Singaporean police being well paid and unlike the rest of S.E.Asian law enforcement the Singaporean police can't be bribed to look the other way the way Malaysian, Indonesian and Thai police can be paid off. This lack of corruption is the reason Singapore has a non existent drug scene.

It's not that they're is zero percent personal drug use is Singapore, it's all hidden away but yeah no one in Singapore caught using drugs with a small amount like half a gram of heroin or ice in their possession cops the death penalty or life in prison. Most first time offenders receive compulsory 3 month court ordered rehab.

Compare the Singaporean 3 month court ordered rehab to being unlucky in Indonesia or Thailand getting caught red handed with a few ecstasy pills or grams of weed on the beach without enough cash on you to make a bribe to the arresting police officers and face the consequences of doing two years hard labour in a squalid disease ridden Asian hell hole of a prison.

One thing to note about visiting Singapore to get clean from drugs is that at Changi Airport the Airport police can force you to undergo a blood and hair drug test and a positive result would mean automatic deportation from Singapore. So i wouldn't recommend travelling to Singapore to get clean if you have recently used.

It's ?25 for .2 in Northern Ireland, but quality is 7-8/10 from reliable dealers, if ur copping on the street its 5/10 max, so you's have it lucky in England
I've had China white once and woke up in an ambulance, got out of the hospital, straight back to get off from a different supplier then woke up in the ambulance again. The mentality of a junkie eh?

I'd pay that for decent tackle any day, local for last few years most have been doing 2 for ?15, but mostly so bad thats its not worth it at all but one's got decent sizes (.15-.25) and no fucking about. Still, been and scored local today for first time in a while and compared to the higher quality from online certain vendors, even at that cheap its def worse value. ?50 for teenths.

Had CW from thailand once or twice, just the once i remember though clearly cause i'd done a detox a few week back and treated myself, so was really careful with it. I remember it as the warmest, more euphoric opiate experience i've prob ever had, pure bliss!
Hope the fake fent 'china white' shite never hits these shores though, they came down hard on the UK fent suppliers and the point seems to have stuck from what i have seen

Anyways i'll cut the snowball waffle short before it starts- hope everyone's sound and have a good sat!

I've had China white once and woke up in an ambulance, got out of the hospital, straight back to get off from a different supplier then woke up in the ambulance again. The mentalist of of a junkie eh?
That's crazy 10 bags are .2 here and good gear if you know where to shop, same for the w

Yep, may be better off getting the boat and buying a small personal supply of you're good with it.

Ketamine chances are you overdosed and woke up in a ambulance cos you were sold fentanyl instead of proper China White.

In Northern Ireland do the likes of the IRA still go round dishing out rough justice knee-capping heroin dealers?

I heard all the quality brown heroin that entered UK/Ireland in the 80s and 90s came via merchant navy sailors who smuggled it by commercial container ships sailing from St Petersburg Russia to British industrial ports like Edinburgh Liverpool and Belfast.

St Petersburg Russia was once the major Afghani brown wholesale distribution point for the supply of smack to western European ports like Hamburg and Rotterdam.

I don't know about current day wholesale prices but in the 80s a uncut single vacuum wrapped 700 gram unit of brown heroin could be easily sourced and purchased in St Petersburg Russia for $2000 USD.

The brown heroin produced in Afghanistan that ends up in St Petersburg is transported overland travelling all the way through the former Soviet central Asian nations located to the north west of Afghanistan like Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

I'd love to know the price per gram of brown heroin produced in Afghanistan goes for in British cities now? Is there much of a price difference between UK and Dutch or German cities per street deal?

If the price for .2 is 25 pounds in Northern Ireland what does the same amount go for in England? i read somewhere online that a street deal in London can be as cheap as 10 pounds but quality varies.

London, but I know some good fellas you could get x2 for 15 but they would .1. Or get gear not as good but generally the quality is good. I normally get a teenth

Hey Boku

I thought the smack of the 80's in the UK came from Iranian businessmen unable to take their cash out of the country any other way after the collapse of the Shah and the rise of the imams. Of course this was also when Afghanistan became a playground for the imperial lickspittles of the western alliance and the inevitable destruction of the marijuana crops and its obvious replacement with poppies. So we could both be right.

Was running RRREEEALLY low on my pain meds as of yesterday. Had 2x10mg lynlor left, and 5x30mg zomorph (morphine XR, capsules, contents are tiny microbeads that don't gel up or any nastiness like that, but due to the XR not being 100% broken when powdered in a mortar and pestle, water added, filtered and shot, one can add more water and leave it until next needing a dose and get whats left in there)

Used the zomorph as my morning shot, popped a couple of 5mg moggies and a chlormethiazole cap (heminevrin, kinda the oddball of the oldschool barbiturate-like downers that has survived until these days. Rarely ever prescribed, but it has special characteristics that make it useful in alcohol detox in an inpatient setting, so unlike all the other barb-like wallbangers it's survived. Got a script for it, although unlicensed for the use, but for seizure control, both prevention and squashing one while it takes to take hold), and then slept the remainder of the day, waking up at about 6, just in time for star trek TOS and then enterprise to come on, waited until those had finished, before another couple of moggies, some clonidine, tizanidine, and slept for as long as possible before IM'ing the remaining morphine, another couple of moggies 3-4x that night, some tizanidine now and then. As I knew I'd be alright today, courtesy of a certain decent individual, from who'm I got 50x5mg methadone tabs, and an 8th of some pretty good gear. Had 20mg 'done straight away orally, as I got ready some foil and a lighter, plus a little glass pipe, and had a good long toot while I waited for the methadone to start working. Plugged another 70-80mg methadone a little bit later, after going to the shops, and arriving back with my back and arms aching like a bastard, having had to carry back two big bottles of coke, a couple of bottles of britvic lime cordial; couple of tins of cigars, and a liter tub each of honeycomb and clotted cream ice cream and raspberry ripple and clotted cream ice cream, 4 packs of chewy sour bubblegum jelly thingies and 2 pots of that cadbury's hot chocolate stuff, because they had none of the....fuckit...forgot what it's called now, a nestle' product, milkshake powder, so I just decided fuckitall, and to throw a load of the hot chocolate powder into jugs of milk, shake the shitting bejeezis out of it and make chocolate milkshake that way. Plus a load of cans of rice pudding, now in the fridge waiting to get nice and cold before I eat any of them.

All together, heavy as bloody well fuck on a stick. Got through the front door, and dropped the shopping straight on the floor and went to grab the glass pipe=D.

Which come to think of it, I'm going to do again right now.

It's a fascinating subject for sure.

Yes it certainly is. And certainly isn't how its told or the ordinary bod is led to believe. The way that drought just cut supply off 8 years back really made me scratch my head over all this stuff. How could something I'd had no problem getting for over 10 years disappear from the streets?. Lickspittlez indeed.

Fuck me diagonally, this is actually some pretty strong skag, compared to the usual it's significantly better than most. Although of course, the methadone will be assisting there.
Speaking of which, I've still got a fair bit of an 8th of gear and a liter of raspberry ripple clotted cream ice cream that both need attending to=D

This shit had me nodding off and barely able to sit up straight, not something common from street H. And I've been smoking it rather than shooting it.

Reading through this made me wanna cop some shitWaiting for my dude and then it's to the nearest McDonald's lmao

Seems even the shotters have decent gear now. But the fella I see gets it directly from the turks who bring it in. The light is too good. 2or more for a tenner. I need to take a break

I know what you mean
Everything I get from Birmingham seems complete rubbish
Been that way for over a year.

spoke to a few dealers today and they told me that there is a drought on the way IN THE uk both B+w no more 5 shots.

anyone else heard this?

nah london is full of both - not heard of any drought coming and im sure i would have done - just a wind up to get you to buy more. no more 5 shots? what do you mean?

Well thats that all gone. The 8th of light tan-blonde gear, came as one big rock with a bit of powder and a few smaller chunks in the wrapper, that and the 50x5mg methadone tablets I bought lasted me just over the end of the week, running out of the last little bits of gear middle of the late night, sunday, and at 8am, my rx refill was due. So transitioned seamlessly back to morphine/oxy.

Ironically I find myself a lot more functional, and motivated, when using methadone and street H, smoking the gear, than I do with above-board rx morphine and oxy. Much less motivational sluggishness or executive dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.