• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate here goes, im a women so I might go on a bit :-D
Iv been really upset as I met 2 nice people and have been friends with them for a couple weeks and one of them is addicted to codiene sulphate, I said if your ever stuck I have a couple at home, I had 4 left in a packet n my partner whi likes to experiment with chemistry said I have codiene but he had crushed it up well over a year ago and just recently put the powder into capsules so I said ahal I give thAt to him as well and my partner said it shiuld be fine, so toik that ariund ti help him out, I told him the score and said its been in powder for a longtime, its up to u if u want them but they should be fine, anyhow same night I admitted ti them im a heroin addict as hoping they will nit judge as im a good persin and hoped they coyld see this by now!
Got a text next mirbing from them saying, U got something ti say, with a photo of light briwn powder about 2grams on white paper, im like wtf, they said thus was inside the capsules, then sent anither pic with a bit if it on foil slightly running, they think I may have put all this herion looking substance in the capaules, but were being quite civil and saying they just don't understand why a nice wimen like me wiyld di this,
I explained that we think it was paracetamol n codiene but it must if been oxidized where it had been crushed and left in the air si long as that must if turned it to kight brown, and they said its defo h as their sister used to smoke it and ahe looked at pucs and said it was defo h..
They alsi said they even rang a chemist and the pharmacist said the tablets r white and wull remain white no matter hiw long, so they r addament ut is h and want answers ir elae they will get police and people they know involved
Jees u try and help someone and im just abiut ti have my life turned upside diwn all because id just addmitted to being an addict and they thubj iv just thrown shit liads if h at them... Whi gives h away kuke that for what purpose, u even said if u swallow it it wint even really effect u si why wiyld i
They write back saying they googled it and a man od swallowing jyst a rap, they have an answer for all what im saying, and they want ti chat to me face to face to sirt this as they say this us really bad, still being ok with me though, they just want answers
I niticed they have even fruend requested sime of my friends in Facebook which is worrying as hardly anyone knows im an addict so u can imagine my worry
All I did was tey ti help
Can anyine answer why it turned coliur ti a brownish colour etc
They said they thriugh it straight diwn toilet so it cant even be tested by wedinos
Sorry about spelling its new frickin keyboard
Any advuse wiuld be great, thanks

Codeine does turn brown in liquid form of left for a day or two

Codeine does turn brown in liquid form of left for a day or two

Yes, I can confirm this having recently performed some quick 'n' dirty CWEs in my van over the last week. The cloths I'd used for a filter, plus the residue in the cloths soon started turning brown.

Yeah, I've seen it happen in a Buchner that had vacuum-filtered a CWE, brown stains on the frit, and the chunk of APAP solidified after I kinda forgot about it. It's gonna need soaking to get the solidified, now brown-ish APAP waste (DHC in this case), whole thing inside went an ugly brown after a while of being forgotten, once I found the bugger again.

Nothing a good soak, and if needed a chromic acid bath to clean the glass frit won't solve though.

I met 2 nice people and have been friends with them for a couple weeks and one of them is addicted to codiene sulphate

You got to know "nice people" over the space of 14 days? You cannot know a person that well after 2 weeks, you must be mad.

Also & I take a very puritanical-esque view on this IF someone is addicted it is their duty to make sure they are covered to stop getting sick & I am sure a habit off that stuff would be nothing to kick, you get addicted well goddamn man up & do your rip. If I can go from smoking a good "half 6" a day & 1.5grams of dark a day & overnight loose it then sit the rattle out with NOTHING I am sure these people can do the goddamn same with their OTC habit.

Also who the hell are these experts that know so much about what "gear" looks like? They sent it off for some chemical analysis?
I hope these idiots have the worst rattle ever & I would advice you to pick the people you spent time with a bit better!!!

Knowing some goddamn freaks for 14 days & you wanna go sort them out???!!???!!!?!!? Keep off the PV I say as it's not good for your mental state.

Just got a 4-pack (32 count paramol)done in less than half that, bunch of filter papers to catch the crap and a vacuum pump, done in about a minute and a half.

Just got to extract the DHC itself out with DCM and dry it after basifying with NH3, so it can be turned into something better :)

Mostly shite round Leeds but found a decent local, same price as it has been for last few year mostly 2 for 15 but gears pretty good (fuckin great for street gear) and stones v nice, dissolves fully clear int spoon with some acid. Bout .2 .25 of the brown and .1 stones. Does teenths of brown but not of the white, glad i've somehow always been able to take or leave crack but with this stuff i have to be more careful than usual cause the hooks are always there i know that much, some of the best snowballs of my life lol.

Planning on doing a rattle soon, just dreading it would be fine if it would be any other opiate other than methadone, but meth rattles i can't stand. Would love to switch to heroin only but the amount of brown i'd need to switch habits for a few weeks i deffo can't afford. Anyone managed to switch to avoid a meth rattle? Or avoid them any other way? Something about them make me dread them like no other.. Might just have to man up and do it though cause I can't keep on like this.

Any advice or comments i'd love yous for, nearing a crossroads... again

Also, Hi! Hope yous all are good you beautiful people

I cannot find a thread for crack on here?

How come nobody done one? The stuff I had yesterday was horrific but lucky the dark was very nice.

Actually that CWE was filtered with a hand-cranked vac pump intended for emptying brake lines. Couldn't be arsed setting up the venturi. Got to get a new rotary vane pump though for high-vac work, something nasty got into the oil and slagged the motor. Possibly butyric anhydride, as I did have a rather nasty few months after stripping n-butyric anhydride off something in a vacuum chamber, used the rotary vane pump to evacuate the chamber, and some of the anhydride must have contaminated the oil. That and trans-cinnamyl chloride.

For months after, even after changing the oil it belched out the foulest stench of sick mixed with cinnamon. Butyric acid from the hydrolysis of the anhydride, and it really stuck around. That combination, distilled essence of vomit mixed with spicy cinnamon. Ugh,its disgusting, quite defies description as a combination.

Think I'm going to have to set up the venturi though in a bit, despite a hosepipe ban possibly still in effect, got a nasty thick slop of glacial acetic acid and iron slurry to filter so the ketone to be had from it (I won't mention which) can be extracted into DCM without too much grief

I did start a crack thtead ages ago but didn't take off.

On other news just spent a week in Newquay lovely weather and on the beach where the Boardmasters world surfing comp was on so saw some awesome surfing. Usually when on hol's with family i lay off the gear and taper on my phy tabs starting on 12 and dropping 1 a day(5mg) got to 4 before i scored on monday - this time i had a nice lump of proper rocky to puff on ...but on two nights i was a little naughty. Family went back i stayed out for '1' more GnT and walked up to a fella begging and said i want a stone i'll get you one if you can sort. 30 mins later im in a bedsit with 2n2. Next night same thing with a different person...not cold copped for decades. Halfway decent stuff but small .... Now getting lovely hard sandy coloured rocks and best w seen in a while.

Hey everyone, I'll be visiting dublin next month and was wondering how easy is it to get opiates there? Not looking for sources mind you, just asking if I should even bother

Now that i think about it, poppy seed tea would be ideal; are regular supermarket seeds good for that? I'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask for specific brands

Last edited:
It's very easy, just don't be stupid with who you ask n you'll b sorted, the city is awash with it

Hey everyone, I'll be visiting dublin next month and was wondering how easy is it to get opiates there? Not looking for sources mind you, just asking if I should even bother

Now that i think about it, poppy seed tea would be ideal; are regular supermarket seeds good for that? I'm not sure if i'm allowed to ask for specific brands

Whenever I used to need to score in any city for Crack or Heroin I would ask the homeless and offer to buy them a few bags if they sort me, I have never been ripped off. ask the average bloke if he can score Heroin and he will run a mile.

i've been ripped off once by a homeless guy scoring and i've only tried it twice. first time, cos i don't look the type, i had to convince em i wasn't a cop.

went to visit Kronos in Leeds he reckoned the Norwich gear was same quality- but its .2 for 20 instead of .2 for 7.50, fucks sake

Status
Not open for further replies.