• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage to mankind that bastard Anslinger caused is horrendous. He really is one utter, absolute redemptionless total rat-bastard piece of festering shit. That the rest of the world followed his ass-backwards propaganda is astonishing, particularly in black countries, and latin american areas, given he was a nigger-hatin' wetback-hatin' mentally deficient fuckweasel.

We really should have just told him to go fuck himself. I've some old medical books dating back from the late 1700s, where opium, laudanum, chloral, barbital (veronal, the first of the barbs, it was brand new at the time, had just lately come onto the market) were all freely available in any pharmacy. The fact they could cause dependence with longterm use was recognized, as was alcoholism, but these were treated by slowly lowering the dose, and there was NO mention, not one, of it being a societal problem. It was a problem afflicting an individual which was simply remedied by establishing a taper.

I think I am going off the gear.

The high is still nice enough (and just a small amount on one night doesn't give me much in the way of withdrawal symptoms), but it does give me really terrible insomnia.
Time to finish with the shit. It took me 9 years before I started hating the shit. 3 years and 2 months clean meself, it can be done. It's been tough but that's life. It was a lot tougher waking up sick everyday and scoring off the local scumbag dealer and hating myself

Things DO get better

time to finish with the shit. It took me 9 years before i started hating the shit. 3 years and 2 months clean meself, it can be done. It's been tough but that's life. It was a lot tougher waking up sick everyday and scoring off the local scumbag dealer and hating myself

things do get better

qft!!

In my case its a bit fucking difficult. I'll likely be on opioids the rest of my life, the way one of my legs and both hips are buggered up. Docs won't give me enough to eke out from one rx to the next, so its either withdraw for 2-3 days every week or score from a contact of mine. I would like to get use down tolerance wise, so I can use them when the worst of it hits and so I'm not chained to it. But it seems an impossible task given the particular meds (zomorph XR morphine, although they break down easily when prepped for IV/IM, which is mandatory given tolerance, the piss poor oral BA of morphine means that if I swallowed the dose it wouldn't work. And oxy IR 10mg caps, min 20mg QDS.)

You're in a different boat limpet, if youre in physical pain all the time opiates/opioids might have to be a part of your life.

Apart from a bad back I've never needed opiates to function. I only ever used it for mental pain. Sounds like you don't get your stuff on the street which is a plus. Dealing with the scumbag dealers and throwing away thousands to feed my habit is a big regret of mine

No, I don't. I either get it from a contact online, who uses the same stuff, and is happy to pick up for me, and prefers gear to methadone, so I get both as and when, usually an 8th or 1/4 oz if its H, or whatever is available if its physeptone tablets. Decent guy, and not a scumbag. And whilst I certainly wouldn't wish it on him, the degree of separation between street dealer for H, means that it has undergone bioassay before I get it, batch testing, essentially, since he uses it too, so if ever there were some highly toxic contaminant, I'd know about it most likely.

And the other supply, that can be guaranteed, is resorting to organic chem, a fairly well-developed skillset and set of resources, glassware etc. in this case. So various opioids can be had, and the morphine improved on by means of esterification with propionic anhydride or propionyl chloride to give dipropionylmorphine, it has some of the nature of H, but its vastly more potent, and the increase in the ester carbon chain length from the C2 of heroin to C3 of dipropionylmorphine seems to give it a far longer lasting effect, over 15 hours potentially. Got a kick like the devil's own cloven hooves too, euphoric as hell. I really don't get why the dipropionate ester hasn't replaced H as a street drug. No learning needed to make it, if one is already making heroin, its just a simple switch of acylating agent from acetic to propionic anhydride and changing the catalyst to sodium propionate rather than acetate (there is also the option of pyridine or 4-dimethylaminopyridine, for much more efficient conversion at far lower temperatures and faster reaction time)

Interestingly it seems like the improvement stops there, at C3. I've tried di-(n)-butyrylmorphine, and benzoylmorphine and neither were particularly different compared to H.

Or, there is conversion of dihydrocodeine to 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine, probably the most astonishingly euphoric opioid Ive ever tried, using 30% anhydrous hydrogen bromide in glacial acetic acid. Demethylates and acetylates in tandem, really neat, almost quantitative yields, with a little dihydroheroin as byproduct. Even with a hefty tolerance at the time, equal to a gram or more of dipropionylmorphine, 300mg 6-AcO-DHM, IV had me staggering, barely able to keep from hitting the deck, standing up. Rush for about 3/4 hour before the onset of the main high.

One I've always wanted to try though is dipipanone. It just sounds SOOO tempting, and a methadone analog too, which is another positive point for it in my book. And to prepare it in its pure form rather than tablets containing vein-destroying excipients, just add some cyclizine lactate in the right ratio, sterilize and put it up in amps for single use or multi-dose vials as seems best on bioassay.

Careful with banging that white mate -nothing fucks yer veins like IV crack...
Any idea why it does that?

I assume you tried it once or twice?=D

I mean I feel I have been ripped off in some way with smoking it, the only few times I have had my ears ring with that buzzing & vibration in my head was smoiking rocks that had been re-washed several times.

I could quite easy see how I could turn my back on gear & pick up quite a decent IV crack habit tbh.

You've got to use acid to convert the crack back into a water soluble salt, the acid fucks your veins mate. If you're gonna iv white, just pick up the powder and wash it... you're veins will thank you... especially when you're sticking yourself 20 times a day.

Quick question, limpet might be able to help but does morphine have an exp date? I found a bottle of kaolin n morphine in my grans cupboard from years ago, same with about 15 30/500 codiene, with the k/morph it had separated into 2 colours, one being a colour I'll post a pic and the other was wat I think was the kaolin (milky looking) question is wat ROA wuld b best if it's still working

Edit:pic
2illn36.jpg

Last edited:
Kaolin is a fine, white china clay, an insoluble aluminosilicate mineral, and yes, the liquid portion does contain the morphine, but also, if the rest is washed, and allowed to resettle a few times (it is probably too fine to filter easily although given its weight, and insolubility, if the bottle (sealed, with additional liquid in it) were to be angled so that the bottom points outward, anchored on a spinning disk (bike wheel perhaps) then it could perhaps be centrifuged, to force the clay garbage to compact into a pellet on the bottom. Using a plastic bottle would be strongly encouraged, due to safety, lest it should dislodge and end up being wung off into the aether, only to un-wing itself somewhere, where it might be aimed say, through somebody's kitchen window, or to fly off and give someone's noggin a floggin' :p

Which needless to say would be an awful waste of morphine.

And no, it isnt going to 'go bad' and turn to poison or anything, not unless there is actually mold growing all over it or something like that, but itself it isn't gonna expire like that. H is less stable, with it having those two labile ester linkages at the 3' and 6' phenolic hydroxyl groups of morphine, but even then, it would crack back to morphine if it did fully hydrolyze, or else to some 3- and some 6-monoacetylmorphine. Not likely an issue in anything other than really bad product like black tar or else stored in solution (H), where hydrolysis would be more rapid. This won't happen TO morphine however as it doesn't have the ester groups itself, we put them on there to make better things out of it like H or dipropionylmorphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine etc.

Have read of people finding jars of antique brand name heroin pills on BL before, and of course you know what they did with 'em don't you now=D and they were still active when they did it too.

Hehe speaking of gear, I just fucking found some too, melted in a blob onto foil, under the sofa, must have dropped it
and had it float underneath, thankfully after it was melted on, and getting some fair tokes off it too.

Got two 4 packs of cold peroni and a couple of packs of cigars too. Gonna get me some methadone this week and all soon as someone lets me know how much they have available max.

Any idea why it does that?

I assume you tried it once or twice?=D

I mean I feel I have been ripped off in some way with smoking it, the only few times I have had my ears ring with that buzzing & vibration in my head was smoiking rocks that had been re-washed several times.

I could quite easy see how I could turn my back on gear & pick up quite a decent IV crack habit tbh.

You've got to use acid to convert the crack back into a water soluble salt, the acid fucks your veins mate. If you're gonna iv white, just pick up the powder and wash it... you're veins will thank you... especially when you're sticking yourself 20 times a day.

It's not just the acid that causes the problems, it's that fact that cocaine is a local anaesthetic - therefore, you can't feel if you've fucked your shot up. Plus you're very likely to repeatedly bang crack (or speedballs) much more often than gear itself, and coupled with the poor technique demonstrated by some cunt tweaking his tits off soon results in serious vein damage.

And forget about turning your back on gear to concentrate on a crack habit - the two are like love and marriage; they go together like a horse and carriage.

Two addictions for the price of fifty...

Remember, you can't have one without the other :\

Last edited:
Kaolin is a fine, white china clay, an insoluble aluminosilicate mineral, and yes, the liquid portion does contain the morphine, but also, if the rest is washed, and allowed to resettle a few times (it is probably too fine to filter easily although given its weight, and insolubility, if the bottle (sealed, with additional liquid in it) were to be angled so that the bottom points outward, anchored on a spinning disk (bike wheel perhaps) then it could perhaps be centrifuged, to force the clay garbage to compact into a pellet on the bottom. Using a plastic bottle would be strongly encouraged, due to safety, lest it should dislodge and end up being wung off into the aether, only to un-wing itself somewhere, where it might be aimed say, through somebody's kitchen window, or to fly off and give someone's noggin a floggin' :p

Which needless to say would be an awful waste of morphine.v

And no, it isnt going to 'go bad' and turn to poison or anything, not unless there is actually mold growing all over it or something like that, but itself it isn't gonna expire like that. H is less stable, with it having those two labile ester linkages at the 3' and 6' phenolic hydroxyl groups of morphine, but even then, it would crack back to morphine if it did fully hydrolyze, or else to some 3- and some 6-monoacetylmorphine. Not likely an issue in anything other than really bad product like black tar or else stored in solution (H), where hydrolysis would be more rapid. This won't happen TO morphine however as it doesn't have the ester groups itself, we put them on there to make better things out of it like H or dipropionylmorphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine etc.

Have read of people finding jars of antique brand name heroin pills on BL before, and of course you know what they did with 'em don't you now=D and they were still active when they did it too.

Hehe speaking of gear, I just fucking found some too, melted in a blob onto foil, under the sofa, must have dropped it
and had it float underneath, thankfully after it was melted on, and getting some fair tokes off it too.

Got two 4 packs of cold peroni and a couple of packs of cigars too. Gonna get me some methadone this week and all soon as someone lets me know how much they have available max.

Manys a thanks my good man, I had siphoned (sp?) off that from the kaolin so hopefully it is mainly just morphine, enjoy your wee beetle u just found! Ya lucky devil :p

There's a few more full bottles in their cupboard of k/morphine, separated after years of not being touched, I'm sure a wizard lik urself Culd find sum 'new' good uses for em haha

How much morphine is theoretically in a bottle?, I have one but the label is faded and tattered.

And it is no problem at all. I shall, once somebody tells me how much morphine is the theoretical content in a bottle of kaolin and morphine mixture. And I can determine what best to do with the bottle.

As for morphine its oral BA is fucking abysmal. IV is NOT suitable for this stuff, no fucking way in hell, its full of hyper-fine fucking rock dust. Clay particles, near colloidal in size it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Twenty years I shot gear no problem....18months of speedballs no veins....butwhat a rush the treble up to 30

And forget about turning your back on gear to concentrate on a crack habit - the two are like love and marriage; they go together like a horse and carriage.

Two addictions for the price of fifty...

Remember, you can't have one without the other :\

This
(apart from me cos I'm special & 'enjoy' having a crack 'habit' without ye olde accompanying smack habit)

T.butwhat a rush the treble up to 30

For some reason the times I have smoked N,N, DMT the noise has been very close to that of shooting good crack but why this is I have no idea.

@Limpet_chicken

The term "Wet-backs" I learned it from reading Burroughs letters, I take it to mean illegal Mexican workers that used to cross some river in the south to work the land back in the 1940's so I assume you meant the same by it?

It's not a term you hear in England & I was shocked you would know of it & also use it that was all.
Seems yet again I have pissed you off which I didn't mean to do yet again :\

I will remove the p[ost if you want me to take it down.

This is 100% hypothetical folks, honest it is.

1) Any idea what the police price heroin up at on the street?
I mean just say if someone got caught with a bit of gear & the cops said it was worth 4,000 quid for example what would that work out to?
Do they work it out at 0.2g for 10 quid all the way up or do they work on "street prices" like you pay all the way up till you hit a half gram & then it gets cheaper.

2) Just say hypothetical of course if someone had a run in with the law & they searched his flat for another reason & someone had stashed a small bit of gear in the yard that the home owner wasn't aware of I assume the owner of the flat would be charged with posession with intent to supply even though they were 100% innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.