• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Dance Music Discussion

All the bouncy hard trance from around that period (i.e S.H.O.K.K folie a deux) was really fun to blend as you can hear it so clearly on the cue.

sorry for going ot

Ooh when I see this word in the context of ecstasies I think of \o/ \o/ \o/

=D=D=D

First pill(s), Godskitchen Telewest Arena 2002, Scot Project 5 o clock in the morning. Was totally done in by then, but managed to muster up the energy for one final stomp before retiring to the seats to trip/gurn my tits off to Scot Project and Picotto.

I fucking love Hands Up.

=D=D=D

First pill(s), Godskitchen Telewest Arena 2002, Scot Project 5 o clock in the morning. Was totally done in by then, but managed to muster up the energy for one final stomp before retiring to the seats to trip/gurn my tits off to Scot Project and Picotto.

I fucking love Hands Up.

I had never seen S. Project live until that year - first was at...

64018b93-1e52-4ad8-b2af-0f6b2556c145.jpg

f8f9c527-a420-4ae9-8d1c-344e79ffaf76.jpg

...where he tore up the final hour in the Discotech Generation showcase in the NEC Arena, then I had a similar second wind experience at that years Godskitchen Global Gathering where he helped me re - discover my legs come 6am, beginning the final hour with said 'Arome' record. I last heard him play it at Slinky's 2004 Halloween do @ The Opera House in Bournemouth and I have not heard Scott or anyone else play it since.

After enjoying a few fun posts in the pill discussion I've decided to try and internet myself out of my mental quagmire by starting the ultimate self indulgent thread.

After my one off night out last summer it was really encouraging to see how many great things are still going on and as the ultimate shut in It would be nice to have a space so I can window shop at potential dances and hopefully see what others are up to. To get the ball rolling I've if I copied a couple of the posts I referred to above and we can see what happens from there I suppose, if anything. The Electronic Music Discussion forum gets about a post and a half a day :(

Other potential uses include my being able to keep my crap listening select out of the main 'What are you listening to' discussion, post proper cheesy quaver pics of pathetic nostalgic value and compose tl;dr rave laments.

Last edited:
Cool thread Stee - I had the dance of a lifetime last summer at Shambala, it was some remix of Boney M - Rasputin, no idea who was DJ'ing I was off my face...but it was cosmic as fuck.

Last edited:
Cool thread Stee - I had the dance of a lifetime last summer at Shambala, it was some remix of Boney M - Rasputin, no idea who was DJ'ing I was off my face...but it was cosmic as fuck.

Cheers bro x <3! Sound like just the ticket :D

In the beginning there were doves. Then there were Mitsubishis. Then there was a load of arguing about 'are these pills shite or what?'

Any Hard House fans here??? Ol Wessex has spent many a great night @ the opera house in Bournemouth rocking to the Tidy Boys, Lisa Lashes etc....Amazing!! got my first taste of HH aged 15 at the Showbar on bournemouth Pier. The Club night was " CHEEKY LITTLE MONKEY " Ended up doing 5 pills that night and a love affair was born!!!

With the recent closure of Fabric and all the other venues that have shut down in recent years I wondered what the future of clubbing and electronic music would be for London...

Then up pops a 5000 person venue!

http://printworkslondon.co.uk/events/

Some great looking events... And daytime jobbies for us old folks too ;)

808state & Vibert in March.

Any Hard House fans here??? !!

My doof doof doof doof hoover hoover days are over...

Frantic every week was great while it lasted, and I doubt I'll part with my record collection, no matter how underplayed the HH is.

Some of the tinribs still get the odd play, and the de vit classics.... But the rest is difficult listening these days.

Some of the tinribs sound alright at -8 mixed with current acid too :D

Any Hard House fans here??? Ol Wessex has spent many a great night @ the opera house in Bournemouth rocking to the Tidy Boys, Lisa Lashes etc....Amazing!! got my first taste of HH aged 15 at the Showbar on bournemouth Pier. The Club night was " CHEEKY LITTLE MONKEY " Ended up doing 5 pills that night and a love affair was born!!!

http://www.hardhouseraver.com/

In the beginning there were doves. Then there were Mitsubishis. Then there was a load of arguing about 'are these pills shite or what?'
First pill i had was a dove in 89 or 90. Had a few md caps before that. Those were the days.