European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really see how you can be out of it on valium unless you take an insane ammount, even when i took 50 mg meh the effects are subtle as fuck its just drinking on them that makes me fall alseep. Recreational value of valium is just shite imo better off getting on the codeine

Diluting powdered benzos in PG solution...

So just wondering. I have a 100ml bottle of propelyne gycnol here that I've been meaning to use for ages. Mate says he'll have 100mg pure alprazolam powder for me in a few days.

For me to use it safely all I need to do is pour the 100mg xanax into the 100mg PG solution and then wait a few hours for it to mix properly, before using a syringe to measure 1ml dose into a glass of juice or something for a 1mg dose? Is it that simple?

I don't know about alpazolam but if it's anything like etizolam it will dissolve long before a few hours have passed, like in minutes, or seconds even. Yes then you use a syringe, or a pipette. It is that simple.

Try dissolving 10mg in 10ml first to see if your plan will work, then if it does dissolve 190mg in 190ml and add the 10ml.

Or, if you want to find out the maximum concentration, dissolve 5mg in, say, 20ml, then add another 5mg, then keep adding 5mg until it won't dissolve. take your final Xmg (the amount that DID dissolve) and divide by 20, you have solubility per ml pg.

surprisingly easy to get the alpraz powder...recipe for disaster I tell thee!

I reduced dose from 12 mg to 10 mg yesterday, had a shit time sleeping last night kept waking up every hour and 10 mins or so lol. Did drink twice this week though 8 units both times i know its dumb being on taper on doing it. Not doing it again now though. also does anyone know how much of an effect Codeine has on the Gaba system?

Couldn't find much on google

Last edited:
some puker BM Xanax doing the rounds t'rill these are as good as BP well almost ;)

I don't know about alpazolam but if it's anything like etizolam it will dissolve long before a few hours have passed, like in minutes, or seconds even. Yes then you use a syringe, or a pipette. It is that simple.

Try dissolving 10mg in 10ml first to see if your plan will work, then if it does dissolve 190mg in 190ml and add the 10ml.

Or, if you want to find out the maximum concentration, dissolve 5mg in, say, 20ml, then add another 5mg, then keep adding 5mg until it won't dissolve. take your final Xmg (the amount that DID dissolve) and divide by 20, you have solubility per ml pg.

Thanks for the advice knock. That's exactly as I thought. I'm not going to be an idiot with it I've heard of mates doing "lines" of xanax powder. Insane. But I already have PG solution at the ready. Only buying 100mg and will use sensibly.

It's just so much cheaper £25 for 100mg of xanax powder than me buying say on average 10-15 blues every fortnight, I dont do them everyday more just 10 in a few days then none for a week but they keep my head level. The prices for genuine diazepam now though are ridiculous £1 a pill at least.

Met a new guy at work who can get Teva's 14 for £15 so just going to stick with that for now, definately better than the dz10's I'm currently on, done 3 a day past 3 days and i'd say it was more like 2 genuine M&A bolton diazepams.

I think in Scotland at least the days of easy access to diazepam on the streets is gone. It's mostly phenaz or some other dodgy cut shite (ive seen stuff that tasted of paracetamol, the taste test is always the way)

The diluted xanax seems the way.

no worries. I should have added that if it doesn't dissolve straight off, a few seconds in the microwave will sort that out. Don't boil it, just warm it up.

powdered benzos are generally much much cheaper than tablets. Overdoing the doses is a real danger, one that increases if you're pissed or if you plug the solution. I had a disastrous evening where I'd had some wine then I planned to plug 4mg etizolam and go to bed. I plugged it and next thing I remember is my cousin asking anxiously me what I'd taken. I had taken loads more etizolam and a whole load of other drugs, passed out and puked everywhere. I missed an arranged appointment the next day so my cousin had come over as she was worried, she has a key to my place so she let herself in and found me unconscious.

So, don't do that. And don't carry your solution around with you on a night out, pouring it into your drinks. I lost a weekend, my dignity and my wallet doing that, and almost lost a couple of friends.

But if you exercise discipline it's the cheapest way, and a very effective way, of managing your benzos. I would even say it is a safe method, as long as you stick to sensible doses, ROAs and combinations (or avoidance thereof).

no worries. I should have added that if it doesn't dissolve straight off, a few seconds in the microwave will sort that out. Don't boil it, just warm it up.

powdered benzos are generally much much cheaper than tablets. Overdoing the doses is a real danger, one that increases if you're pissed or if you plug the solution. I had a disastrous evening where I'd had some wine then I planned to plug 4mg etizolam and go to bed. I plugged it and next thing I remember is my cousin asking anxiously me what I'd taken. I had taken loads more etizolam and a whole load of other drugs, passed out and puked everywhere. I missed an arranged appointment the next day so my cousin had come over as she was worried, she has a key to my place so she let herself in and found me unconscious.

So, don't do that. And don't carry your solution around with you on a night out, pouring it into your drinks. I lost a weekend, my dignity and my wallet doing that, and almost lost a couple of friends.

But if you exercise discipline it's the cheapest way, and a very effective way, of managing your benzos. I would even say it is a safe method, as long as you stick to sensible doses, ROAs and combinations (or avoidance thereof).

Yeah I've had disasters dabbing diazepam powder before, lost 3/4 of an oz of MDMA i was so fucked. No idea what happened for a week. Fuck that.

The increasing price of actual good quality diaz or whatever else though makes me think £25 for 100mg of xanax diluted will be good. I can carry pills around with me (like today, lol, 2 blues at work) whereas the solution would just be at home for emergency.

The fact that I bought .5 of this "75%" speed and I've given .2 away and 300mg I still have some a week later makes me feel my self control is getting better. However benzos everyday for the last 3 days. No more tomorrow. They just go so damn well with a fat joint of weed and a couple nice beers though. Ultimate chill.

I'm not keen on any of these new legal benzos, they either dont sound that great plus as has been discussed I'm not so keen on untried drugs since the mephedrone days and knowing what that caused.

British Pharmaceutical/ what you get from the chemists when you hand in yer script .

I very rarely say that n will probably get stick from some people for doing so but i don't care ;) i have done about 8 mind but i has big tolerance not 8 at once 4 with 60mg of oxy n 3 with .2 of heroin

To type this post my eyes are aboput an inch away from the keypad lol!

Black Market fukin ell does io have to spell it sall out to youes

i know what my limits are , thanx for concern Marmz <3

See i did the 4 with the ocxy when they wore off 4/6 hours i did the 3 with the gear another 4/6 hours

Besides i don't drink n that's the ingredient that 90% well 99% i rekon of times leads to bad things happening .

What a price local benzos are getting. The cheapo £10 got 15 blues just never contain diazepam anymore or if they do when you disolve them on your tounge they taste dirty and I suspect under dosed.

Got 14 strip of nhs yellows today £14 and the lad gave me a couple extras. Getting a few benzos seems to be getting more expensive for anything clean and legit. Luckily the teva 5mgs about are even exactly the same as what my mate who's prescribed from the pharmacy got (I saw this first hand today)

il86.jpg

Careful - there have been loads of fake Teva in circulation. Convincing-looking ones too.

Which is not to say that yours are the knock-off ones, just that you never really know just by looking.

Diclazepam is shit.

Munched 2, felt nothing, then had 3 or 4 with fair few drinks and didn't feel thing.

I love diazepam but can't get any at reasonable price. So at the moment I get etiz which is alright.

Careful - there have been loads of fake Teva in circulation. Convincing-looking ones too.

Which is not to say that yours are the knock-off ones, just that you never really know just by looking.[/QUOTEy]

Yeah I was sceptical at first but the guys selling them is also prescribed the exact same scripts (he's supposed to be tapering down from higher doses he was showing me his script today, exact same 5mg tevas tried some of both both disolve under the tounge and taste/give the same hit as those M&A bolton labs 10mg blues which IMO are the best nhs scripts.

Even the 10mg blue dz10's are definately not as good as these.

Nhs / script Uk. Diaz is the only way to go if your buying valium now and want it to be clean. Getting pricey though. Getting 100mg of powder xanax and diluting it 100mg PG solution would last much longer and cost about the same as 140mg decent valium does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.