• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

flubromazolam is what I am getting not what I said before its only .5mg per tab so this stuff is meant to be strong

as for tolerance to stims we each differ is all I can say ok its maybe more I just craved it more and I have no self control

flubromazolam is what I am getting not what I said before its only .5mg per tab so this stuff is meant to be strong

as for tolerance to stims we each differ is all I can say ok its maybe more I just craved it more and I have no self control

It's hard to say over all those years, I certainly take way more speed than I would ever recommend to a 'novice' user but stims have never really given me a problem in terms of getting paranoid or in a bad way whilst using. Knowing what to expect and having had the experience many times before removes the anxiety of the unknown.

I did MDMA and Speed almost weekly for 9 years, I never got in a bad way on MDMA not once it was a drug that just seemed to work well for me even at high doses, I'd get twisted but loved the feeling.

However when I started these drugs I was very careful, I think 'novice' users should start small and get a feel for the effects before going for a full on experience. I saw many people get really messed up taking MDMA in the 90s, more so when the MDA snowballs hit in 93, caution would have made things so different, Mrs A started on a 1/4 of one of those and had a great time, a whole one would have scared the living shit out of her.

snap use to love mixing smackie pills with speed and just feeling like my blood was cream inside of me

I found that with high doses of MDMA or more so MDA the secret (for me anyay) was to just keep dancing getting deeper into the music during the come up when things were getting properly twisted, I loved that feeling of being completely lost within this strange world and the energy would start to build .....

Others I knew would slump on the floor and moan about the pills, I'd be off my box and making a spectacle of myself, guess who was having a better time.

MDA can floor you if you let it even MDMA at a large initial dose, for me the coming up whilst dancing and feeling yourself fade away and the music just course through your very existence was what it was all about, ...Leary had this sorted years before with set and setting

i was just getting in raves like uprising and diztruxtshon at the time use to love it make a bomb of a crushed mitsubishi flatliner and the best speed i had ever had at the time neck that the snort a few lines walk man on of i would go out in to the wilds and just fucking lose it :)

i was just getting in raves like uprising and diztruxtshon at the time use to love it make a bomb of a crushed mitsubishi flatliner and the best speed i had ever had at the time neck that the snort a few lines walk man on of i would go out in to the wilds and just fucking lose it :)

Snowballs really kicked it off for me, 200mg+ of lab grade MDA, this would have been 93 and many people handnt even had decent MDMA so these made for just the kind of evening I lived for

i was in to lsd back in 93 that pot cider and butane gas pills came to me around 96/97 ish

snowballs changed my view of the E scene, Id been an LSD and speed kinda person until then. Also id started going to big illegal parties and had felt a bit edgy on LSD a couple of times.

MDXX and dancing is one of the finest things known to man, gotta be good drugs and fast twisted sounds....and a bit of speed obviously

damn it just could not stop myself £4 10 etzi free post for Tuesday morning post drop before the cop shop with any luck

hmmm another xanax or not....I vote yes but my judement is beyond appaling

They're bastard lovely little thing, would hate to be addicted to em, pushed my luck with them a few times and the rebound is horrible shite

Been in and out of addiction (along with smack and crack) for the past 7ish years. Coming up on about 10 months of addiction this time, and the reducing is starting to get to me a bit. Was starting to crawl out of my skin and feel like a panic attack coming on earlier today when I realised I hadn't taken my meds, on a two week stop on the taper at the moment as well. Not looking forward to when my dose gets down to under 10mg.

Bad times mate, sorry to hear, the reboundy-ness ive had is bad enough and doesnt scrape the surface of that. horrible. last week after a few days i felt oddly withdrawn, unmotivated and tired but it had an edge to it, insomnia for one night and weird vivid dreams for a few after that. then i just felt quite emotional and wrong so thought fuckit and took an etiz or vallie, felt alot better after that

Well, I've got no one to blame but myself unfortunately. It's hard to work out what is just my natural level of mental instability and what is due to the benzos to be honest.

every since Saturday ive been getting sodding head aches well first noticed this the other week when the doctor gave me so diazepam took something earlier and now ive got this frontal lobe you think this is the benzo's withdrawals still playing up

Anyone had a bash at the Flubromazolam yet? Got some the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Had me happily chilled for a few hours before KOing me for maybe three or four hours. Not black out KO, just feeling sleepy and nodding off the second me head hit the pillow sorta thing. I took 500mcg (apparently that's blackout dose for some people but I think I've a residual tolerance from the whole addiction thing - taken ten benzos since I stopped my Diaz taper in May, yasss) and didn't get any monginess or anything. Dosed at about 11am, fell asleep around 2, dozed a bit on and off all day and the effects were mostly worn off when my girlfriend got in at 9pm, though she said I sounded 'slow', it wasn't the usual benzo slurring I tend to get. Woke up at 7am feeling awesome without the anxiety that's plagued me for fucking years for roughly an hour or so after I wake up.

So yeah wondering who else has tried em and if they're worth getting to abort bad trips or send you off after stims/trips. They'd definitely work for me but I'm not sure about her given she has no tolerance so if the case is she's black out on 250mcg then I'd rather just get some etiz to keep around

Down to 12mg diaz daily, fucking getting there (slowly).

I need to get hold of some moggies or temazepam so I can have one last blast before I finish with them and attempt not to use them again.