• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

E712 question? Please respond if you have experience with these

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter
Can this please be moved to OD? I've tried posting there but I can't because it says I have to add a prefix and I'm not sure how to get around that.

Hello,

I asked this question in the BDD forum but didn't get the exact answer I was looking for. I come across the E712's every once in awhile from an extremely reliable source. My problem is , I notice that the imprint is sometimes flipped upside down on some of them.
Most will look like this:

E712 on one side
10/325 on the other side

Some will look like this:

E712
But the 10/325 will be flipped upside down when I turn it over the same way as I flipped the others.

Sorry if I'm not explaining this well but basically I'm wondering why the ones I get aren't all the same/uniformed. Is this standard on all of them? I have asked my source and he tells me they come directly from the pharmacy. It's confusing and it kind of bugs me out even though I trust this person very much.

If I remember, I will check tomorrow. I am a pharmacist, btw. These are the yellow Endocet 10/325 right?

Thank you very much!! Yes, they are the yellow endocet e712 10/325

i apologize for creating another thread but I did not get the exact answer I was looking for and I was hoping to get the new one put in the OD forum.

Straight out of stock bottle, same thing happens. If I get a chance I will get photographic proof but cant guarantee. Kinda weird for the pharmacist to be taking photos of controlled drugs, you know?

I understand you can't take pics and I wouldn't want you to do something that could cause any trouble. I really appreciate the help.
so you saw that the yellow E712's imprints are flip flopped/not consistent?

Yup. If I layed the 10/325 side face up and flipped it over, the E 712 wouldnt always be facing in the same way. I think I may be able to show proof tomorrow. But rest assured, it was as you described.