• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

E712 - 10/325 Imprint question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter
This is not a pill ID question. I got these perc 10/325's from a reliable source and I'm pretty confident they are coming directly from the pharmacy but there is something that seems off. My question is, if I line up 20 of the pills with the E712 all facing the same way and then I flip them all over the same way the 10/325 sides don't always face the same way as they did the E712 side. If that makes sense. Basically the imprint is sometimes flip flopped. Only on a few of them. Is this normal??

Example?

E712 then flipped
10/325

Sometimes it will look like:

E712 then flipped the same way
The 10/325 will be upside down.

That does seem odd that they are not all consistent. Make sure that your source is legit as it's easy to have a prescription bottle and put bunk pills into it. If the pills are not coming from a pharmacy, you have no way of knowing if they are real or pressed fakes. You can never be too careful when buying pills off the street.

Yea and that's my concern..... I'm just not sure what to make of this. I know buying them off the street is risky but this isn't buying directly off the street as its a older family member. I know for a fact he gets them legit but it's weird to me. He swears that they are only from the pharmacy.

Can anyone who takes the E712 10/325 tell me their experiences with these? I deal with an older guy who is very close to my family. He told me he never looked at them like that but he assures me they are straight from the pharmacy. It just seems odd so I'm wondering if anyone who has a script can tell me if theirs are different

This used to trip me out with M boxes as I knew those are so easy to press /w fentanyl. My source claims the same thing; they come straight from the pharmacy. I do believe he is truthful, and I too have noticed that unlike a US coin the one sides do not always match the reverse when flipped over. Some of the Ms would be at different angles. What i look for is consistency in the writing & numbers, color, and how the pill breaks against the score line. Of course I'm speak about roxi 30s. I have never felt them to be anything but the real deal.

I'm not sure if that relates to an oval pill like the E712, but it could be something intrinsic of the manufacturing process. Hope that helps!

You started another thread so will close this. Please try to keep it to one per topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.