E vs Acid...Battle of the Heavyweights

SonOF

Bluelighter
My friend and I have been having an ongoing debate about which is better for your health, E or acid. My friend is on the side of the mighty LSD, stating that it has no toxic effects on the body(which is true), and is safe, even if used like weekly. He says that E is probably the most harmful drug there is(axon trimming, seretonin depletion ect.) besides heroin and pcp. I agree in some respects, but I am convinced that E in moderation(once a month or so) could not be that harmful. How could any drug once a month be that harmful?
In my opinion, frequent acid use cannot be good for mental health(I always ask him,"How many people do you know who use acid every week who are in a normal state of mind?), there are even people who use acid daily who basically live in another world.
I know there is no real answer to this debate, but I would like to hear other opinions. I just refuse to believe that having experienced acid's weirdness that frequently putting your mind on that rollercoaster could be very good for your mental health.

Man -
I don't know on health ut i'm tripping now and i have to tell you B careFULL !!!!
This puts your mind where it never went 1!!!
WOW - > i cried i laughed i grew a million years in one day
smile.gif
i've been threw tonight what people live and die and haven't seen !!! places no one can go - my own !!! but listen closely !!! NEVER AGAIN !!! E - fun one thing - this is WEIRD !!!! i don't know how to end this 23 hours rolling and can't land ~1!!! i'm typing and the music is playing in my head !!!
sorry if these didn't help
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR !!!!
SK

Lets just say I know a few people who are still tripping from acid they took awhile ago, but I don't know anybody who is still rolling or has any long term effects from the stuff. (ie... one kid who took some (alot) acid still thinks he's a glass of OJ and walks around afraid he's going to spill, he's in heavy counseling). I've replaced the acid in my diet with E, much more enjoyable. GO E!!!
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off