• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E very very mood sensitive

Pot and Pills

I know you are going to disagree with this Big Trancer, but I will say it again, that in my experience, and I have seen it many many times, that pot makes the pills not work as well. I find that people who smoke everyday and take pills do not get as high as people who do not smoke at all. Smoking pot everyday down-grades your seratonin receptors, just like taking pills every weekend. And if you have down graded seratonin receptors, you FEEL THE PILLS LESS and GET LESS HIGH, and are LESS LOVED UP.

I have also found that people who are not regular smokers and have a few cones a few hours before popping pills, get LESS EFFECT from the pills than people who have not smoked at all.

A few years ago I would normally buy pills in 10 packs then experiement with different combinations - smoke before pills (not good), or smoking after pills (good in a friendly enviroment), or space cakes after pills (this was VERY GOOD), or space cakes before pills (this was not good), drinking before pills (big rush but got very messy later on), or drinking after pills (good in clubs), and so on. The last 5 years I have kept a pill diary, with every pill I have even taken, and what other drugs I took with it, and the end results. It stops me repeating bad drug combinations.

Keep smiling...

Oh, I didn't pick up on the girl "friend" thing, I just read as girlfriend. Sorry.

hahaha no worries runner, ur off the hook!
i used to smoke alot of bongs but not anymore, that smoke before the rave was my first in about 1 month. i wasss reaally tired ay

Posted by Dr. Beat
Smoking pot everyday down-grades your seratonin receptors, just like taking pills every weekend. And if you have down graded seratonin receptors, you FEEL THE PILLS LESS and GET LESS HIGH, and are LESS LOVED UP.

ummmm information source please? where is it documented that smoking cannabis "down-grades" the seratonin system? I think this is complete BS...

NicktheCheese : I cannot remember where i read it, but it was a few years ago. But face it, watch any big smoker, who has been smoking pot for years everyday, and when they go cold turkey, they are grumpy cunts for months after.

By the way, do you happen to smoke ???
It is interesting how 90% of people who take drugs are in denial...

kent brockman: petty crime is down 15%, while heavy sack beatings are up a shocking 900%

homer: ohh kent, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, 48% of people know that :)