E-tard Roll Call

Dr.E's_bitch

Bluelighter
Can I get a shout from all the E-tards on the board!!!
The Doc
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
SSSHHHOOOOUUUTTT
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

E-TARDED AND PROUD!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I never take advice from someone more fucked up then I am.

Hmm.. That would be me, I think..
HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

wow, i have just taken 2 years off to party and do things that i shouldn't. i have just gone back to school, and man it is hard. i have been doing homework since noon today, and still have a couple of hours worth. this really sucks. my brain just dosen't seem to be as interested in school like it should be. it seems to be thinking about everything else going on. -----maybe i shouldn't listen to techno while i study, but i have come to a conclusion, trance is better to study to than house.----anyone else out there with an opinion on that?
and damn, i don't know about the rest of you, but somebody around here forgot to pay the heating bill. i saw the news for tomorrow and it is going to be like 5 degrees F when i have to go to school.
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLL YYEEEAAHHHH!!!!!!
???What's an E-tard???
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

Trust me, Trance is possibly the best thing to study to. If you can, try to get your hands on some good Goa, you won't regret it
smile.gif
Oh yeah, e-tard number nine right here! Well, about twice a month maybe... oh nevermind
smile.gif

Dave

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
ME*E*E*E*E*E*E*E*E*E*E*E*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JEMM (edited 25 January 2000).]

SSSSSSHEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!! I'm there with ya!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Hay there Doctor E!!!
Shout!!!! Come on and let it out!!!!!!!
The Hedonistic Angel is present and accounted for!!!
I'm a new Bluelighter, and not quite yet an established E-tard. But believe me, I'm working on it!!!
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

i am SOOOOO e-tarded...that i think i forgot everything i was about to tell you...
(=';'=)

ETARD here. Are you talking about the list, thats what I'm talking about, otherwise, I'm still an Etard any way you put it.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

I think i might change my screen name too Vitamin-E(TARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AAAAWWWWWWWW Yeah!! Hear tha drumma get wicked!!!!! Wheeeee!

woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give it up for the E tards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"