• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E cut with Pipes, should i take anyway?

I took them to see what piperazines were like. I didn't like them -- some do. I do agree that if less people settled for piperazines when that's not what you paid for, that would solve some of the problem.

The bit I don't understand is that people take them. Have the shits, up all night paranoid' aches and pains and then tell their mates "yea man had a buzzing night last night. Dropped two pills aren't I sic man"

You're lucky you only bought 2 pipe pills. I'd throw it out and forget about it all. Find a good source, one that NEVER gets pipes.

The bit I don't understand is that people take them. Have the shits, up all night paranoid' aches and pains and then tell their mates "yea man had a buzzing night last night. Dropped two pills aren't I sic man"

yeh, that shite's stupid :p Piping yourself once to see what it's like is one thing. Piping yourself over and over because you like it is another... but doing stuff you don't like and feeling like crap? What's the point??? >_O

DO NOT TAKE THE STARFISH!

They are absolute garbage and if you have never taken real ecstasy (MDMA) you do not want your first time to be pipes. The only starfish that were real are long gone by now. We sent these in to edata. Look at the results: http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2021. There is virtually no MDMA in these at all, not enough to do ANYTHING. Pipes make you feel like shit.

Please please please do yourself a HUGE favor and wait until you have tested real MDMA. You will not regret it.

Found this thread a little to late :( I took not 1 but 2! of these purpleish/blueish starfish from a dealer in Mass, total garbage, I now know what a crackhead feels like and I won't be rolling for a very very long time, I look forward to rolling 3-4 times a year and this was so bad I forgot the magic of mdma completely.

don't see why you'd want to take them when everyone knows they make you feel like shit. are you really that desperate to get high? damn.

i gave up on pills a long time ago thanks to pipes. just wait till some nice mdma comes your way, it's worth it.

My first roll was on Red Buddhas, the legit high MDMA content ones, it pisses me off that people are pressing pipes into well known presses now. When those cutout transformers, turtles and simpson heads were going around a few friends and I took two blue transformers, worst night of my life hands down.

It's exactly as described, the whole time feels like your coming up but with weird, sketchy anxiety. As soon as the "peak" is over you're stuck switching randomly from sober-feeling to full out blurry visuals. It's hard to describe but it's not "fun" visuals, its "thanks god, I'm sober! Oh wait no It's back and I can't see shit or talk or do anything".

crackheads DEFINITELY have more fun than i had on these starfish, lolz.

i'm going to wait until i can find actual MDMA powder, i dont plan to fuck
with "E" pills 'round here for a while. and yeah, i took them because i was
"desperate to get high" hahaha

test kit-shit works -i got to say i told you so so many times now-26$ for a test kit priceless -roomate yo pill are bs son-u didnt belive me and now i got your proof bathsalts/amp no mdxx -i told u soooooooo dont get ripped off and end up wishing u haddent droped that pill-dont play with fire without one kids

I read Simpson/Transformers and I thought what? Crazy- this thread is 5 years old. Test kits <3

did you test it- for Gods sake if your going to take mdma, its a MUSt a must you test it-mdma is more than a luxery expirience, do all you can to make sure you have pure stuff, if thats what your after

I wish I had a testing kit back in the late nineites, early 2000's when I did it a lot. back that it was way more pure, according to the pill reports though