• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

(E-Cigarettes) Full spectrum tobacco liquid?

dopamimetic

Bluelighter
In regards of harm reduction, I'm thinking of making a full-spectrum extraction liquid off tobacco to vaporize in an e-cig because the pure nicotine doesn't match up by far to the ... well, relaxing and euphoric effects of smoking. I'm usually a non-smoker and thought not to feel that much from cigs, but either it was some learning effect or has to do with current medication, well currently I really like the effects of smoking. But I don't want to get cancer.

Just buying some PG and pouring the tobacco in, then filtering probably won't work ... or?

Feel free to move this thread if it isn't suitable for here.

That might well work but you might be able to create a less harmful product using a harmala extract with nicotine in it.

I'm pretty sure full spectrum tobacco (FST) juices do exist though, I wonder why they aren't popular...

Yeah, this was in my mind too, to extract harmala alkaloids and add some nicotine - I'm not even sure that the nicotine is required, it could well be that it is a synergy, but thinking of the power of MAO inhibition maybe the effects I'm liking are mainly from the harmalas?

And indeed I'm wondering too why 'better' liquids aren't popular at all - we only have PG & nicotine or PG & synth cannabinoids - both are shitty. One would need to add CBD to the synth's probably, and this could be done legally in many countries (discovered by accident, UR-144 applied to industry hemp was really good, everyone liked that stuff even better than average weed and it was among the very few blends/sorts that I could smoke without catching anxiety), as well as the harmala thing ... maybe the vendors are just lazy?

Let us know how it works because I am looking for the exact same thing.

What you would end up with is what is refered to as NET or naturally extracted tincture, some taste okay, all will have you changing coils and/or rewicking constantly they do not vape clean at all.
FST products do exist, but they are expensive and most taste like ass. ECF, and other vaping specific forums could help you out better with making your own.
Then again, I personally just need the nicotine, and warm thick vapor to get what I need.

I just wanted to add that mixing harmalas with nicotine is potentially dangerous because harmalas are acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Ive done it quite a lot tho and never noticed any bad effects except i got a headache from mixing with very strong chewing tobacco.

Aren't harmalas natural constituents of tobacco? So one would just have to carefully watch the dosage?

Their called WTA e liquids. (Whole Tobacco Alkaloid) I know feellife from china uses real tobaccoo alkoloids, their usually more expensive since they have the MAOIs in them though