E becoming different / Acid questions...please help a brother out.

Boppity

Bluelighter
Ok. As many of you know...I started rolling in August. I've now rolled a total of 9 times. And something weird has happened...I'm over E. :^O
Literally...the last time was New Years Day night at some clubs in Chicago. I had fun, but the "magic" is gone from the roll. When I first started my friends said to cherish the first few rolls because they would be the best. And now I see what they meant.
Am I crazy...or have I seen the best rolling I'm gonna see?
For those who don't know...from Aug-Sept I rolled 3 times. I took all of Oct off, and then I kinda went heavy and rolled every weekend of November (the last time being on 4 beans in one night...I was trying to find the limits of where the roll would take me). Then I rolled once in Dec. and two weeks ago in Chicago. I know that I built up a tolerance in november (especially with the 4 beans in one night stunt I pulled) and my roll of two weeks ago was very nice but not the hardest so I think I still may have a small tolerance going...but ya know what? It's really not that shocking or upsetting to me.
I guess I'd like to ask more veteran rollers if you've gone through something like this as well? At this point I can honestly say I don't know when my next roll will be. I have no urge to "go there." It's still fun, and I've learned that I enjoy a roll most when I'm with a GROUP of people and not by myself (even at a party, if I'm alone, I'd rather not roll). Anyone out there that can relate? Or should I just down 2 pills this weekend and shut up? hehehehe Seriously...I'm not rolling this weekend.
Now this brings me to my next point of this post: Acid. Oh My God!!! The first experience I had with A was back in November when I candyflipped for the first time. That was FUN. My first trip on A by itself was in December at a house party. I had one gel tab and it hit me kinda weird. I'm not sure if there was other stuff in it aside from LSD, but my stomach got really tense and upset during the entire trip...made it hard to enjoy the rest of the experience.
frown.gif

My second trip was about 2 weeks after the gel tab. This time I had a blotter at a party that was INCREDIBLE. But here's my "acid question"...I keep reading and hearing about people who lose it when they trip and that there's a such a thing as a bad trip....how???
All I notice when I trip is that I become very peaceful, I get a buzz similar to rolling and music (and any stimulation really) is VERY cool. I've not seen trails on lights, walls breathing, colors bleeding, or little green people coming out of the wall. I HAVE had time distortion and some mild hallucinations (like a strobe light is going off even though there aren't any strobes around.) And ya know what? That stuff is really cool! hehehe I guess my question now takes this turn:
By taking hits one at a time...is my trip remaining "constant" at a level that hasn't gone to a higher level yet? The most hits I've done in one night/day is three. I apparently like blotters the most because of how clean the trips I've gotten from blotters have been. But...would it be to my advantage to drop say two or three hits all at once?
I can say this: I realize that everything that I will experience is happening in my mind and that I will be safe and fine. I go in with the mindset of just experiencing EVERYTHING and I give all new phenomena welcome. I don't fear anything happening.
I can TOTALLY relate about liquiding better on A...until I tripped I COULDN'T liquid at all! I have ALWAYS admired this form of dancing the most and I am usually the dude you see standing on the sides with his jaw open at the beauty of liquid dancers...and now I'm one of them!
smile.gif
(I'm so impressed with A's ability to put you at peace within yourself and smooth you over) Are there other avenues that I should explore about myself with A that can be fun?
Just wondering if I'll ever see trails off of someone's glowsticks at a party.
smile.gif

Love and Hugs,
Jim

hey there. i think i might be experiencing a little of the tolerance thing myself. i took 3.5 on NYE over about 5 hours, and it wasn't even close to as good as my last roll a couple of weeks before. i've done it about 12 times now. i'm rollin again this weekend, and i hope my high isn't worse yet. after this, i'm stopping for about a month and a half. i don't like not rollin hard for 4-5 hours straight. if i'm gonna screw up my brain, i want it to be worth it, dammit! oh yeah, and don't do acid, it's definitely NOT good for you and NOT worth it. but, i've never done it, so who am i to talk? i know only one person who tripped 7 times in high school and he acts "weird". i know a bunch of people who rolled once in a while for a couple of years that are fine. shrooms are fun and i've heard acid is kinda like that except more intense...but the last time i shroomed i had a bad trip, which any bad trip more intense would seriously be something i want to avoid at all costs. acid would be tempting if my friends started doing it, though. well, right now, i'm stoned and rambling on and on and on...
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

Actually dude, LSD is a lot SOFTER on your brain than MDMA. Visit www.erowid.org/ they have EXCELLENT information on just about EVERYTHING in the world.
I'm not worried about LSD messing me up...I respect everything I ingest.
smile.gif
Thanks for the love, however, you didn't have to say that and I appreciate it!
Hope your rolling improves. Taking breaks longer than 2 weeks does make a difference...
Love and Hugs,
Jim
[This message has been edited by Boppity (edited 12 January 2000).]

I still get alot of the visual effects from E and acid along with the body buzz and nrg. I usually roll every other weekend. I haven't tripped in over a year, not because of a bad trip but because of a really good one. I will do it again, don't know when. It's alot easier for me to get the visual effects now because I know what I'm looking for. I usually took 2 tabs sometimes more, sometimes just 1. The visuals I get from E are more jittery and I only get those when I'm blowing up, but I get trailers all the time, I love getting light shows with glowsticks or just kicking back and watching the lights at the party. I don't think I've seen the best yet, if I had I wouldn't do drugs anymore... who am I kidding I still would.
Ps. I've never seen the little green men, but I did have a Rasta Man appear in my ceiling and he spoke to me....... it was gibberish though, no insight on the future or anything.
------------------
********IMOKRUOK********
Peace Love Unity Respect

I rolled every other weekend until december, and I took that month off, and it looks like January is shaping up to be a no-roll month for me. Sort of a personal choice/my friends are not around thing. But anyhow, I've spaced mine out since the beginning and still feel the effects really hard off of just one pill
smile.gif

Goose! Boy are you in for a show! I won't boast and say my light show will be the best one you'll ever see...but I apparently DO do them very well.
smile.gif
I always have people asking me for shows when I'm at parties and it's one of my favorite things to do at them (giving shows to others). The most I've done in a night was 32 and it was AWESOME (granted, the next day my arms were like dead rubber bands hehehe) So just get READY!
smile.gif

I just love dancing with lightsticks in general...but it really does feel good when someone taps you on the shoulder, you turn around and they literally begging you for a show. That's a great compliment.
smile.gif

I just wish I had better visuals...I feel "cheated" by not having them. Does body weight have anything to do with this phenomena? Just something I never considered before...oh well...see you guys soon!
Love and Hugs,
Jim

Hey, count yourself lucky, I never get visuals off ACID anymore..nada, zip, zilch...just a really really uncomfortable feeling and unpleasant thoughts popping into my head for no apparent reason, which I cant stop, and culminates in me feeling really closed in and isolated, and not being able to say one word to anyone around me, even my closest friends...Its the FEAR, man! The result I think of a bad trip (bad trip = for me, too much, too strong, too dirty, freaked out) in '96, Ive tried a few times since then, but finally came to the conclusion its just not worth it for me anymore...
e Ive been doing for about five years in varying degrees of intensity, and if I get a good pill I still blow up. Doing it every couple of days to once a month or so doesnt seem to make any difference to me. I LOVE IT! Im pretty sure if you drop again you'll have a good time and that maybe the reason you didnt get into it so much the last time was the quality of the pills, your environment, your expectations...if I expect to feel a certain way, and I dont, even if the pills are just weaker, slightly different feeling, it can be a real downer for me.
I also think that while e might be more physically damaging to your brain, the psychic effects of too much acid use can intrude into your life in a mmuch more obvious way...apart from a fucking atrocious memory, I dont FEEL like Ive messed up my brain from e use, even if I have killed chunks of it (lovely thought eh?), but I do know it took me quite a while to get over that trip, if I really am over it, lots of things were complete stimuli to put me right back were I had been for a long time, music, people who were tripping with me etc...it really invaded my sober life, and scared the shit out of me.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"