• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dying here :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermom542

Greenlighter
I'm in White Haven PA (I'm from Erie,) and I thought I had enough boi to last me..I was wrong! I don't go back to Erie until tomorrow around 4 :(
Anyone from the area?! Please!
I can't travel, I have my sleeping children (please don't, I know ok.)

Supermom my nut! How could you to those poor wee babes?

I'm just kidding. Using drugs doesn't make you a bad parent or anything, but I do hope that aside from this sort of thing you're taking good care of them! I had a great Mother growing up and I don't know what I would have been without her.

Anyway, we don't allow this sort of thing on Bluelight. The purpose of the forum is to spread the gospel of Harm Reduction philosophy, that is, to reduce the harms associated with drug use as much as possible. We don't help people find drugs, send them drugs, refer them to dealers or anything of the sort. It's a really big issue for us here. We are not out to get people addicted to drugs and that's definitely what most outsiders think we are about. Drugs are easy enough to find on their own luckily.

If you're sick enough that it's going to be a major issue, you could go to the nearest 24hr pharmacy and pick up some Loperamide (Immodium). You could use it to control your symptoms and keep your shit together long enough to make it home and cop normally. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.