• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dxm

Well, I am an experienced user with DXM and have many friends who do it quite often. Recommend around 100mls of DX for first timers , have it in 30ml shots and have some water, Robbo tastes horridly wrong. After consumed sit in a quite dark room with some soft ambient music. Just ride with it. Effects are unusual somewhat.

1. Outter body experiences
2. Make judgements about yourself
3. Look at ways of improving things
4. Seeing different perspectives relating to life in general.

Ultimately its a really different experience, but have found that Ive gained a lot out of these experiences on robo. It is readlily available at most chemists.

Chemisits know exactly why people often by DX , so bullshitting why you need DX is often a waste of time. Apparently DXM is used as an anti-congestant.

Hope this is has assisted you.

Oh and by the way , avoid dancing or causing up a sweat whilst on dxm. Apparently DXM shuts down the part of the body that regulates body temperature. If you start causing a sweat on DXM you may damage muscles or cause major damage to organs.
Enjoy! :)

Just tried it last night,
Purchased a bottle of Robitussin DX at chemist,
Took a does of 60mls at about 8:30pm. Wasn't feeling anything at 9:15pm so took another dose of 50mls at about 9:20pm. By 10:15pm I was well and truely feeling it all. Very overwhelming, similar effects to those already described in above posts. Didn't really have any great degree of self control because at some time I took another 50-60ml dose. This gave me some quite significant visuals. I was watching some DVDs and they were freaking me out which is kinda understandable I guess considering they were Requiem For A Dream, Rules Of Attraction and Human Traffic. All in all I guess I gotta say it was quite a mind blowing experience for me. Never really experienced anything like it.

Beech out

I used to love DXM, and as I have found with most ppl that have tried it a few times..A few times seems to be enough.
After the honeymoon peroid you start to notice the bad hangover type effects the next day, and basically it does feel like a cheap nasty way to get high....which, lets face it, it really is.
Its definatly something worth trying, but I doubt Ill bother with it again.
Remember, it can't be taken with MDMA either (although, Im not sure if this was already mentioned I didnt read all the posts through in entirety)

Have fun :)

had my first the other week and over two hours two of us had 300mg each. experinced closed eye visuals for about 3 hours and typical 2nd plateau effects. psy trance crankin which made it wicked, what other music is good? and can dxm be enjoyed in a club setting. ( if you could walk in a straight line past bouncer)