• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dxm

Marshmallo

Greenlighter
I've experimented with DXM on about 9 different occasions, in all forms, my favorite being the gel caps. The most i've done has been about 500 mg. This has really been all i've needed to have a good time. From what i had read, prior to my first try, DXM was not effective until about 200 mg, and wasn't worth doing unless you were around 800mg or third plateau. But a dose of about 400 mg has me, a big 230 pound guy, feeling giddy, robo walking, euphoric af, and just feeling amazing. To every friend i've introduced it too, they have all started at around 225 mg, as they were sketch about downing 25-40 pills. But they were amazed at the 15 pills and were down to do 500 plus with me. So, in a few days im going to go for 600. What effects do DXM have on you, is it a fun drug for you? Gracias.

Might want to have at least one person around that's not on a plateau. I think DXM has some interesting effects like attenuating opioid tolerance and helping ease w/d's but in much smaller doses than balls out tripping on over half a gram. If you plan on doing 600mg soon then report back on how it goes. I would be curious about the side effects at that dose.. Stay Safe

Last edited by a moderator:
The highest amount of DXM I've taken is 900mg, and all I can say is that I'm glad I had a trip sitter. I took it all at once at a friend's house & had another friend pick me up and bring me home. They ended up having to stay the night. I couldn't walk up the stairs and ended up sitting/laying in the parking lot at one point (do not remember any of this) but needless to say, I have a great amount of experience.

600mg, you're at a decent third plateau. You've taken 500mg how many times out of your 9 experiences? As you go through each plateau the effects increase. 600 & 750mg were average doses for me when I had such a huge tolerance. I had posters on my wall that morphed together with my music and could only play EDM because everything else sounded bad to me! You will want to have someone with you. There's a lot of euphoria and also increased closed eye visions. That was one of my favorite parts of the trips, being able to close my eyes and see all of the patterns and color swirl.

I had a slight difficulty walking and maintaining my balance on third plateau trips, you said you've experienced the robo-walk, well it amplifies as you go up.

I see you enjoy the cough gels out of what you've tried, so I hope you are aware of the dangers of using Coricidin to get high on DXM, and syrups have added ingredients that make them unsafe as well. Delsym is a close exception to this. Please be careful and report back afterwards.

Hey bro, for a lot of people, dose and weight go together. I am a big guy(great build of course). It's set and setting, liver enzymes and other factors. If you are happy at your current dosage, then stay there. Like above poster said, it is highly recommended that you have a sitter that is bright enough to keep you out of trouble. Just a few extra points. Don't do DXM every day. The more you space your experiences out, the stronger/more profound they can be. I especially recommend a nice break ( at least a week) before you do a higher dose. This way, your tolerance has dropped( have no idea how often you take) Make sure you have a sitter. Much more safe and fun.

if you want a little more bang for your buck,white grapefruit juice helps.

Hey bro, for a lot of people, dose and weight go together. I am a big guy(great build of course). It's set and setting, liver enzymes and other factors. If you are happy at your current dosage, then stay there. Like above poster said, it is highly recommended that you have a sitter that is bright enough to keep you out of trouble. Just a few extra points. Don't do DXM every day. The more you space your experiences out, the stronger/more profound they can be. I especially recommend a nice break ( at least a week) before you do a higher dose. This way, your tolerance has dropped( have no idea how often you take) Make sure you have a sitter. Much more safe and fun.

if you want a little more bang for your buck,white grapefruit juice helps.

I definitely feel that. So, a bit about me, I attend Military School, and volunteered for guard duty to take off some demerits after class ended for Christmas break. Its basically sitting in a tiny room for 10 hours making announcements every few hours. So I decided i'd be on Dxm while I was in. So I was high for 8 hours a day for 3 days straight, not counting weed. So once I got home, I literally felt so fried that I slept for nearly 16 hours. When I woke up I was still a bit foggy. I've had a similar experience when I took 400 mg one night and a couple tabs of acid the next. From now on i'm gonna spread my doses apart at least 5 days. Thanks for the input man!