• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM: What the hell is the hype about

• Thread starter discodemextrophan
  • Start date
D

discodemextrophan

Hola, I'm 120 pounds and just took 120mg of DXM about an hour ago- nothing is happening for me except for a fast heart rate. Why..?

I don't know much about DXM so I'm just bumping the thread hoping someone who does will give you some info. Just don't want ya hurting yourself.

Actually maybe try the search engine. I'm sure they've got everything you could want to know packed away.

Well, you weigh roughly 55 kg, and a few days ago I took about 210 mg and I weigh 70 kgs, so it was roughly 3 mg/kg, and I have 0 tolerence, never taken it before, and got a mild high, but was still a good one. You need at least 2 mg/kg to get anything at all, and even then it won't be very much. Take more.

Assuming you're not enzyme-deficient, which you don't appear to be given the lack of discernible effects, the problem is that you took a dose that would only give you the barest of periphery effects. I'm NOT suggesting you take more, either, as DXM has a limited appeal for many people. Good reading is the DXM FAQ, which can easily be found by typing in those words to a search engine. Do a lot of reading before embarking on a DXM voyage.

Research dosages before you try a new drug. You didnt take enough.

You didn't feel anything because you barely hit a first plateau. If you're going to do it again, research what would be a good dose for your weight. If you aren't looking for just a simple high, maybe off-balance and feeling a bit tipsy, then I suggest trying enough to get you to the LOW second plateau.

Take it slow. DXM is one of those drugs where you either like it or you don't.