View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Trip Report

Another_Dimension2

Greenlighter
Hi Guys. Wow I thought I posted more on this :( sadly I haven't. I drank 2 bottles of Robitussin so around idk 700mg of DXM, it had Guafinessin in it sadly so i knew it would end badly and it did. So honestly I've just been upset about DXM because when I first read about it I thought it would be great but the first time I tried it I hadn't taken enough sadly so nothing happened. This time I took enough, threw up, got a headache, and peaked with no visuals :( I mean what could I expect from that. I just hoped it would be like the time I first tripped Acid which I've been trying to do again ever since (I found out it was 25I-NBOME and I'm okay with that since its around 3x stronger than real LSD at least I'm pretty sure) So over all kind of upset and I feel as if this were over hyped. But I also didn't happen to have any weed to smoke sadly. Maybe that's the missing key. Run On Sentences Vol .2 by Mac Millet was good on this though. It was though I won't lie. But the visuals just weren't there.

Instead of Robitussin, buy Delsym.. It costs more though... Walmart sells generic for 1/2 price for the 5oz bottles... My tollerance to DXM is so high I quit.. I would need at least 3 bottles of Delsym... I haven't had the visuals in years though... Maybe a 3rd bottle, at least from my experiences... Stick with DXM only products, that is if you don't already know that, or as little of the other active ingredients as you can.. Avoid Coricidin... They can cause heart attacks with the amount of anti histimine in them... If you can get 3-4 bottles, and then do the extraction process, on tussin dm, you will be left with just dxm from the 3-4 bottles... That depends on how much you think you can do... I don't think 3 would be over doing it... 4 might be a little strong... Idk how long you have been doing it.. I did it for 5+ years until I decided I wasn't upping dosage anymore.. Also if you extract DXM from the syrup and the other stuff, you can mix the DXM with a drink, like juice or koolaid, and it will help mask the taste, and you shouldn't feel the need to throw up.. You can't extract from Delsym though... However that syrup tastes kinda like orange dreamcycle, so very pleasent drinking the Delsym..

Last edited:
Thank you this is very helpful. I must be more fucked up than I thought because I thought this didn't post and wrote a very different post after I changed some things around like music lighting and what I was doing.

I used to play alot of video games, along with the music on, until I felt the trippy effects start to come on.. Then just music or tv the rest of the duration

I've just been listening to music in the dark for the past 2 hours. I'm enjoying myself and life. But I always feel like some things missing, and in this case a lot is (visuals, friends, something to do) sigh

I used to do alot of forums like this, and websurf a little, social media... That was how I beat the boredom when music and tv started to bore me... And of course Sunday tv, especially this time of morning, isn't that interesting