• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] Fourth Plateau Trips

^ Will you be writing up a TR, R-d? Your short 4th-plateau reports gave me goosebumps.

Last edited:
okay so i drank 2 bottles of robo my junior year of highschool with 3 of my friends, and we ended up robo walking around a golf course all night. i was trippin' super hard, i remember at one point it was as if i was the moon looking down on us as we walked around the golfcourse. lol no fucking joke

The 4th plateau. I have been interested in it for years now, but I have not made the jump yet, nor do I know if I ever will. It sounds pretty damn scary, but profound and unique. I have made it to the 3rd plateau many, many times, and it has resulted in some of the most profound experiences of my life. More so than any other drug that I have done, and I've done quite a few. I've also had one OBE on a 3rd plateau trip, and that was pretty amazing

And yes, DXM is female. Trust me on this point.

Most Definitely

Not this time. This trip was a 'blackout' experience and I have no memory of it.

Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time, if there is one. The 4th plateau isn't to be taken lightly.

I wonder if it's possible to edge up to the fourth plateau slowly? Or would you risk entering sigma due to the high amount of DXM required?