• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc dxm question

S390greenJUANS

Greenlighter
just took about 230mg dextromethorphan polistirex and was thinking about taking 1-2 mucinex dm 30 mg dextromethorphan / 600 mg guaifenesin to increase the high.. any opinions?? =D

Last edited:
Yeah I think you'll be fine with another 60mg l hate the effects of dextromethorphanand it gives you the shits aswell lol.

Last edited:
230 mg of dextromethorphan polistirex? I'm assuming you're drinking Delsym or some off brand Delsym-like product? Your dosage doesn't really make sense, as a 3 oz Delsym has somewhere around 500 mg of time-released DXM, and the 5 oz has 888 mg (if memory serves me correct). Where did you get the 230 mg figure?

Adding two Mucinex pills as a booster should be fine. That's typically not a high enough dose of guaif to cause stomach discomfort.

Grab some Triple Cs.

They do have a second additional chemical with the dxm ( 4mg chloraphine malate i think?) but personally id steer clear of guaifenisen.

Used to take 2, 16 count packs of the Triple Cs(preferably the off brand) over the course of the night. 4 pills every 15-30 minutes. I had a crazy tolerance to dxm.

I always found the polistirex made me nauseous and tasted like crap.

...anyways just be safe and dont take more then like 300mg if youre inexperienced.

No, no, no to Triple Cs. Guiafenesin may make you puke, too much CPM in Triple Cs can act as a deliriant and fuck with your heart.

Yeah you're probably right. I remember taking that stuff and my body acting weird all the time, weird reactions, seems like some of the other ingredients have effects in high doses.

But to be honest, Anyone who is willing to take enough to get high, not just for recommended medical purposes, must not care about their health very much.

Again, sorry!