• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Question

I do like the opioid body high better as well. DXM inhibits enzymes that metabolize it into DXO, and a higher DXM to DXO ratio is more gentle and chill. I usually dose my dxm over a couple hours. DXM actually also is a trivial mu-opioid agonist. I'm excited tonight I'll be experienting with mixing it with loperamide for a legal opioid(ish) experience.

Would drinking White GFJuice an hour or so beforehand help it metabolize into DXO more efficiently? So over those couple of hours, how do you dose? Like 100mg every 30 minutes or...?

I doubt the loperamide is going to do anything. I was very hopeful at one stage, but in reality I got no high out of it, just a raised tolerance to my usual opiates, which pissed me off.

WGFJ inhibits the metabolism to DXO. Yeah just take a fraction of my dose every 30min, I'm not to strict about the timing. Lope works for me :) although I am taking a laxitives now... Off topic but I'll be making a post in the lope megathread about mixing with dxm (worked great).

Take a whole 8 Oz bottle of DXM Max. Trust me . Haha back in the day i used to robo trip hard and all the time. Its deff freaky at first takes some getting used too espcially when you start having out of body expiernces IE looking at yourself from the cieling while your laying in the bed. but once you get used to it , its fucking awesome music is just great also its great if you have to worry about piss test at your job because they dont test for DXM. Smoke a bowl too adds to the mellow of the trip. haha if robo wasnt so damn disgusting to drink then i would robo trip more often. But stick with Robotussin OR Coriceden Cough and Cold. AKA tripple c's IMO those are the most potent i have tried almost everything else .... IE Mucinex Delsyum none of that crap every works for me.

Don't take Coricidin, for real. It's got two other things in there that are extremely bad for you in high dosages, much much worse than DXM. When I did DXM in high school I didn't even know it as DXM, I just knew it as Coricidin. I liked it the first 9 times I did it but the 10th... I didn't feel right for a long time. I know kids who went to the hospital on it too.

Don't take Coricidin, for real. It's got two other things in there that are extremely bad for you in high dosages, much much worse than DXM. When I did DXM in high school I didn't even know it as DXM, I just knew it as Coricidin. I liked it the first 9 times I did it but the 10th... I didn't feel right for a long time. I know kids who went to the hospital on it too.

Yes Listen to Xorkoth! Nothing good can come from these little devils. Its not worth it even though they contain so much dxm. Fuck it go get some Delsym!