View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm poly to Dxm hbr

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
Is it possible to covert the extend release Dxm to instant like I could do a cwe with delysm then convert it into an instant release. I just don't wanna have to go through the trouble of doing an extraction with a non extended release because the delysm one is less of a hassle. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place seeing how Dxm is a dissociative not psycedelic.

Last edited:
I doubt it would be possible without advanced chemistry knowledge/equipment because it's the dxm molecule(s) itself that is coated in some kind of a plastic matrix if I understand correctly.

The Psychadelic Drug Forum is for both Psychadelics and Dissociatives so you're fine.

Conversion is pretty much impossible unless you are a chemist. Honestly extracting the DXM POLI from Delsym is pretty much pointless unless you despise the taste of Orange Delsym, which is MUCH better than Robitussin.
Then again I don't see any recreational value to DXM POLI so I just recommend you extract the HBr form from Robitussin, or drink the nasty shit itself.
You could also buy pure DXM powder for dirt cheap online, as it is legal, if you'd like to know more about that please PM me as price discussion and etc is not allowed on the Forums.

Cheers.