View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM pills with acetaminophen

Scarface420

Greenlighter
Tonight I'm doing dxm and I have a bottle with just dxm and I have about 550 mg or so. But I also have a bunch of dxm pills but they have acetaminophen. I just want to do 600 mg of dxm so would it be safe to take 4 to get me there?

Don't go over 1000 mg APAP dosing at once (4000 mg in a day but taking it at once is heavier so don't go over 1000), so DXM + APAP pills if containing that amount would be fine to add to the DXM-only pills to reach 600.

15 mg is really very little. If you only want to add that 50 mg DXM (60 actually, with the 4 pills) to the 550 to reach 600+, I guess it's a little too much taking 4 of those pills but should be fine. Stick to 3 if you're unsure but it's only a minor crossing of the instant dose limit (1300 instead of 1000).
It probably won't feel terribly light on your body and it isn't great for the liver, but if you do something like this incidentally (assuming you have zero liver problems!) then you should be okay. But don't make a habit of it. Buy DXM only products or extract the DXM.

Don't go over 1000 mg APAP dosing at once (4000 mg in a day but taking it at once is heavier so don't go over 1000), so DXM + APAP pills if containing that amount would be fine to add to the DXM-only pills to reach 600.

15 mg is really very little. If you only want to add that 50 mg DXM (60 actually, with the 4 pills) to the 550 to reach 600+, I guess it's a little too much taking 4 of those pills but should be fine. Stick to 3 if you're unsure but it's only a minor crossing of the instant dose limit (1300 instead of 1000).
It probably won't feel terribly light on your body and it isn't great for the liver, but if you do something like this incidentally (assuming you have zero liver problems!) then you should be okay. But don't make a habit of it. Buy DXM only products or extract the DXM.

I always thought that 1000mg of APAP was just the standard bottle warning, I always heard never take more than 3g of APAP at once.
My brother is a registered nurse and he says when patients complain about pain they usually give them 2 tylenol extra strength and 2 ibuprofen.
Anyway I guess I must have really strained my liver taking 10 t3's to get high without CWE when I was 16 :|
Ugh so many irresponsible decisions as a teenager

I guess if you take more than 1g, like 3 grams... it builds up in your system and your body has to metabolize it in arrears... which is probably considerably less dangerous than going past the actual toxicity lines i.e. more than 4g.

But I would still not make a habit of pushing one's system. And I'm not going to instruct others that way. Besides, doing that feels SO nasty. imo ymmhv

I'd say if they have around 300mg of APAP in them each and you want to do four to get to where you want to be that you and your liver will be fine.