I have enjoyed dxm for a long time. Dxm
A dissociative class drug, similar to pcp from
What I hear. My magic cupboard has giving
me 2 cigs that have been dipped in pcp and
Of course dried. I haven't tried it yet but
want to combo it with its cousin dxm. Do you think
600mg dxm with no tolerance and a good quarter cig
Possibley half cig would be safe? I know nothing
Is technically safe and is asking if this is going to maybe be a bad reaction or too strong, to light?
I am doing it after a good answer or 2 is posted.
And if good enough will send a copy of my trip report :) let the person me know asap
That person (who of course isnt me) is ready
And exited to try this rare combo and make a
Educational trip report for others to benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd try smoking half a cigarette or so by itself first before mixing it with DXM. I'd also consider using a lower DXM dose when combining it with other dissociatives. I know from experience that a low dose of DXM + low dose of MXE = fairly intense dissociative experience. I'd imagine something similar would happen when combining DXM with PCP.

this is probably the least clean dissociative combo i've ever heard of. Idk what you're trying to accomplish besides potentially going off the hinges. I would almost certainly black out.

I'd try smoking half a cigarette or so by itself first before mixing it with DXM. I'd also consider using a lower DXM dose when combining it with other dissociatives. I know from experience that a low dose of DXM + low dose of MXE = fairly intense dissociative experience. I'd imagine something similar would happen when combining DXM with PCP.
If you're bent on doing it I would definitely take St3ve's advice. Smoked phencyclidine on it's own is quite strong, too much for some to handle, and 600 mg.s isnt a small dxm dose. You can always push it a little more each time if you want, but once you're fucked out of your mind, it's gonna take awhile to come down. In the meantime all types of goofy shit can ensue.

I would also advise a trip sitter. I think it would make a great trip report, because I don't know that it's ever been done, but that doesn't mean you gotta dive the deep end right off the bat. Never seen a report on the combo, but I'm gonna scour the net for it now. Seems like you would have to be a hardcore disso head to even consider braving the mindfuck that would ensue from this combo.

SWIM sounds like a smart guy. I'd love to see 600 mg DXM, then during the come up, dome at least half a cig. SWIM obiviouslly read the rules about using SWIM On this site and both the PCP and DXM threads. I say have at it. What other site uses SWIM in every post?

Last edited:
lol ^^ as above OP - we don't use "SWIM" etc here :) everyone knows it's you, and it makes stuff hard to read ;)