• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM + parties

Sakur

Greenlighter
I really need to know your opinion about going to a party/club under the influence of DXM (like in a 280 or 300mg dose)

Is it dangerous, or not a bad idea at all?

I've heard it's not a party drug at all, and from my experience it's not really something I'd want to be at a party on.

Just try get some MDMA or something, I'm not sure if you're the same. But I absolutely love Codeine/opiates at parties, really helps take the edge off being around huge groups of unknown people, and fuck me does it help you to talk to the ladies. I wouldn't mix too much alcohol with it though, maybe one or two beers max.

hmmm thanks for you reply! I don't think I'll use MDMA , it sort of "scares" me, the fact that I could have a bad trip, and I don't know if I can get that here in Madeira Island, Portugal... Is the high of codeine too different from DXM? It lasts less time right?

I've had very mixed experiences using DXM at parties or social situations, even low doses. How habituated are you to DXM's effects?

If you do decide to use it, I would suggest not going over the 150 - 200 mg range. If you get the dose right, it's possible that DXM might give you an interesting social edge. But DXM is a very contextual substance, especially in new situations where it has the potential to be MUCH more powerful than intended. If you're not well-used to the DXM feeling, I'd be very very cautious about it.

It's two completely different highs.

I just think Codeine is more appropriate for a party, as it negates a lot of the negative effects and allows you to be more free and open.

It's like alcohol in a way, let's you be yourself without fear of judgement but whereas alcohol you can make a fool of yourself, do stuff you regret, and wake up feeling like SHIT. Codeine won't do that.

the only problem is that here in portugal, to buy codeine you need a prescription

I've only done it once (133mg in syrup) and I think it was good enough, the only really weird thing was WALKING, I felt really light and that I was walking like a retard ahahah

the only problem is that here in portugal, to buy codeine you need a prescription

Okay from what I've read after a small search. You can buy Codeine with APAP Paracetamol (or acetaminophen) over the counter, no perscription needed. Basically APAP will fuck your liver up at high dosages, but you can do a CWE (Cold Water Extraction) to get pure codeine from the tablets, just look up on google how to do it. It's very simple and effective.

I will say this now, DO NOT do large amounts of APAP, it will cause your liver to fail and you will die painfully.

Basically Codeine and APAP are tablets for pain relief, they add the APAP so you can't abuse it. Usually it's 12.8mg of codeine and 500mg of APAP, 2000mg at once of APAP can cause liver failure, so it's very effective to stop abuse. But a CWE will take almost all of the APAP out of the tablet and leave you with just codeine. By the way, if you do this make sure you check the box for the correct dosage of each ingredient. If you want 100mg of codeine and you get 12mg per tablet, use 10 tablets because you lose around 20% of codeine from the extraction.

oh yeah, I knew that about APAP, but I hope they sell it OTC here in Portugal :p
Nice that you explained that about paracetamol, as it could kill anyone who comes in this forum and doesn't know that it can kill you in high doses.

So I think they have this here in portugal (and OTC I hope) [ http://i.imgur.com/PC6FFvP.jpg ]
I've seen CWE video tutorials on youtube, could you recommend me the one you think that is the best method? they all seem different in some way...

Oh wait, the one in the image is APAP + Codeine phosphate hemihydrate
is that ok??

Last edited:
oh yeah, I knew that about APAP, but I hope they sell it OTC here in Portugal :p
Nice that you explained that about paracetamol, as it could kill anyone who comes in this forum and doesn't know that it can kill you in high doses.

So I think they have this here in portugal (and OTC I hope) [ http://i.imgur.com/PC6FFvP.jpg ]
I've seen CWE video tutorials on youtube, could you recommend me the one you think that is the best method? they all seem different in some way...

I'm pretty positive that 30mg/500mg will require a perscription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESnvL564VQ

and what about the "Codeine phosphate hemihydrate", is it any different than "Codeine" only?

Is it ok if I go to the pharmacy and ask for tablets of apap+codeine?

Well I read that you are 16, so I'm thinking you will most likely be asked to show identification because I'm fairly certain that you will need to be 18 to buy them.

Anyway, just go to the counter and say you've had pain in your leg for a week since you sprained your ankle and Paracetamol and Ibuprofen isn't working. Ask what other tablets they have what you can try, they'll most likely mention the Codeine with APAP. Try to make it clear that you won't have the pain for a very long time, because they never sell opiates to people for long term pain management because it's really addictive and also try to not look shady and act as if you don't know what opiates and codeine are.

I don't think they ask for id here,,, by the way, so I should act like I know what opiates and codeine are? what's the point of that?

I'm getting a message that I have to wait 180 minutes to send another message...

I said act like you DON'T know what opiates are, because it may give off the impression you are trying to get your hands on them to abuse them.

Just ask for it, that's why some drugs are over the counter , this topic seems borderline to blue lights rules , asking how to score drugs, legal or not

Just ask for it, that's why some drugs are over the counter , this topic seems borderline to blue lights rules , asking how to score drugs, legal or not

I disagree with you, yes there was a little talk about how to source drugs, but they were legal. As you can see the the full conversation is about harm reduction, which is what this forum is all about.