• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dxm not working anymore

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
Hi so I've successfully used dxm several times with about 300mg. But last time I tried dxm hbr and ended up drinking about 500mg within an hour, 1 bottle, and nothing happened. I tried this dose the next day with dxm polisterix aka delsym and neither worked for me.
I got effects the first few times, but not anymore. Is dxm just ineffective for my body now after a few uses?

Honestly dxm is pretty unpredictable imo, if you can't get a hold of any psyches such as L or deems I'd go with an hwbr extraction, you can order a hundred of the seeds for the cost of a bottle of delsym, I've personally made an extraction with 18 of these seeds and went through a quick period of de-personalization (spell check?).

Don't worry, it'll keep working. I've probably done my own bodyweight in dissociatives ;) and if anything they have become more interesting. I never built any tolerance whatsoever, not even during episodes of daily use. I hear this is unusual and some people quickly build a heavy tolerance, but it should resolve if you abstain.

@PsychaStevic
Dissociatives are very different from psychedelics.

Is a bottle of dxm hbr and polisterix, separately, did nothing would an extraction even be worth it

I read somewhere that dxm tolerance lasts ages even myself taking once every 2 weeks it didnt feel as strong as when i waited 2 months.
I only used low dose opiate potentiation but stopped taking cos I take anti psychorics.

I went through a month or two of using it about twice a week, and as I was building a tolerance it just lost its magic touch.

I had a good two months tolerance break and started using again, but all of them blissful emotions and insightful thoughts I used to get are gone and I don't think there ever going to come back.

I always found DXM to be a bit of a tease anyways. I went through a spree of DXM use in high school to dodge a drug test but never felt quite right after robotripping. If you like to dissociate you should look into ketamine or an analog, or try some psychedelics.

I read somewhere that dxm tolerance lasts ages even myself taking once every 2 weeks it didnt feel as strong as when i waited 2 months.
I only used low dose opiate potentiation but stopped taking cos I take anti psychorics.
I was just about to suggest that it may be time for a tolerance break... HBWS or morning glory is a good go to for a swap.

I believe I read in an article I found through erowid that whatever plateau you hit, thats how many weeks you should abstain for.

1st = 1 week
2nd = 2 weeks
3rd = 3 weeks
4th = 4 weeks

I myself have noticed a diminished experience using it multiple days within a week, but the only time felt NOTHING was my very first try (delsym). Me and friend dosed the same (both similar weight, but him more experienced), and 12 hours later he was wishing it was over while I noticed no effects.

I've no idea how long you should wait to get the full effect after multiple frequent uses. I'd imagine a month or two should get'r done. That was about the sweet spot for me.