View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm + lsa

Tromps

Bluelighter
Does anyone have experience with this combo? I can imagine it could possibly be quite uncomfortable on the stomach, but of course the doses would be very much reduced. I'm planning on ~300mg DXM extended-release (3oz Delsym) with 3 H.B.W. Seeds, and smoking 'Spice Gold' (synthesized THC) during the entire experience. My only concern is of any possible complications. Subject is in both good physical and mental health. Can this be considered relatively safe?

<3<3<3

Ive tried this combo once, 400mg DXM + 300 mg seeds and all I can say is that the stomach discomfort and nausea are quite tough.I would suggest LSDXM if you really wanna plunge into that realm,amazing psychedelic combo.The synergy between DXM and thc is legendary and if you mix some synthethic cannabinoid with dxm-lsa you might get over the terrible nausea,havent tried it myself...but yes,dxm+ spice its pretty fun

I'd be nervous about all that vasoconstriction. Not to mention the inevitable projectile vomiting.

I'd be nervous about all that vasoconstriction. Not to mention the inevitable projectile vomiting.

Vasoconstriction yes, that would suck. I feel that the OP would enjoy himself more if he did an extraction of the DXM to possibly avoid the potential spewing over distances.

I myself am almost curious to try it, as it sounds like the poor man's LSD + K combo.

Sounds to me like a recipe for stomach cramps, discomfort, nausea and blowing chunks at high velocity. Not to mention the severe bloating, gastro-intestinal spasms and a NONSTOP EPIC BURST OF RAUNCHY DXM FARTS that will leave you completely socially handicapped for the entire experience.

Apart from that, should be pretty fun. Enjoy.

At 150mg dxm and 300 morning glory seeds this combo gave me spectacular closed eye/ darkness visuals. Very pleasent experience

Vasoconstriction? I know when taking lsa alone my legs always hurt if I move around too much, but I will be laying down the entire trip. Will that prevent most of the uncomfortable effects from that?

I don't want to underestimate the nausea, but both the lsa and dxm dose ALONE don't cause me to get nauseous, so I'm hoping that combining won't be too bad.

Should I take them both at the same time? LSA peaks around 4-6 hours for me, and the DXM also peaks around that same time with the extended release, so they should almost exactly on the same track if I dose them both together. I'll be laying down in a dark room listening to music the entire trip, which would help both the legs cramps and nausea, correct?

whenever i do this combo, i like to do the LSA near the peak of the DXM trip so that i come up on the LSA as i come down from the DXM. this can get pretty wonky and delerious though.

the other way around also works well and seems to keep things a little more sane, though still very enjoyable.

when i do both at the same time, sometimes the trips are duds (with full doses of each, like they're cancelling each other out), and sometimes they're epic as fuck. i have no clue what causes the varied reactions.

then again, thats the way i do it. and i use much larger doses than i would recommend to anyone else who is first starting out in this realm.

judging from your doses, you're looking for a DXM trip with a bit of HBWR flavor, eh? both at the same time is probably good then. i'm also guessing that you're a lot more familiar with DXM than with HBWR. in that case, i'd recommend doing the HBWR about two or three hours before the DXM so you can tune into the LSA frequency before delving into your dissociation.

I'm on 300mg of DXM, 25 HBWR seeds, 30mg of IV morphine, and I started today at 2pm. Now 2 am, still tripping pretty good. The peak, when the drugs merged, scared the shit out of me to the point that I thought I might die of hyperventilation during purging... I took 20 HBWR seeds then waited 4 hours before beginning to adminster dxm, 30mg at a time every 10 minutes to avoid nausea (didn't help). Was on the verge of insanity for about an hour and then took 5 more HBWR seeds (Madagascar strain) and I'm just starting to come down. Took 4 iv shots of morphine along the way to make the experience a little more enjoyable. Very minimal effects, weed has been smoked and that has done more for the intensity than the morphine. Anyways, I say do em seperate. I love HBWR and this taints em quite a bit.

No its definitely not. It's quite fun. That was my largest dose as of now but I plan on exceeding this amount. It may be way too much for you, but I'm fairly certain I know my body better than yourself.... Anyway to anyone looking for this combo in a similar fashion to mine. 15 hours later and feeling about back to baseline, just got a little opiate buzz going from the dxm/morphine.

And btw PS2 Champions of Norrath and Champions RTA, amazing games! =]

Last edited:
I'm glad you had a good trip KavemanCam but as a general rule 25 is way too many if the batch of seeds haven't been consumed before.

HBWR seeds are very variable so if you have weak seeds then you could work your way up to 25 fairly safely over a number of trips I suppose.

Also preparation method makes a huge difference. In my experience, if you grind the seeds up in a coffee grinder before consuming them they are several times more potent than they are if you just chew them up really well.

I havent done DXM and LSA at the same time before but once I did DXM at night and then HBWR the next morning and the trip was much stronger and much much more visual than the same dose of LSA alone.

i have done this combo years ago. 3 seeds + 342mg dxm at the same time then joints every hour to keep the nausea down. I didn't get nausea at all and was a great trip.
I would advice to change the spice with real weed. Altough i find synth noids more fun on their own than weed they do not mix nearly as good with dxm and don't help with nausea that much either(at least with dxm and hwbr).

No its definitely not. It's quite fun.

uh...

The peak, when the drugs merged, scared the shit out of me to the point that I thought I might die of hyperventilation during purging...

no offense, but thats seriously fun to you? wow.

i have done ridiculous doses of LSA before like this, and at the time i thought it was a good idea, but looking back.... no way man, lol. i was just naive.

I just 15 seeds 2 days before eating this 25 seed dose people. It was due to tolerance that I ate so many. I started with 20 and supplemented 5 when I was sure that's what I wanted. I like to go to the edge of insanity and dangle over and pull myself up by the fingertips at the last second, that's just how I am. This was fun but everytime I do robo I end up puking in terrible pain for a minimum of 30 minutes, which isn't such a bad trade off. I may possibly do this again in the future, but, again, I much rather enjoy HBWR seeds alone (15 seeds seems to be a good dose for CWE and no tolerance). I'm sorry if the way I use drugs offends anyone.

I just 15 seeds 2 days before eating this 25 seed dose people. It was due to tolerance that I ate so many.

ah, that explains it

I'm sorry if the way I use drugs offends anyone.

wasn't offended, to each their own. bluelight is a harm reductions site though, i just wanted to make a note that your dose was excessive in case any newbies came in, saw your post, and decided that 25 seeds was a good starter dose.

Yes imagine yourself in other people's shoes every now and then, what might be okay for you might be overkill or even dangerous for someone else. We went over this before when you mentioned those DMT and 2C-B doses. You do whatever you want with your own body and mind, but please don't pretend that it's normal because there are people reading this who might not tolerate such doses psychologically or physically and they could seriously hurt themselves. This is indeed a harm reduction forum and while this isn't about your drug use "offending" someone, it is not what we are here for. Drug abuse is frowned upon here - we do share experiences of drug abuse but we definitely want to avoid shifting the norms and standards, otherwise people start thinking that it is no problem if they do it too, so if you would be so kind to adjust your attitude a bit, then thanks very much.

Back to the DXM and LSA-containing seed combination. :)

aww sick gross dxm is terrible. and lsa i cant speak for. Your combination of drugs seems like you google searched homemade hi's lol

I think its ironic your name is Solipsis and you're telling me to imagine myself in other people's shoes, =P. Hehe. But I will be more considerate in further posts or begin putting more caution into my heroic doses.