View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm first time 900mg

Darkswerk

Greenlighter
I am an experienced dexer and tripper so don't worry I'm not jumping into a 3rd plateau my first time doing dxm. I have a few questions that I haven't had answered by searching around so I thought I'd ask you guys.

1. I currently only have 40 gels but will be getting 20 more. Is the 600-900mg really worth jumping into? I ussualy drink 8 oz and have all kinds of crazy loss of reality experiences so I can imagine this is going to be way more intense. I'm only 22 and was wondering if it's really that amazing should I just take 40 gels and save the high doses for something I can look forward to later in life maybe when pure dxm comes around?

2. If I decide to take 60 gels is it worth extracting it in hot water? If not any advice on how to take 60 gels and not throw up would be great. thing is I've always done the syrup and have never thrown up but I've drank it so much it's just fucking horrible and I cannot drink another robo bottle so if I extract this I'm gonna be drinking some more shitty liquid. But sense it's only dxm and not all that extra syrup shit I guess I could make it.

3. I have a full stomach right now which is the only reason I'm not just going ahead and tripping tonight. Is it worth doing 60 gels on an empty stomach? I mean I'm experinced drugs and I've done DMT but dxm fucks me up in ways different from anything else and last time I drank 8 oz of robo 2.5 oz of delysum and smoked weed I ended up having a somewhat bad trip because I wasent prepared. I was outside not realizing I would need to be laying down in my bed because I would be fucked up way past being able to walk around.

Really any advice is welcome I know a lot of this can be searched and I've done a lot of searching but some updated advice from 2014 never hurts. Also if you are still up this late there's a blood moon tonight don't miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you eat large amounts of robitussin cough gels, at the very least be sure to puncture the coating of each one a few times with a pin or razor or something, or extract them, or whatever. Also make sure to drink some fluid with them, otherwise there's a chance that some of the rather thick gelcaps won't dissolve & you'll end up disappointed.

600-900mg of DXM is generally where things get pretty... intense. You probably want to stick at the lower end of that range, if 8 oz of normal syrup (~350mg) had you fucked up and unable to walk, roughly doubling that means you're going to be effectively immobile.

Make sure to clear your calendar, too, you're not gonna want to go do anything too intense the day after.